XBOX 360 Downloading Profile Issues.

Discus and support XBOX 360 Downloading Profile Issues. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; One of my relatives who lives in the US is currently staying with me in Scotland for 3 months due to home renovations and re-wiring of his electricity... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by U Stupid Zombie, Nov 5, 2014.

1. XBOX 360 Downloading Profile Issues.

One of my relatives who lives in the US is currently staying with me in Scotland for 3 months due to home renovations and re-wiring of his electricity and he wanted to use my XBOX for the time being.

However when he attempts to download his Profile to my Xbox 360 it gives him an error message saying "Sorry, there is something wrong with your Microsoft account. Please go to account.live.com for further information.

Now he has done this and changed all of the security information, proofs, alternate email and mobile number, however when he attempts to download it again it still says the exact same thing.

Due to the fact he normally plays from his own location in the United States he believes this may be caused by the fact he is trying to login from a different location which would be the cause of suspicious activity on his account, however he already updated
    all of his security information so this should not be the case, he verified it was him on the account by answering all the questions and such.

Yet the problem persists, anyone have a solution?

:)

U Stupid Zombie, Nov 5, 2014
  2. Xbox 360 achievements not working on Xbox One

Hi, re-downloading your Xbox 360 profile can sometimes fix issues like this. To do so, just start a xbox 360 game, go into the xbox 360 guide, and select x to sign out, then select downlod profile, then follow the instuctions to re-download your profile.

StuartATrueRed, Nov 5, 2014
  3. RottenFox
    RottenFox Guest
    Gh3 - Downloaded content?

No,any downloadable content is able to be accessed by any profile on that xbox 360.
    exactly the same principal as downloading an arcade game on your profile,and your wife/partner/anybody else being able to play on theirs.

RottenFox, Nov 5, 2014
  4. WPAK
    WPAK Guest

Hi there,

try the following steps, I know some were already set up, but just to be sure.

1. Check account.live.com/.../manage to see if at least two security proofs are setup and verified. A phone number and alternate email would be best

2. Delete your profile from the console (Even though if it isn't there be sure to check for corrupt profiles and delete those), be sure to delete only the profile, to do so check this link:

support.xbox.com/.../profile-move-delete

3. Clear the console cache 3x, see this link for the how to:
    support.xbox.com/.../clear-system-cache

4. Turn the console off.

5. Turn the console on.

6. Clear the console cache one more time

7. Redownload your profile.(See the same link as 2.) you might have to enter the security verification afterwards and all should be fine again.

Let us know the results.

WPAK, Nov 5, 2014
  5. An0nBlank
    An0nBlank Guest
    Yes I Would Do What WPAK Said it could help you recover your account if it was corrupted And Clear System Cache

An0nBlank, Nov 6, 2014
  6. Similar problem...yet different.

Log in to my XBL account. Takes my email address and my password and signs me in...to the wrong account. No clue who this profile belongs to. Its not one of mine.

Ive reformatted hd. Ive cleared cache. Ive done the clear cache 3x, on/off, clear 1 more time trick listed above.

I was on the phine with support for an Hour and a half til they disconnected me.

Nothing is helping. Im posting this very question under that wrong profile.

Any help is appreciated.

SpiredHaddock3, Nov 6, 2014
  7. WPAK
    WPAK Guest
    @SpiredHaddock I do advise contacting Xbox Support for that issue. They will probably advise you to move that unknown account to a different email which may allow you to get the original account back on the correct email. But to be sure it is correct you
    need Xbox Support.

Also when reporting an issue in the forums it is best to create a new thread for your issue instead of posting it in I different thread, this is to ensure you get the best support.

WPAK, Nov 6, 2014
  8. XBOX 360 Downloading Profile Issues.

Thanks. Ill try support again.

And yes I know. Im sorry u couldn't figure out how to start a new thread :-/

SpiredHaddock3, Nov 7, 2014
  9. WPAK
    WPAK Guest
    @SpiredHaddock

To create a new thread go to the main forum section 03 - Managing my Xbox Live Account on Xbox 360(forums.xbox.com/.../12.aspx)

And click Add new Post on the right XBOX 360 Downloading Profile Issues. :)

10. StuartATrueRed Win User

Xbox 360 achievements not working on Xbox One

Hi, re-downloading your Xbox 360 profile can sometimes fix issues like this. To do so, just start a xbox 360 game, go into the xbox 360 guide, and select x to sign out, then select downlod profile, then follow the instuctions to re-download your profile.
  11. XBF Crystal P Win User

No puedo descargar mi perfil en xbox 360 [Translation - I can not download my profile on Xbox 360]

12. SpiredHaddock3 Win User

Thanks. Ill try support again.

