Xbox 360 download game failed

Discus and support Xbox 360 download game failed in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, I have an Xbox 360 and I bought today Modern Warfare 2 online. When I try to download it, the download failes everytime at 80% and restarts.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BurKDe, Mar 23, 2020 at 9:33 PM.

1. BurKDe
    BurKDe Guest

Hello,

I have an Xbox 360 and I bought today Modern Warfare 2 online. When I try to download it, the download failes everytime at 80% and restarts.

Is it a HW-problem ? How can I solve this problem ?

Regards,

:)

2. Caden7822 Win User

Minecraft - unable to load - please try downloading again or visit support

minecraft is good but it said today game failed try downloading it again or contact xbox 360/support
  3. Zambezi Buffel Win User

Downloading fails

kk not pausing the download at all, still failing. Also enquired and three other xbox live members are experiencing the same issue on the 360. No download issues for Xbox one users. Some downloads fail at 7%.
  4. Bonkekook Win User

Xbox 360 downloads failing

So, I think the problem may not be hardware related. I downloaded Anna Extended Edition, and it did the same thing, it stopped the download at 80 percent, but it told me that the download completed and I can play the game. So far, I've only noticed this
    instance of failure for Halo 3(which i purchased last week) and Halo Reach(which I've owned for a while). Does anyone know why certain g!mes may fail while others don't?
  5. Bonkekook Win User

It's not specific to the console. It did it with my profile on another Xbox, but I have done that, yes.
  6. braveheatz Win User

Have you tried hard rest on your console?
Thema:

1. Xbox 360 download game failed - Similar Threads - 360 download game

2. Impossible to download xbox 360 free games with Game with Gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Impossible to download xbox 360 free games with Game with Gold: Hello, I have an Xbox Gold Subscription since nearly 15 years. Since last september, i cannot download free xbox 360 games that are in Gold With Gold Subscription every month. I have tried my...
  3. Xbox 360 game downloads

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 game downloads: Is there a problem with Xbox Live on Xbox 360? Alot of the games i try to download just repeat when it reaches 79%. b90c9c73-3dd8-4d6d-993f-f0513a9592e5
  4. Can't download a Xbox 360 game DLC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't download a Xbox 360 game DLC: Hi there, yesterday I purchased 3 DLC for CoD Black Ops. All of them gets to 99% and then start acting strangely, like getting back to 0%, and then back again to 98-99%, until the download stops,...
  5. Download von Spiel bei Xbox Live on Xbox 360[Translation-Download game on Xbox Live on Xbox...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Download von Spiel bei Xbox Live on Xbox 360[Translation-Download game on Xbox Live on Xbox...: Hey Guys Ich kann bei meiner Xbox 360 über live keine Spiele Downloaden. Der Download bricht jedesmal bei 80% ab. Was muss ich tun ? LG Ruben [Translation-Hey guys I can't download games...
  6. Xbox 360 Game Corrupted Download After Purchase

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 Game Corrupted Download After Purchase: I had bought Star Wars The Force Unleashed from the Xbox online market. When it finished downloading, it said there was an error launching the game. I checked 'my games' and it wasn't there. I...
  7. Most Xbox 360 Games are not downloading properly. Get to 79% and then restarting at 0% over...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Most Xbox 360 Games are not downloading properly. Get to 79% and then restarting at 0% over...: Most Xbox 360 Games are not downloading properly Hi Microsoft, Please see this thread here...
  8. Xbox 360 Game download restarts at 80%

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 Game download restarts at 80%: I am trying to download Fallout 3 to my xbox 360, I own the game and downloaded it before years ago. I have also downloaded it before to my xbox one. I have checked my region and locale settings,...
  9. Download Game on XBox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Download Game on XBox 360: All, for the fifth time in a row I have tried to download a purchased game on line, Need for Speed The Run, but every time it gets to 76% it restarts the download again from 0%. I understand that...
  10. Not able to download XBOX ONE compatible 360 games due to the error page displayed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not able to download XBOX ONE compatible 360 games due to the error page displayed: Hello, for months now I am not able to download any Xbox One compatible 360 games. It goes fine through the payment, then always gives the error page which says in English something like: Oh no,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox 360 download loop