Xbox 360 downloads

Discus and support Xbox 360 downloads in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Could anybody please tell me why I don't have game store on my 360? Many thanks!! 541f7f96-29c5-4e42-80f5-26334e4229d4 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CheerfulTub0, Apr 22, 2015.

1. CheerfulTub0
    CheerfulTub0 Guest

Xbox 360 downloads

Could anybody please tell me why I don't have game store on my 360? Many thanks!!

:)

CheerfulTub0, Apr 22, 2015
  2. ShallaTSoni
    ShallaTSoni Guest
    I hate hackers.

The video on Xbox one should be downloadable like it is on pC and 360.

ShallaTSoni, Apr 22, 2015
  3. Xbox 360 downloads

Hi there, you might want to just check your online privacy and security settings to see if purchasing is enabled as well as checking your content settings. Steps at the following link:

support.xbox.com/.../xbox-360-online-safety

DigitalAssassin, Apr 23, 2015
  4. Cloud Gear 13 Win User

Xbox Backward Compatibility: can't download Star Wars Battlefront II

That's weird because once it downloaded on the Xbox One it automatically downloads on the 360 as well check on the download pending on the 360 if game is downloading.
  5. Smwutches Win User

Using Xbox live store via web

As long as what you're downloading is for the Xbox One, it should download to your One. If it's for the 360 it would download to the 360.
  6. Njal the Blue Win User

Somebody explain it to me/Alguem me explica isso

Are you using a child account and trying to download an Xbox 360 game on an Xbox One. If so, you will need to download it on an Xbox 360.
  7. XBF Crystal P Win User

Original Xbox Battle Front II Market Place Dowloaded Game File: Xbox 360 failed to download

8. LazyCanine Win User

Game won't show up after downloaded

Hey sorry I was not specific. I downloaded the game for Xbox 360. I downloaded from my Mac on the Xbox Microsoft website and started downloading on my Xbox 360 console.
Thema:

Xbox 360 downloads

1. Xbox 360 downloads - Similar Threads - 360 downloads

2. CANT DOWNLOAD MICROSOFT PROFILE ON XBOX 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    CANT DOWNLOAD MICROSOFT PROFILE ON XBOX 360: I can't download my Microsoft profile on my xbox 360. Every time i try, it says that there's a problem with my credentials or that my password didnt work. Is Live not supported on 360 anymore???...
  3. How do I download my Xbox 360 music video purchases on Xbox One?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I download my Xbox 360 music video purchases on Xbox One?: Hello, I'm sure this question has been posed numerous times over the years, but I believe the answer or solution has changed with time. How do I access, download and view the many music video...
  4. Xbox 360 Download going backwards

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 Download going backwards: On my Xbox 360, i recently bought the Freedom Cry dlc for Assassin's Creed IV, and as I'm keeping track on the active downloads on my system, the download progress will very slowly go to 49%, the...
  5. Xbox 360 games not starting to download or show up in queue on Xbox One.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 games not starting to download or show up in queue on Xbox One.: Im trying to play mirrors edge on my xbox one and they’re not showing up in my queue. d16988ea-89d8-4dac-82cb-e9b39464feb6
  6. Can't download game on Xbox 360. Download restarts at 79%!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't download game on Xbox 360. Download restarts at 79%!: I was recently trying to install GTA IV but it kept restarting at 79%. Anyone have any ideas? I tried doing the system cache but it still didn't work! 9a501fb8-ba81-4268-83f4-ee654b53e4f6
  7. Xbox 360: Movies & TV app problems playing downloads

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360: Movies & TV app problems playing downloads: Hello, I have previously purchased many TV shows via the Movies & TV app. I have poor broadband, so was happy that the Xbox 360 allowed download of my purchases so I can watch them without any...
  8. Can't find a way to download website purchased DLC for Xbox 360.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't find a way to download website purchased DLC for Xbox 360.: Hello. I recently purchased 3 DLC packs for a xbox 360 game by logging into Xbox360 marketplace on a pc. Used the pc because on the console itself it kept giving me this dumb error that I...
  9. Xbox 360 Error 801540A9 When I try to download my profile

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Error 801540A9 When I try to download my profile: I have recently started using my xbox 360 again, and I want to download another profile i made on a windows computer on there, the profile is compatible with using it on Outlook, Hotmail, Xbox...
  10. Can't download profile on XBOX 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't download profile on XBOX 360: I am trying to sign in on a "new" Xbox 360 I got so I can play NCAA football #COVIDPurchases. It wouldn't let me download my profile saying there was a password issue (even though I could sign...