And yes I know. Im sorry u couldn't figure out how to start a new thread :-/
  13. WPAK Win User

Hi there,

try the following steps, I know some were already set up, but just to be sure.

1. Check account.live.com/.../manage to see if at least two security proofs are setup and verified. A phone number and alternate email would be best

2. Delete your profile from the console (Even though if it isn't there be sure to check for corrupt profiles and delete those), be sure to delete only the profile, to do so check this link:

support.xbox.com/.../profile-move-delete

3. Clear the console cache 3x, see this link for the how to:
    support.xbox.com/.../clear-system-cache

4. Turn the console off.

5. Turn the console on.

6. Clear the console cache one more time

7. Redownload your profile.(See the same link as 2.) you might have to enter the security verification afterwards and all should be fine again.

Let us know the results.
  14. SpiredHaddock3 Win User

Similar problem...yet different.

Log in to my XBL account. Takes my email address and my password and signs me in...to the wrong account. No clue who this profile belongs to. Its not one of mine.

Ive reformatted hd. Ive cleared cache. Ive done the clear cache 3x, on/off, clear 1 more time trick listed above.

I was on the phine with support for an Hour and a half til they disconnected me.

Nothing is helping. Im posting this very question under that wrong profile.

Any help is appreciated.
Thema:

1. XBOX 360 Downloading Profile Issues. - Similar Threads - 360 Downloading Profile

2. Can't download profile to xbox 360

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't download profile to xbox 360: Hi guys, I want to download my Xbox Live profile to my old xbox 360.. I am currently using this profile on my Xbox One. When I click on download profile on the 360 it asks me to sign in....it...
  3. Cannot download Xbox 360 profile on Xbox1X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot download Xbox 360 profile on Xbox1X: As the subject says, I cant download my 360 profile on my one x. I have tried factory reset, clearing 360 cache, putting the xbox in the dmz and uninstalling 360 games - no joy. It always says...
  4. Cant download profile to play 360 game on Xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant download profile to play 360 game on Xbox one: Whenever go to play my 360 games on my Xbox one it says sign in but wont let me e9ed9018-9072-420e-9a05-ddba59571650
  5. How do i download or create profile so ican play 360 games on xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do i download or create profile so ican play 360 games on xbox one: Ibeen trying to save my progress when i play my 360 games but it wont save 78965f6f-864c-433c-909d-aa1bb886e2ee
  6. Unable to Download xbox 360 profile on xbox one x

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to Download xbox 360 profile on xbox one x: When playing xbox 360 games on xbox one i am unable to log in to the 360 xbox live account. Therefore i'm unable to save games etc. i tried several times to download the profile but system is...
  7. Can't download profile to play xbox 360 games on the xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't download profile to play xbox 360 games on the xbox one: I recently purchased a Xbox One S in January. I can play most games perfectly fine. Have lots of fun and find some problems. After achievments on Xbox 360 games didn't update and tried diferent...
  8. Why cant download Xbox 360 profile on Xbox one. Comes up saying you must be connected to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant download Xbox 360 profile on Xbox one. Comes up saying you must be connected to...: Im having a very annoying issue where I cant play any xbox 360 game online. I try to sign in and download my profile but it says i cant connect to xbox live. I tried hard resetting...
  9. Xbox 360 801540A9 problem (Profile Download)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox 360 801540A9 problem (Profile Download): Hi So i recently booted up my old Xbox360 and i wanted to sign in with my new Xbox live account. So i went to Download profile, I entered my e-mail and password, which i know are correct, this...
  10. No puedo descargar mi perfil en xbox 360 [Translation - I can not download my profile on...

in XBoX Accessibility
    No puedo descargar mi perfil en xbox 360 [Translation - I can not download my profile on...: No puedo solucionar el problema no hay ninguna clave de dos pasos ni nada ni verificador de identidad nada y no entra ____________________________________ [Translation - I can not solve the...