Xbox 360 - downloaded games on tuesday website

Discus and support Xbox 360 - downloaded games on tuesday website in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Where can I check (on the website) which games I've bought (including those that I downloaded in games in gold service for free). Unfortunately, in... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by newjaco, Feb 14, 2019.

1. newjaco
    newjaco Guest

Where can I check (on the website) which games I've bought (including those that I downloaded in games in gold service for free). Unfortunately, in payment history I only see paid ones without games in gold.

:)

newjaco, Feb 14, 2019
  2. Smwutches Win User

Honestly I'm not sure. There has never been an announcement about it, but a lot of people still want to use it so hopefully it'll return.
  3. newjaco Win User

Hey,

do you know if this option is removed forever or temporarily. The ability to view games downloaded from the games on gold service on the website was a great convenience.
  4. Smwutches Win User

Unfortunately the option to view 360 purchase history seems to have been removed from the website. Currently the most accurate way is to view it through a 360 console.
  5. LazyCanine Win User

Game won't show up after downloaded

Hey sorry I was not specific. I downloaded the game for Xbox 360. I downloaded from my Mac on the Xbox Microsoft website and started downloading on my Xbox 360 console.
  6. GRAW2ROBZ Win User

Battlelog Maintenance

They changed the date? Thought today? Many websites say Tuesday the 21. I was just about ready to buy some points and get ready for the download.
Thema:

1. Xbox 360 - downloaded games on tuesday website - Similar Threads - 360 downloaded games

2. Xbox 360 games not starting to download or show up in queue on Xbox One.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 games not starting to download or show up in queue on Xbox One.: Im trying to play mirrors edge on my xbox one and they’re not showing up in my queue. d16988ea-89d8-4dac-82cb-e9b39464feb6
  3. Can't download game on Xbox 360. Download restarts at 79%!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't download game on Xbox 360. Download restarts at 79%!: I was recently trying to install GTA IV but it kept restarting at 79%. Anyone have any ideas? I tried doing the system cache but it still didn't work! 9a501fb8-ba81-4268-83f4-ee654b53e4f6
  4. Original Xbox game fails to download to Xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Original Xbox game fails to download to Xbox 360: Hi there, When attempting to download Pirates! from Xbox Live to my Xbox 360 earlier today, the download would terminate at 80% completion and I would receive the message ‘can’t download...
  5. Can't download xbox 360 games with gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't download xbox 360 games with gold: This question has been asked and closed before but not solved. the Xbox 360 games with gold will not download for many people. For me personally, it is not due to region, it is not because there...
  6. I can't buy or download free Xbox 360 games on Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't buy or download free Xbox 360 games on Xbox One: Whenever I try buying a Xbox 360 game or downloading a free Xbox 360 game with Gold on my Xbox One, it keeps telling me that it can't proceed because I don't have a valid payment option, which is...
  7. Downloading a free Xbox 360 game won't work, can't get support and am really losing it now,...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Downloading a free Xbox 360 game won't work, can't get support and am really losing it now,...: Hi my son has a Xbox One and I have bought him Gold Live membership. I haven't bought it for myself tho as I play games on my gaming PC so no real need for me to have a gold membership. He wants...
  8. I can't sign into Xbox.com or be able to download any xbox 360 games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't sign into Xbox.com or be able to download any xbox 360 games: Just today, I was trying to download Sonic Generations on my Xbox One X. It is an Xbox 360 game, so I couldn't just download it from the Xbox One. But I hopped onto my pc and went to xbox.com. I...
  9. Impossible to download xbox 360 free games with Game with Gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Impossible to download xbox 360 free games with Game with Gold: Hello, I have an Xbox Gold Subscription since nearly 15 years. Since last september, i cannot download free xbox 360 games that are in Gold With Gold Subscription every month. I have tried my...
  10. Xbox 360 game downloads

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 game downloads: Is there a problem with Xbox Live on Xbox 360? Alot of the games i try to download just repeat when it reaches 79%. b90c9c73-3dd8-4d6d-993f-f0513a9592e5