Xbox 360 E Problem

Discus and support Xbox 360 E Problem in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Ok so, i am trying to connect my Xbox 360 E to my tv, and i have everything pluged in, the hdmi cord double sided pluged in, one side xbox, other side... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by SethDoiron, Nov 11, 2019.

1. SethDoiron
    SethDoiron Guest

Xbox 360 E Problem

• Ok so, i am trying to connect my Xbox 360 E to my tv, and i have everything pluged in, the hdmi cord double sided pluged in, one side xbox, other side tv, i have the powerbrick set-up. Then i power on my 36, everything is working, but then when i look at
      the tv. It says "Resolution Mismatch, Change Device's Resolution!"The Xbox 360 E display isnt showing up on the tv, the 360's power button is just constantly flashing, and nothing is showing up, its just
      saying resolution mismatch change device's resolution..

I have everything set-up, the hdmi cables are in, one in the xbox, other in the tv, the powerbrick is working.. but nothing is showing up, just the same message.

:)

SethDoiron, Nov 11, 2019
  2. BO0GEyMan9000 Win User

I don't know if it is the console or power supply. Please help.

I have the same problem but with a Xbox 360 E
  3. XBF Chris J Win User

Xbox 360 E Problem

Hello Seth,

Thank you for posting here on the Xbox forums. I would recommend resetting the display settings to defaults if you have not tried this already. The steps for this can be found on the link provided to you by AquarrzSudnnym, but ill go ahead and post it here
    for you.

"Xbox 360 E or Xbox 360 S console: To reset display setting on these console models, you can also just turn off the console and then hold the power button on the front of the console down for about 10 seconds. (The lights will flash
    several times."

XBox 360 TV screen blank solutions
  4. SethDoiron Win User

Xbox 360 E Problem

I don't really have another tv to do it.. sorry,
  5. XBF Erick C Win User

Xbox 360 E Problem

Hey there SethDoiron,

Have you been able to test the console on a different Tv/monitor? If you have not yet done this and can give this a try go ahead and do it.

Give it a try and let us know if this has helped.
  6. Feik Chiily z Win User

Xbox 360 E Problem

Que es lo que necesitas amigo, Talvez pueda ayudarte en ello
Thema:

Xbox 360 E Problem

1. Xbox 360 E Problem - Similar Threads - 360 Problem

2. Xbox 360 Silm fan problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Silm fan problem: So my xbox 360 silm that I love has a issue, The fan won't spin even of it's super hot! 99aa1430-fa8e-4506-a19f-68efa1348be2
  3. Xbox 360 com problemas em baixa jogos de retrocompatibilidade [Xbox 360 with problems in...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 com problemas em baixa jogos de retrocompatibilidade [Xbox 360 with problems in...: Ola pode me ajudar a entender o call of duty mw 1 2 e 3 mais não pode baixo e coloco para baixo ele chega em 80% e volta para 0% e fica assim [Translation-Hello can help me understand the call of...
  4. XBOX 360 DOWNLOAD PROBLEMS

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX 360 DOWNLOAD PROBLEMS: Alrighty, hoping Microsoft will notice this and do something about it as I just purchased a game that I simply can't download. Many people are experiencing this issue with a multitude of different...
  5. Xbox 360 E problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 E problems: I am having problems with my Xbox 360 E that it wont download my profile and giving me an err saying their is an incorrect cerdentials giving me an err code 801540A9 This just resently started...
  6. 360: Warning badge after Connection Test and Problems with Messages

in XBoX on Consoles
    360: Warning badge after Connection Test and Problems with Messages: Hi. After doing the Connection Test it shows the generally yellow ! with the obligatory note to visit the Network help. I googled the error code but nothing helpful... I also have Problems...
  7. Problème de téléchargement d'un jeu Xbox 360[Translation-Xbox 360 game download problem]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problème de téléchargement d'un jeu Xbox 360[Translation-Xbox 360 game download problem]: Bonjour, j'ai un gros problème qui persiste depuis plusieurs jours avec le téléchargement d'un jeu acheté sur le Xbox live (fable 2). Je m'explique, j'ai acheté le jeu et lancé le téléchargement....
  8. Problem with xbox 360 compatible game where it keeps saying this

in XboX Insiders
    Problem with xbox 360 compatible game where it keeps saying this: [IMG] submitted by /u/Epicdude3346 [link] [comments]
  9. Xbox 360 Wi-Fi Problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Wi-Fi Problems: Today i found my old Xbox 360 and i tried playing PVZ but i had to connect to my internet so i tried it 5 times it didn't work so i went to the website it told me to go to and asked an virtual...
  10. Xbox 360 add on problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 add on problem: So recently i’ve gotten a xbox 360 so i can play the transformers games again as they were a big part of my childhood and i felt nostalgic so i borrowed a copy of transformers war for cybertron...