Xbox 360 e doesn't start.

Discus and support Xbox 360 e doesn't start. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello. I have a problem with xbox 360 E. It doesn't start. I checked on 3 power supplies and nothing. 5492af77-f54a-4180-bd1a-1fb8afe76433 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MinerPL, Sep 1, 2019.

1. MinerPL
    MinerPL Guest

Hello. I have a problem with xbox 360 E. It doesn't start. I checked on 3 power supplies and nothing.

:)

MinerPL, Sep 1, 2019
Thema:

1. Xbox 360 e doesn't start. - Similar Threads - 360 doesn't start

2. ¿Why does my Xbox 360 E Doesn't connect to my wifi?

in XBoX on Consoles
    ¿Why does my Xbox 360 E Doesn't connect to my wifi?: Recently I bought an Xbox 360 E and for some reason doesn't want to connect to my wifi Whenever I do the test the error message I get says: There's a problem with your connection. I already tried...
  3. My XBOX 360 doesn't power up

in XBoX on Consoles
    My XBOX 360 doesn't power up: The console doesn't turn on and the green light doesn't come. 3a19a0a5-c2ca-422a-8885-f09a595b5259
  4. Wireless XBOX 360 controller doesn't want to connect to the PC adapter

in XBoX on Windows
    Wireless XBOX 360 controller doesn't want to connect to the PC adapter: My wireless controller infinitely looks for an adapter, but never connects. The only solutions I've found online, were to install drivers to the unknon device, but that hasn't worked....
  5. It doesn't let me buy Xbox 360 games [No me deja comprar juegos de xbox 360]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    It doesn't let me buy Xbox 360 games [No me deja comprar juegos de xbox 360]: When I put my Xbox in "see price" and try to buy an Xbox 360 game it shows me that I don't have any payment method, which I do have a Visa credit card, I'm from Mexico ... what could I do? I...
  6. XBOX 360 Slim - starts but doesn't get to dashboard

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX 360 Slim - starts but doesn't get to dashboard: Nice booting and shows initial swirl screen and then the circle of death. It will sit there doing nothing. Can hit home button and get the dashboard menu up and access a couple menu items. Most...
  7. mon jeu X box ne passe pas sur ma X box 360 [Translate] my X box game doesn't go on my X...

in XBoX on Consoles
    mon jeu X box ne passe pas sur ma X box 360 [Translate] my X box game doesn't go on my X...: Bonjour, Je viens d'acheter "Shrek super party" (jeu Xbox d'origine) pour y jouer sur ma Xbox 360. Avant de l'acheter, j'ai bien vérifié que ce jeu faisait parti de la liste de jeux Xbox...
  8. I own Dantes Inferno digitally on the 360 but it doesn't show as ready to install on xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I own Dantes Inferno digitally on the 360 but it doesn't show as ready to install on xbox one: I've got a problem with backwards compatibility. I own the digital version of Dantes Inferno on the xbox 360. It works on my 360 and it shows in the download history but for some reason it...
  9. Xbox 360 discs doesn't work on my Xbox One.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 discs doesn't work on my Xbox One.: Hello, I wish to play some of my old Xbox 360 who are backward compatible : CoD MW3, CoD Black Ops and CoD Black Ops II. The problem is : When I inserted the disc, they asked to download an...
  10. xbox 360 slim : my console doesn't start anymore

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox 360 slim : my console doesn't start anymore: Hello, my console asked me to update. I don't know if it was for my Skyrim game or if it was for the console itself. The update was blocked, I couldn't do anything. I had to turn off the console...