XBOX 360 E A/V cables

Discus and support XBOX 360 E A/V cables in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; just a thought with the complaints about the new A/V cables on the new E model 360, why not have these cables be just like in a way like the original... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BILLBOB70, Aug 10, 2014.

1. BILLBOB70
    BILLBOB70 Guest

XBOX 360 E A/V cables

just a thought with the complaints about the new A/V cables on the new E model 360, why not have these cables be just like in a way like the original 360 cables with component or composite built in with a built in optical audio port. nothing big time but
    small improvements would help with situation say standardizing everything in the 360 line like during production all 360s be arcade 4gig models until they run say a 250 gig model that way you just have to stick in the hard drive and keep going.

:)

BILLBOB70, Aug 10, 2014
  2. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest
    Did i get the correct av cable?

Sorry to hear it. Presuming you live in the US, the link below would take you to the appropriate page for the A/V cable for the E console.

www.gamestop.com/.../115711

onyxishere, Aug 10, 2014
  3. artemismeow
    artemismeow Guest
    Xbox 360 E a/v cable

nothing on the xbox would prevent those cables from working, if you try one for the ipod and it doesn't quite work experiment by switching the av cables around and plugging them into the different av inputs on the tv. however if you want to be sure it works
    just call xbox and have them send a replacement.

artemismeow, Aug 10, 2014
  4. WPAK
    WPAK Guest

XBOX 360 E A/V cables

5. onyxishere Win User

Did i get the correct av cable?

Sorry to hear it. Presuming you live in the US, the link below would take you to the appropriate page for the A/V cable for the E console.

www.gamestop.com/.../115711
  6. Lonegunman718 Win User

Xbox 360 E a/v cable

7. artemismeow Win User

Xbox 360 E a/v cable

nothing on the xbox would prevent those cables from working, if you try one for the ipod and it doesn't quite work experiment by switching the av cables around and plugging them into the different av inputs on the tv. however if you want to be sure it works
    just call xbox and have them send a replacement.
  8. APEX GunslingeR Win User

Xbox 360 E a/v cable

9. WPAK Win User

XBOX 360 E A/V cables

Thema:

XBOX 360 E A/V cables

1. XBOX 360 E A/V cables - Similar Threads - 360 cables

2. Why my newly bought xbox 360 controller cable not work with my used xbox 360 controller?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why my newly bought xbox 360 controller cable not work with my used xbox 360 controller?: I buy the used xbox 2 or 3 weeks ago and now i try to connect the used xbox 360 controller to my xbox 360 but nothing happens, but the cables led is not light up The usb is good i try and i try...
  3. Best xbox 360 display settings with hdmi cable for the 4k hdr lg tv?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Best xbox 360 display settings with hdmi cable for the 4k hdr lg tv?: I buy yesterday the used xbox 360 6d55ac67-b850-476c-95af-f08c744a6aa7
  4. extension cable for xbox 360 controller

in XBoX on Windows
    extension cable for xbox 360 controller: Hi Can anyone point me in the direction as to where I can obtain an extension cable for xbox360 controller ? I need it so I can use it from one end of my flat to the other. Thanks Habib...
  5. DirecTV HR22/100: xbox 360 Scart 케이블 문의 드립니다. [Translate] Xbox 360 Scart cable inquiries.

in XBoX TV Hardware
    DirecTV HR22/100: xbox 360 Scart 케이블 문의 드립니다. [Translate] Xbox 360 Scart cable inquiries.: DirecTV (Set-top Boxes) HR22/100: xbox 360 Scart 케이블 문의 드립니다. [Translate] Xbox 360 Scart cable inquiries. Hi these are the cables used by the 360 How to connect your Xbox 360 S or original Xbox...
  6. 360 to one data transfer using the data trasfer cable

in XBoX on Consoles
    360 to one data transfer using the data trasfer cable: My 360 isn't working but I still have the harddrive and the 360 data transfer cable and software and I would like to transfer my game saves from the 360 to my xbox one using the data transfer...
  7. downloading nfl rosters to xbox 360 hard drive using transfer cable

in XBoX on Windows
    downloading nfl rosters to xbox 360 hard drive using transfer cable: hello please help. we are trying to download nfl 2k5 to the hard drive using the the transfer cable from the hp windows 10 laptop. is this possible and if so how because we are totally clueless...
  8. Power Supply Adapter Cable for Xbox 360 Kinect Sensor

in XBoX on Consoles
    Power Supply Adapter Cable for Xbox 360 Kinect Sensor: Where can I find a Power Supply Adapter Cable for Xbox 360 Kinect Sensor? 351c8f5c-e0dd-487e-bedb-7eb002be98e3
  9. Xbox 360 transfer cable

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox 360 transfer cable: Hi there!. Recently, all my pc's music got wiped by accident. (Let's just say I'm not good with Windows Media Player.) I have all my music on my xbox 360 slim's hard drive and was wondering if...
  10. Xbox 360 Hard Drive Transfer Cable

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox 360 Hard Drive Transfer Cable: Is it possible to use the Xbox Hard Drive Tranfer Cable to move my Xbox 360 content to the Xbox One S? Thanks in advance. 008df128-e955-423c-8b29-2bd46fc25dac