Xbox 360 download history link is broken.

Discus and support Xbox 360 download history link is broken. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; All the support pages point to this page: https://live.xbox.com/download/history but that redirects to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ominous Gamer, May 16, 2019 at 9:13 AM.

1. Xbox 360 download history link is broken.

All the support pages point to this page: https://live.xbox.com/download/history but that redirects to https://account.xbox.com/en-us/MyGames?gameType=Xbox360&rtc=1
    which comes up completely blank regarding 360 content. I've reached out to twitter support and heard nothing back. Trying to use the download history on the console is a nightmare since it only shows 4 listings at a time, commonly times out forcing the list
    to reset, tries to make me repurchase content I already own, tells me I'm not authorized to access content (2nd try goes through fine) and has no way to search, filter, sort, or even view purchase dates.

Does anyone have suggestions for work arounds online? Or this just going to be the state of affairs for the 360 content that didn't get ported over the xbox one one?

:)

Ominous Gamer, May 16, 2019 at 9:13 AM
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

The history link is not broken, it redirects because they removed the history link, so you can no longer goto your download history on the website. The only way is using an Xbox 360.
  3. choppyseize Win User

There seems to be a glitch on the 360 right now where people can't see there available games to download. I would just try going through the Xbox.com website and searching the game. Anything you own will show as owned in the store.
  4. PalmettoBling Win User

I'm getting the same results in different browsers as well. I'm not able to find good method to find your digitally available Xbox 360 titles currently. I've tried the Xbox 360 web marketplace, the Windows 10 store, Xbox.com profile site, and a few other
    methods.

The CLOSEST, and very much not easier, method would be going to your Microsoft Account page, clicking on Order History under Payments & Billing, selecting filter to "Digital" and "All Available" and sifting through that for 360 titles. Again, not a good
    solution at all.

I would have to recommend posting this to the
    Xbox Feedback
    site, as well as reporting it to the
    Xbox Insider team.

There should still be an easy way to see 360 titles, and on the console itself, I agree with you, is very slow and sub-optimal.

Really wish I had a better answer for you, and I wholly agree it's not in a good state now.
  5. Lov10sBeauty Win User

I have a xbox 360, so I check if I had the same issue and I see that :

when I select the option of manage Account , it appear error code 8C150009. Then I accept and it shows me the download history, my last game was from GWG program. I tried to download and after a few minutes, is working. at the moment that I´m writing this,
    is 6% downloaded
  6. Smwutches Win User

Even with the billing site it may not be possible to see all of your 360 purchases. The 360 itself is currently the most reliable way to view your history.
Thema:

1. Xbox 360 download history link is broken. - Similar Threads - 360 download history

2. Problem z pobieraniem gry na xbox 360[Problem with downloading the game on xbox 360]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem z pobieraniem gry na xbox 360[Problem with downloading the game on xbox 360]: Witam Zakupiłam Assasin's Creed III lecz nie mogę pobrać jej na xbox 360 , pobieranie zatrzymuje się z komunikatem "Nie można pobrać Assasin's Creed III". Próbowałam zalecane sposoby takie jak...
  3. I can´t download the game for xbox 360 this month

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can´t download the game for xbox 360 this month: I download Earth Defense Force: Insect Armageddon, but I can´t complete the download. I´ve tried many times. It shows errors when it finishs. My console is a Xbox 360...
  4. Where is the download history for 360 online?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where is the download history for 360 online?: There used to be a place on xbox.com to find the download history for the 360 and add those downloads back into my download queue remotely from the website. The support page for this still links...
  5. Xbox 360 Download history still not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Download history still not working: Microsoft..... I've seen multiple posts about this online, and apparently this has been going on for about a year now.... I cannot access my download/purchase history for the Xbox 360 at all....
  6. WHY WAS THE XBOX.COM, XBOX 360 DOWNLOAD HISTORY REMOVED?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    WHY WAS THE XBOX.COM, XBOX 360 DOWNLOAD HISTORY REMOVED?: Microsoft: None of us can get our XBOX 360 download history off the XBOX.com website (we are not happy about this). We also are having error's on the XBOX 360 download history as well (after you...
  7. Xbox 360 download queue / history no longer accessible via xbox.com

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 download queue / history no longer accessible via xbox.com: UPDATE: As of October 1st 2018, Sign in to your Microsoft account no longer displays Xbox 360 games. As suggested, I've submitted the issue to Xbox Ideas Uservoice. You can support the...
  8. 360 "Download History" issue?

in XBoX on Consoles
    360 "Download History" issue?: If I try to bring up my 360's list of previously purchased games, it will always time out when trying to load (either immediately or by scrolling down the list far enough to get it to load new...
  9. Xbox 360 download history content not available

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 download history content not available: i know its backwards compatible games but is there any way i can redownload them ab9f1141-a8b2-4a3e-ab95-f60759de5e80
  10. 360 Download History problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    360 Download History problem: So I have recently bought a 360 again for some not so long ago nostalgia purposes and I notice a problem. My console is connected wired to my Internet and my storage device is in correctly. When I...