Xbox 360 download does not want to finish.

Discus and support Xbox 360 download does not want to finish. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought a game on Xbox 360 it downloaded up to about 80 percent then the download starts again from 1 percent. What should I do?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by PhantomVT, Mar 4, 2020.

1. PhantomVT
    PhantomVT Guest

:)

PhantomVT, Mar 4, 2020
  2. DJ WALT LOVE 2 Win User

Well here's the thing you have to make some more room so it can download the new game.Just move a game or two and it will work.
  3. PhantomVT Win User

Thanks, it worked after three tries.
  4. XBF Leo G Win User

Hello PhantomVT,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that the installation for Mass Effect on Xbox 360 is restarting when it gets to 80%. We recommend checking your Xbox 360's hard drive and your USB drive for any corrupt files. The corrupt files
    are indicated with an exclamation mark. If you see any corrupt files, please remove them and clear your system's cache. If these troubleshooting steps do not resolve the issue, we suggest

installing the game
    on the internal hard drive. Once the game has been installed on the internal hard drive, you can

move it to the USB drive
    . Be sure to let us know the results PhantomVT!
  5. PhantomVT Win User

The problem is not too little memory space - the usb-stick still has 14 gb free and the game needs 6. 8 gb.
  6. PhantomVT Win User

I did but the console started again at 1%.
Thema:

1. Xbox 360 download does not want to finish. - Similar Threads - 360 download does

2. Xbox Live Free Game Star Wars Republic Commando Downloads ok to Xbox 360 Then Does Not...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Live Free Game Star Wars Republic Commando Downloads ok to Xbox 360 Then Does Not...: Hello,Downloaded this; Star Wars Republic Commando from Xbox live gold,to my Xbox 360 Console.Game does not start? downloaded ok.Is there a problem with the game? Anyone?...
  3. how come xbox 360 does not add more free download games to the list as its outdated

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how come xbox 360 does not add more free download games to the list as its outdated: I have noticed that the list of free games is never updated and with the games that are on [Mod removed-Profanity] 7edfd31d-7a04-4de9-b750-65429f787fd8
  4. Download of Mamoru-kun Curse on japanese Xbox 360 Marketplace ends at 80% and does not work...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Download of Mamoru-kun Curse on japanese Xbox 360 Marketplace ends at 80% and does not work...: Hi, I have purchased a game on japanese Xbox 360 Marketplace but every time I try to download it, download ends suddenly at 80% and resulting file is corrupted. What can I do to solve this issue...
  5. I bought the gta v for xbox 360 and it does not show me to download it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the gta v for xbox 360 and it does not show me to download it: I bought the gta v for xbox 360 and it does not show me to download it 1720e82b-f804-4c5c-955c-e252a340ae19
  6. my xbox 360 download netflix does not want for anything

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my xbox 360 download netflix does not want for anything: My Xbox 360 is with one very annoying same mistake , it downloads anything all but netflix it does not download or update the music application , it is only these two , I already did everything to...
  7. Does games in 360 downloaded or in cd's?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does games in 360 downloaded or in cd's?: Does games in 360 downloaded or in cd's? Cause I'm buying new xbox and I haven't decided what xbox. Help me 9fc1b0b3-00c2-4bea-a5a5-940b0ea946be
  8. BC does not work for me, can not download my 360 profile on to my X1, says I can't connect ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    BC does not work for me, can not download my 360 profile on to my X1, says I can't connect ...: The loading bar before the 360 game launches that says getting your 360 info never starts filling either. I've tried it with every 360 BC game I own, same thing everytime. Tried deleting and...
  9. Code for backwards compatible 360 game does not download to 360 console.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Code for backwards compatible 360 game does not download to 360 console.: I received a game code for Tom Clany's rainbow six Vegas and Vegas 2 from the microsoft store. It is a backwards compatible 360 game that is supposed to work on the One as well. I redeemed the...
  10. how much does it cost to download the demand 5 app on Xbox 360 in the uk

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how much does it cost to download the demand 5 app on Xbox 360 in the uk: Hi I am trying to download the demand 5 app and the kind people at xbox wont say how much it will cost, just that if i press the button ive paid and thats it, Does anyone know how much it costs....