Xbox 360 Downloads

Discus and support Xbox 360 Downloads in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So its 2020 and I've been reading the comments and stuff from 2018. My Xbox 360 downloading games keep restarting at 79%. I have been researching and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by EliteGamer1, Mar 26, 2020.

1. EliteGamer1
    EliteGamer1 Guest

Xbox 360 Downloads

So its 2020 and I've been reading the comments and stuff from 2018. My Xbox 360 downloading games keep restarting at 79%. I have been researching and looking at your suggestions from 2019 but they aren't working. Does this have anything to do with the
    game? The game is Nfs Rivals

:)

EliteGamer1, Mar 26, 2020
  2. Cloud Gear 13 Win User

Xbox Backward Compatibility: can't download Star Wars Battlefront II

That's weird because once it downloaded on the Xbox One it automatically downloads on the 360 as well check on the download pending on the 360 if game is downloading.
  3. Smwutches Win User

Using Xbox live store via web

As long as what you're downloading is for the Xbox One, it should download to your One. If it's for the 360 it would download to the 360.
  4. Njal the Blue Win User

Somebody explain it to me/Alguem me explica isso

Are you using a child account and trying to download an Xbox 360 game on an Xbox One. If so, you will need to download it on an Xbox 360.
  5. XBF Crystal P Win User

Original Xbox Battle Front II Market Place Dowloaded Game File: Xbox 360 failed to download

6. LazyCanine Win User

Game won't show up after downloaded

Hey sorry I was not specific. I downloaded the game for Xbox 360. I downloaded from my Mac on the Xbox Microsoft website and started downloading on my Xbox 360 console.
Thema:

Xbox 360 Downloads

1. Xbox 360 Downloads - Similar Threads - 360 Downloads

2. Xbox 360 digital download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 digital download: Recently bought SKATE 3 from marketplace for xbox 360, and a few minutes in, it says unreadable disc and it goes to dashboard. Already tried to troubleshoot with no success. Any answers would be...
  3. not being able to download a xbox live account from my xbox one onto my xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    not being able to download a xbox live account from my xbox one onto my xbox 360: hi everyone I created a xbox live profile on my xbox one, but I don't have it on my xbox 360, so in order for me to play the backwards compatiable games I need to download my xbox one profile...
  4. Xbox 360 to xbox one digital download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 to xbox one digital download: Hi I bought zoo tycoon for my daughter about 3 months ago she played it once or twice for the whole of 30 min, and then I upgraded to a xbox one. I then tried to upload it to the xbox one, and...
  5. Downloading error on xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Downloading error on xbox 360: Hi, I just bought the game "Skate 3" for Xbox 360 by the online store. The problem appears when the downloading ends because when it finishes, the download restarts again and again and I can't...
  6. Problemas ao baixar Just cause 2 Xbox 360 -[Translation - Problems downloading Just cause 2...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problemas ao baixar Just cause 2 Xbox 360 -[Translation - Problems downloading Just cause 2...: Sem chance de baixar o jogo no meu XBOX 360. O download para sempre em 79% e começa novamente do zero. Para mim, parece que o arquivo de download está com defeito. Alguma ideia? -[Translation -...
  7. Problemas ao baixar Just Cause 2 Xbox 360 -[Translation - Problems downloading Just Cause 2...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problemas ao baixar Just Cause 2 Xbox 360 -[Translation - Problems downloading Just Cause 2...: Sem chance de baixar o jogo Just Cause 2 em meuX 360. O download para sempre em 79% e começa novamente do zero. Para mim, parece que o arquivo de download está com defeito. Alguma ideia?...
  8. I can't buy or download free Xbox 360 games on Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't buy or download free Xbox 360 games on Xbox One: Whenever I try buying a Xbox 360 game or downloading a free Xbox 360 game with Gold on my Xbox One, it keeps telling me that it can't proceed because I don't have a valid payment option, which is...
  9. Downloading a free Xbox 360 game won't work, can't get support and am really losing it now,...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Downloading a free Xbox 360 game won't work, can't get support and am really losing it now,...: Hi my son has a Xbox One and I have bought him Gold Live membership. I haven't bought it for myself tho as I play games on my gaming PC so no real need for me to have a gold membership. He wants...
  10. I can't sign into Xbox.com or be able to download any xbox 360 games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't sign into Xbox.com or be able to download any xbox 360 games: Just today, I was trying to download Sonic Generations on my Xbox One X. It is an Xbox 360 game, so I couldn't just download it from the Xbox One. But I hopped onto my pc and went to xbox.com. I...