Xbox 360 E making loud noises when playing a certain game.

Discus and support Xbox 360 E making loud noises when playing a certain game. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My Xbox 360 E is making a loud noise( a vibrating noise I guess) when playing METAL GEAR SOLID V: THE PHANTOM PAIN(which uses 2 discs). It only makes... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AlissonPereira3, Apr 17, 2021.

1. Xbox 360 E making loud noises when playing a certain game.

My Xbox 360 E is making a loud noise( a vibrating noise I guess) when playing METAL GEAR SOLID V: THE PHANTOM PAIN(which uses 2 discs). It only makes the noise when I'm playing this especific game. I tried to install the game disc, but it didn't worked. I never took it to a technician and I believe it has dust inside it.

:)

AlissonPereira3, Apr 17, 2021
  2. Danieltrfc Win User

New Dashboard Update - Console Not Reading Discs :@

just updated my xbox 360 60gb and now its making a loud humming noise when playing games lol.
  3. BENp_936 Win User

loud moaning/groaning

does this happen with all games or just certain games and is the console laying down or is it standing up?

the reason I ask this is when I had my 360 ( I have xbox one now) when I put certain game disc's in it started to make a loud groaning/moaning sound but when I stopped playing that game and put in another disc it stopped. so if it's the one disc then maybe
    that is causing the xbox 360 to read it wrong and cause the noise.
  4. Krisander 1998 Win User

Loud noise from CD drive while reading

The Xbox One usually makes a noise when you start a game/app which means that the hard drive is working which causes the loud noise, it slows down afterwards when you're playing the game/app
  5. HellspawnRei Win User

Xbox Making Loud Sounds

If your Xbox makes the loud noises while you play a game its normal,try installing the game on your hard disk for less noise.
  6. VAMPIRUSUNUM Win User

Loud humming

I do have the gears of war xbox 360 and it stars making a humming noise when I play certain games I notice it more when I started to play assassin creed 3 and hitman absolution.
Thema:

Xbox 360 E making loud noises when playing a certain game.

1. Xbox 360 E making loud noises when playing a certain game. - Similar Threads - 360 making loud

2. Xbox and Warner Brothers games should make Xbox 360 Batman Arkham Origins game with the DLC...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox and Warner Brothers games should make Xbox 360 Batman Arkham Origins game with the DLC...: Xbox and Warner Brothers games should make Xbox 360 Batman Arkham Origins game with the DLC backwards compatibility on Xbox Series X because a lot of people want to play the game on Xbox Series X...
  3. Please make more 360/og xbox games backwards compatible for xbox series x/s and one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please make more 360/og xbox games backwards compatible for xbox series x/s and one: What's the holdup. It's been way too long. Please continue making more backwards compatible games for xbox one and series x/s. The community would like you to do so....
  4. Why does my Xbox 360 slim make a loud buzzing noise

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox 360 slim make a loud buzzing noise: Why does my xbox 360 slim white make a buzzing noise when i play a game even though its new and i bought it a couple days ago. Is there a way without downloading games?...
  5. My Xbox 360 s disk drive is making very loud noises

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox 360 s disk drive is making very loud noises: I got my xbox 360 s about a year ago and when ever I run a game disk it doesn't recognize it and when it does work it makes loud screeching and revving noises. Some times it stops for about 10...
  6. Xbox 360 Slim is making a loud buzzing noise when playing a game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 Slim is making a loud buzzing noise when playing a game: Hello, i got this Xbox 360 Slim for at lest one year ago and when i got it it was quit and now when i play like Skyrim, (sometimes) Call of Duty, and resident evil 6. its make a buzzing noise...
  7. Xbox 360 Disc Drive Making Loud Noise

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Disc Drive Making Loud Noise: I got an Xbox 360 two years ago, and it has recently, when I play a game, on startup the disc drive will be VERY loud, then it will quiet down a bit, then it will get VERY loud again. I'm not sure...
  8. Xbox 360 S - Makes a loud buzzing noise when opening the disk tray?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 S - Makes a loud buzzing noise when opening the disk tray?: I bought a second hand xbox just yesterday (matte 250gb slim model) and it seems then occasionally when i open the disk drive and the disk stops spinning, it makes a loud buzzing noise and then...
  9. Xbox 360 Slim Making A Loud Buzzing Noise

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Slim Making A Loud Buzzing Noise: As soon as I turn on my xbox 360 slim it starts make a really loud buzzing noise. It doesn't stop until I turn it off. Any ideas on what the problem could be? e3aecb08-1e5d-494a-a4d3-d04bbe71f478
  10. Xbox 360 controller right motor makes loud noise

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 controller right motor makes loud noise: I got a new xbox 360 controller yesterday. The buttons are good, soft and responsive but I think I have a problem with the right motor. It mostly make sound while not vibrates at all !!! Long...