Xbox 360 Downloads keep resetting after 70%

Discus and support Xbox 360 Downloads keep resetting after 70% in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; This has never happened to me before, but I've been trying to re-download a couple of games and everytime I do it resets itself. I've looked around for... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DeathKing986, Feb 14, 2020.

1. DeathKing986
    DeathKing986 Guest

This has never happened to me before, but I've been trying to re-download a couple of games and everytime I do it resets itself. I've looked around for details now what to do to possibly fix it, but I've found nothing. I wouldn't even begin to know what
    to do, so if anyone knows what to do that would be awesome.

:)

DeathKing986, Feb 14, 2020
  2. XBF Leo G Win User

Hey DeathKing986,

Thank
    you for letting us know that the issue has been fixed. We'll be locking the thread as the issue has been resolved. If you require any help with any other issues, please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance. If anyone needs assistance
    with this issue or any other issues, we suggest creating a new thread.

Thank you
    again and have a great day
    DeathKing986!
  3. DeathKing986 Win User

I had enough storage I'm not sure what happened but my issue resolved itself. It got the red ring, but I unplugged it for the night and tried it the next day and it works now.
  4. LBCxFUZZ Win User

Do you have a lot of extra space including the amount of space the download is taking up? This has happened to me before and i found out that because of game updates and add ons, i didn’t have enough space after. If you have checked your space and believe
    you have more than enough, please contact xbox support. Here is a link that may be helpful in your situation. I hope you get help :) https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-360/store/download-stopped-error-on-Xbox-360
  5. XsobervisionX Win User

Will Ghosts be downloadable on Day 1 for Xbox 360?

It has been confirmed as day one digital for 360. There will also be a 70 dollar version that will allow an download of the XB1 version while keeping your 360 copy as well. That's what I'll be doing
  6. RY991 Win User

Downloading process reset at 70-80%

im also having same problem
Thema:

1. Xbox 360 Downloads keep resetting after 70% - Similar Threads - 360 Downloads keep

2. Xbox 360 game download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 game download: Hi. If i have purchased and downloaded minecraft on my xbox at home could i play it on a differant xbox 360 if i log into it with my details? thank you in advace. pp...
  3. Juegos no se descargan en XBox 360[Games are not downloaded in XBox 360]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Juegos no se descargan en XBox 360[Games are not downloaded in XBox 360]: Hola buen dia, he comprado Online un par de Juegos para Xbox 360 y ninguno de los 2 se descargan, estos fueron Call of Duty Black Ops III y el de Modern Warfare 3 ambos se estan descargando y al...
  4. Xbox 360 Game Downloads stuck at 79%

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 Game Downloads stuck at 79%: Hi! For the past two days, I have been trying to download Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 and Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 but every time I attempt to download both of them, they end up reaching 79%...
  5. Fallout 3 on 360 just isn't downloading whatsoever.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fallout 3 on 360 just isn't downloading whatsoever.: So I bought Fallout 3 and all dlcs for my xbox 360 and everytime I download fallout 3 it takes ages to download just for it to stop at 80% and restart itself. All the dlcs downloaded fine and New...
  6. Xbox 360 Download History

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Download History: Where can I view my xbox 360 download history online now? Looks like microsoft removed the old area to check. Can't do it on the 360 itself as over half my download collection has disappeared (had...
  7. Can I keep Xbox 360 games downloaded on Xbox One Console with Game Pass 30 day trial after...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I keep Xbox 360 games downloaded on Xbox One Console with Game Pass 30 day trial after...: Hi there. My name is Brenton. I just activated my 30 day trial game pass. The previous forums I read stated that Xbox 360 games downloaded can be played after Game pass expires. Does this apply to...
  8. Selling Xbox 360 w/ 120GB HDD...how to remove account info and keep downloaded game content

in XBoX on Consoles
    Selling Xbox 360 w/ 120GB HDD...how to remove account info and keep downloaded game content: I am looking to purchase an Xbox One console. I currently have an Xbox 360 4GB console with an additional 120GB slim HDD that I am wanting to sell. I have about 7 games I have downloaded to this...
  9. Downloads on 360 keep stopping

in XBoX on Consoles
    Downloads on 360 keep stopping: I don't know what's going on, but it's pissing me off. I've been trying to download a couple games I bought on 360 for days now and the downloads keep stopping and saying "can't download..." I'm...
  10. Xbox 360 S keeps crashing when trying to download Dishonored.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 S keeps crashing when trying to download Dishonored.: Hi all, I was recently trying to download the Game with Gold which was Dishonored, but a few seconds after the download started my 360 would freeze and restart, then the cycle would repeat...