Xbox 360 Download History

Discus and support Xbox 360 Download History in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Where can I view my xbox 360 download history online now? Looks like microsoft removed the old area to check. Can't do it on the 360 itself as over... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by l BlackBrian7 l, Feb 12, 2020.

1. Xbox 360 Download History

Where can I view my xbox 360 download history online now? Looks like microsoft removed the old area to check. Can't do it on the 360 itself as over half my download collection has disappeared (had it all written down on my PC so can confirm at least half
    is now missing).

Need to be able to see it on the microsoft website and add to the 360 download queue.

:)

l BlackBrian7 l, Feb 12, 2020
  2. ChiefJoboo Win User

How do I download film hire after purchase.

3. DigitalAssassin Win User

why i cant download monopoly streets if i purchase it 3 years ago?

Hi there, if the game is no longer available to purchase in the store, you can still download it through your download history. Please see the following link to access your download history on the Xbox 360 and re-download the game:

support.xbox.com/.../view-download-history
  4. M3tal Daz3 Win User

How to make Purchase History work on Xbox 360?

To check the purchase history on xbox 360: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-360/store/view-download-history
  5. DigitalAssassin Win User

I can't access online mode in Tekken Tag Team Tournament 2

6. Smwutches Win User

Website & X360 doesn't recognise that I have already got Alan Wake (from QB offer)

Thema:

Xbox 360 Download History

1. Xbox 360 Download History - Similar Threads - 360 Download History

2. Xbox 360 download / purchase history issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 download / purchase history issues: I'm unable to redownload hundreds of games I bought over the years, I recently had an issue with my Xbox One that stopped working randomly (out of warranty unfortunately), so I pulled my 360 out...
  3. Cannot download from Download History on 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot download from Download History on 360: I saw a video recently about the game Driver: San Francisco. It's a 360 game, and it turns out I purchased it years ago. It's no longer for sale, probably due to music licensing issues, but I...
  4. Xbox 360 download history link is broken.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 download history link is broken.: All the support pages point to this page: https://live.xbox.com/download/history but that redirects to https://account.xbox.com/en-us/MyGames?gameType=Xbox360&rtc=1 which comes up completely...
  5. Where is the download history for 360 online?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where is the download history for 360 online?: There used to be a place on xbox.com to find the download history for the 360 and add those downloads back into my download queue remotely from the website. The support page for this still links...
  6. Xbox 360 Download history still not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Download history still not working: Microsoft..... I've seen multiple posts about this online, and apparently this has been going on for about a year now.... I cannot access my download/purchase history for the Xbox 360 at all....
  7. WHY WAS THE XBOX.COM, XBOX 360 DOWNLOAD HISTORY REMOVED?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    WHY WAS THE XBOX.COM, XBOX 360 DOWNLOAD HISTORY REMOVED?: Microsoft: None of us can get our XBOX 360 download history off the XBOX.com website (we are not happy about this). We also are having error's on the XBOX 360 download history as well (after you...
  8. Xbox 360 download queue / history no longer accessible via xbox.com

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 download queue / history no longer accessible via xbox.com: UPDATE: As of October 1st 2018, Sign in to your Microsoft account no longer displays Xbox 360 games. As suggested, I've submitted the issue to Xbox Ideas Uservoice. You can support the...
  9. 360 "Download History" issue?

in XBoX on Consoles
    360 "Download History" issue?: If I try to bring up my 360's list of previously purchased games, it will always time out when trying to load (either immediately or by scrolling down the list far enough to get it to load new...
  10. Xbox 360 download history content not available

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 download history content not available: i know its backwards compatible games but is there any way i can redownload them ab9f1141-a8b2-4a3e-ab95-f60759de5e80