Xbox 360 download stuck at 99% and then cant download.

Discus and support Xbox 360 download stuck at 99% and then cant download. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have tried turning it off an on, I have tried installing it onto other storage devices, I've tried using an ethernet cable, ive tried starting and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JEH27, Mar 22, 2020.

1. JEH27
    JEH27 Guest

I have tried turning it off an on, I have tried installing it onto other storage devices, I've tried using an ethernet cable, ive tried starting and stopping the download, but it always has the same outcome. It gets to 99% stays there for a while, then keeps
    changing between 99%, 98%, and 0% until it says that it cannot be downloaded.

Specifically I am trying to download the black ops dlc packs, downloading things like themes work, also trying to download all 4 of the packs at once crashes the console sometimes.

:)

JEH27, Mar 22, 2020
  2. JEH27 Win User

You will have to cancel the downloads in the background and leave your console on while the download is made
    But to turn off background downloads it says I need delete my cloud storage
  3. reivaxlol Win User

You will have to cancel the downloads in the background and leave your console on while the download is made
  4. JEH27 Win User

Try to uninstall what you have installed from the game, clear the cache and try to install again, good luck!
    That got the same results unfortunately.
  5. THANOS OPRESSOR Win User

Try to uninstall what you have installed from the game, clear the cache and try to install again, good luck!
  6. adambrennan Win User

downloading stuck on 99%???

yes but i am physically in the same region as my account
Thema:

1. Xbox 360 download stuck at 99% and then cant download. - Similar Threads - 360 download stuck

2. Xbox 360 digital download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 digital download: Recently bought SKATE 3 from marketplace for xbox 360, and a few minutes in, it says unreadable disc and it goes to dashboard. Already tried to troubleshoot with no success. Any answers would be...
  3. not being able to download a xbox live account from my xbox one onto my xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    not being able to download a xbox live account from my xbox one onto my xbox 360: hi everyone I created a xbox live profile on my xbox one, but I don't have it on my xbox 360, so in order for me to play the backwards compatiable games I need to download my xbox one profile...
  4. Xbox 360 to xbox one digital download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 to xbox one digital download: Hi I bought zoo tycoon for my daughter about 3 months ago she played it once or twice for the whole of 30 min, and then I upgraded to a xbox one. I then tried to upload it to the xbox one, and...
  5. Downloading error on xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Downloading error on xbox 360: Hi, I just bought the game "Skate 3" for Xbox 360 by the online store. The problem appears when the downloading ends because when it finishes, the download restarts again and again and I can't...
  6. Problemas ao baixar Just Cause 2 Xbox 360 -[Translation - Problems downloading Just Cause 2...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problemas ao baixar Just Cause 2 Xbox 360 -[Translation - Problems downloading Just Cause 2...: Sem chance de baixar o jogo Just Cause 2 em meuX 360. O download para sempre em 79% e começa novamente do zero. Para mim, parece que o arquivo de download está com defeito. Alguma ideia?...
  7. Xbox 360 Game Downloads stuck at 79%

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 Game Downloads stuck at 79%: Hi! For the past two days, I have been trying to download Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 and Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 but every time I attempt to download both of them, they end up reaching 79%...
  8. Solution: Xbox 360 console stuck in restart loop after starting a download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Solution: Xbox 360 console stuck in restart loop after starting a download: I was having this problem earlier today, and during my search for a fix I saw a number of people on the forum here have had the problem in the past but did not always get a clear fix. After about...
  9. HELP! Stuck in “Downloading your game info” in Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    HELP! Stuck in “Downloading your game info” in Xbox 360: as the title explains, the loading bar hasn’t moved past approximately about 40% and when it does move it goes back to about 20%! I did download a game earlier but it didn’t download and an error...
  10. XBox 360 Stuck at signing into Xbox Live at the profile stage for downloading Plex

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox 360 Stuck at signing into Xbox Live at the profile stage for downloading Plex: Hi, I'm trying to download the plex app. I click the plex app. I need to sign in. I click sign in. Then I get to select a profile. I pick a profile. (comes up signed in) next to the avatar....