Xbox 360 E looking for games on Xbox LIve/Ultimate...what is there for this console online?

Discus and support Xbox 360 E looking for games on Xbox LIve/Ultimate...what is there for this console online? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, I have recently acquired a Xbox 360 E Blue Edition Console. I am doing the special Xbox Live Ultimate but cannot seem to find or figure out... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ChazBoudoir, Apr 9, 2020.

1. ChazBoudoir
    ChazBoudoir Guest

Xbox 360 E looking for games on Xbox LIve/Ultimate...what is there for this console online?

Hello,

I have recently acquired a Xbox 360 E Blue Edition Console.

I am doing the special Xbox Live Ultimate but cannot seem to find or figure out how to do searches for the Xbox 360 console. Everything seems to be only Xbox One.

Are there games and how do I search for them that I supposively get for Free to play on my console with my Xbox Live Ultimate Membership or is that membership mostly just for Xbox One console owners?

Thank you and look forward to seeing what people have to say.

:)

ChazBoudoir, Apr 9, 2020
  2. XBF Steven R Win User

Hey there ChazBoudoir,

Thanks for reaching out to the Forums for clarity on what is the best subscription for your set up. To answer your question, IF you do have the 360 and that's all you plan on playing on, yeah, Gold would be good for grabbing the couple of games for free
    to play with. For more information regarding these subscriptions, check out the Games with Gold for Xbox FAQ
    and the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Perks FAQ.

Hope this helped.

Thanks for reading!
  3. ChazBoudoir Win User

So Gold is best bet then when there are occasional games available for the 360 platform. I can do PC but defeats the whole reason to have the paid membership thing for the Xbox 360.
  4. denis97g Win User

Hello! unfortunately game pass ultimate was made only for pc and xbox one, so nothing is included for the xbox 360.
  5. iareBRENDEN Win User

Xbox gold live n unlimited games pass

Game Pass Ultimate is what you're looking for. Xbox Live Gold and Gamepass for Console and PC!
  6. Mister Cerb Win User

red dot of death

Hey there kjilmnuxtra!

Can you tell us what console you're using? Is it an Xbox 360 S or Xbox 360 E console? If so, I suggest taking a look at our
    fix Xbox 360 console problems support article and scrolling down to the "Solid red light (Xbox 360 S or Xbox 360 E console)" section.

Let us know if you have any questions. =)
Thema:

1. Xbox 360 E looking for games on Xbox LIve/Ultimate...what is there for this console online? - Similar Threads - 360 looking games

2. Looking for players for MLB 2k12 Xbox 360. Good players only im the best at this game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for players for MLB 2k12 Xbox 360. Good players only im the best at this game: Fellas I need some serious competition on MLB 2k12 on the 360. Tired of struggling to find matchups when I know people still play it. Serious players only. I am the best there is at this game....
  3. Looking for someone to coop a game with on 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for someone to coop a game with on 360: I have elite sniper, Halo 3, BL presequal, GTA 4, RDR nightmare. Not much, haha, but I haven't been playing many games and I just got gold again. Nobody plays online anymore it seems. My...
  4. Looking for a 360 game that involves crafting

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for a 360 game that involves crafting: Looking for a game that is like primal for 360 please don't say Minecraft because I play it to much and I'm bored playing it. 790b653d-2305-4240-a4c0-9eeacb144c9e
  5. Looking to game on 360 / Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking to game on 360 / Xbox One: Currently I'm playing a bit of both consoles. On the One I play borderlands, halo, GTA V, Destiny, and a few other games. On the 360 I play COD and Skate mostly. I'm from the EST timezone, I often...
  6. looking for new friends on xbox 360 to play some co op games and to just chill and have fun ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    looking for new friends on xbox 360 to play some co op games and to just chill and have fun ...: looking to play some co op games and to just chill and have fun add me or send me a message thanks. im 18 and have a mic any game you have i have or if i dont have ill get it simple....
  7. Looking for Xbox 360 open world Zombie games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for Xbox 360 open world Zombie games: i am looking for open world zombie games like Dying Light if any one know tell me please. i have 1 question:Is there hope for Dying light to be released for Xbox 360?...
  8. looking for friends to play games with on the Xbox one and the Xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    looking for friends to play games with on the Xbox one and the Xbox 360: hey guys I just recently bought an Xbox one I want to see if there's anybody that would want to play some games together. I have Assassins Creed unity, battlefield 4, grand theft auto 5, destiny,...
  9. Looking for Adults who Still Game on 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for Adults who Still Game on 360: I'm looking for adults who are still gaming on the 360 and haven't moved up to the next gen yet. Feel free to pop me a private message or a friend invite. If you send me a friend invite simply...
  10. Looking for people to play games with on the XBOX 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for people to play games with on the XBOX 360: Ive Posted on here many times before im looking for people to play games with on the 360 im 18 years old ill pretty much play anything although im on GTA V most the time gaining money feel free to...