Xbox 360 e doesn't start.

Discus and support Xbox 360 e doesn't start. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello. I have a problem with xbox 360 E. It doesn't start. I checked on 3 power supplies and nothing. 5492af77-f54a-4180-bd1a-1fb8afe76433 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MinerPL, Sep 1, 2019.

1. MinerPL
    MinerPL Guest

Hello. I have a problem with xbox 360 E. It doesn't start. I checked on 3 power supplies and nothing.

:)

MinerPL, Sep 1, 2019
Thema:

1. Xbox 360 e doesn't start. - Similar Threads - 360 doesn't start

2. I own Dantes Inferno digitally on the 360 but it doesn't show as ready to install on xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I own Dantes Inferno digitally on the 360 but it doesn't show as ready to install on xbox one: I've got a problem with backwards compatibility. I own the digital version of Dantes Inferno on the xbox 360. It works on my 360 and it shows in the download history but for some reason it...
  3. Xbox 360 discs doesn't work on my Xbox One.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 discs doesn't work on my Xbox One.: Hello, I wish to play some of my old Xbox 360 who are backward compatible : CoD MW3, CoD Black Ops and CoD Black Ops II. The problem is : When I inserted the disc, they asked to download an...
  4. Xbox 360 Controller doesn't know when to charge

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox 360 Controller doesn't know when to charge: So for some time now, my Xbox 360 controller has been struggling to charge. I can't get it to charge. Even when I make sure I have the Play and Charge Kit firmly connected to the controller and...
  5. My profile doesn't show while playing backward compatible games from the xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    My profile doesn't show while playing backward compatible games from the xbox 360: When I play xbox 360 games on my xbox one, I can most of the time access my save file, but I can't unlock achievements. When I look at my profile, it shows that I'm not connected on the 360 and...
  6. Star Wars Republic Commando doesn't run on xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Star Wars Republic Commando doesn't run on xbox 360: Hey.Star Wars Republic Commando doesn't run on xbox 360. The error window without a code and sends it to the support site. cfd80dad-74db-460c-938a-be20fa4134a9
  7. Recently my Xbox 360 doesn't want to display anything on my TV and the green light turns...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Recently my Xbox 360 doesn't want to display anything on my TV and the green light turns...: So the Xbox 360 is pretty old at this point and I've had mine for about 8 years, but I've never had a problem like this. One day I was moving my 360 from one place to another but had set it down a...
  8. Xbox 360 - Family sharing doesn't work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 - Family sharing doesn't work: Me any my brother have had an Xbox since 2009, we got lots of games through Games with Gold that we kept and both of us could enjoy them. Recently we got a new Xbox 360, the storage was wiped and...
  9. Just dance 2019 (Xbox 360) doesn't work

in XBoX on Consoles
    Just dance 2019 (Xbox 360) doesn't work: Does anyone have troubles after the game logo appears and the screen turns black? Well... Today I bought Just Dance 2019 and the game doesn't starts. And... when I press the X button in my...
  10. xbox 360 slim : my console doesn't start anymore

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox 360 slim : my console doesn't start anymore: Hello, my console asked me to update. I don't know if it was for my Skyrim game or if it was for the console itself. The update was blocked, I couldn't do anything. I had to turn off the console...