Xbox 360 E Won't turn on

Discus and support Xbox 360 E Won't turn on in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I recently had my Xbox 360 overheating so my brother thought it was a nice idea to put a ice pack on it over night, I woke up the next morning to find... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Reeze12, Apr 3, 2015.

1. Reeze12
    Reeze12 Guest

Xbox 360 E Won't turn on

I recently had my Xbox 360 overheating so my brother thought it was a nice idea to put a ice pack on it over night, I woke up the next morning to find that the xbox had water all over it and it wouldn't even turn on. Any help?

:)

Reeze12, Apr 3, 2015
  2. Xbox 360 won't turn on

Alan Duong

*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***

312-843-4382

July 12, 2017

Microsoft Customer Service Department

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/contactus/

Dear Sir or Madam,

I have been a happy Xbox 360 owner for a couple years and I have been enjoying the entertainment that it has provided. However, suddenly in early June, my Xbox 360 malfunctioned and now it can no longer turn on.

It seems to me that my Xbox is defective; when I try to turn it on, the sensor of the power button can sense my finger and that triggers the sound effect that indicates that the console is turning on, however that seems to be about the only thing that works.
    The actual Xbox does not seem to be able to turn on and I can no longer use it.

To resolve this problem, I would like a new Xbox 360 to replace my current bricked Xbox 360. I would also like all shipping costs to be covered as well. If this helps here is some general info about my Xbox 360:

Xbox 360 S 4GB

Serial: 233220224343

I am looking forward to your reply/help that you can provide me. Please respond promptly to my email address, *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***.

Sincerely,

Alan Duong

dayounglime123, Apr 3, 2015
  3. Hawksface
    Hawksface Guest
    My Xbox 360 won't turn on Xbox 360 E Won't turn on :(

Is this an XBox 360 Slim? I regularly have this very same problem - the green dot in the centre lights up, but nothing else. It's as though it can't initialise itself as the ring doesn't even light up as it normally would when working. If I'm lucky it will
    work after a few tries at turning it off and on, but other times I could spend hours turning it off and on and get nowhere.

Annoyingly, I could then try turning it on the following day and it works straight off. It's very temperamental and because of this I can see an RMA being declined because it will typically work when they receive the box Xbox 360 E Won't turn on :(

Have you tried calling support? If so, what did they say?

Hawksface, Apr 3, 2015
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

Xbox 360 E Won't turn on

Sounds like the console has shorted out. You can either try and get a repair on it by clicking on the link below or purchase a new console.

http://myservice.xbox.com/

onyxishere, Apr 3, 2015
  5. DrifterX22 Win User

Xbox 360 Software Update Keeps Failing to Proccess

What do I do if my Xbox 360 won't update?

Solutions

1. Turn off your console.
    2. Remove all storage devices, including any USB flash drives, external hard drives, or the internal hard drive on the Xbox 360 E console or the Xbox 360 S console. ...
    3. Add your primary storage device; for example, the hard drive.
    4. Turn on the console.
    5. Try updating the console again.
  6. ngocphi Win User

Can you not apply money in your microsoft account to live purchases?

You could always buy from the web store front for th e xbox one except for last week

it won't fix his 360 issue
  7. EggsBoxJuan Win User

Xbox hdmi not working, AV cables do!

If you have the S or E model Xbox 360 there is an alternate way to reset the display settings.

Xbox 360 E or Xbox 360 S console: To reset display setting on these console models, you can also just turn off the console and then hold the power button on the front of the console down for about 10 seconds. (The lights will flash several times.)

8. XBF Steven R Win User

Xbox 360 console won't turn on

Hey there AnishGaikwad

Thanks for reaching out to the Forums for clarity on what to do when a console acts your is at the moment. I can totally understand how this could be disheartening. Unfortunately, if it won't turn on after the steps outlined in our support page linked earlier,
    it would seem like the console is in need of replacement.

Hope this information was helpful.

Thanks!
  9. AnishGaikwad Win User

Xbox 360 console won't turn on

Yeah tried doing that but does not work. It's really weird because the adaptor shows green light but console is still off as if there's no power reaching to it.
Thema:

Xbox 360 E Won't turn on

1. Xbox 360 E Won't turn on - Similar Threads - 360 Won't turn

2. Meu Xbox 360 não liga [My Xbox 360 won't turn on]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Meu Xbox 360 não liga [My Xbox 360 won't turn on]: [img] acabei de comprar um xbox 360 modelo elite, e na hora de ligar não funcionou, nao acendeu nem a luz da fonte. O que eu achei estranho foi o fato da fonte não acender sendo que mesmo se...
  3. My wired X-box 360 controller won't turn on

in XBoX on Windows
    My wired X-box 360 controller won't turn on: I have an X-box 360 controller, which I bought on Amazon, about 2 years ago. It's worked perfectly fine until now. I tried plugging it in, to play a game using it, and it won't turn on. It has a...
  4. XBOX 360 Wireless Speed Wheel - X button won't turn on and stay on -repairs and spare parts

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX 360 Wireless Speed Wheel - X button won't turn on and stay on -repairs and spare parts: Hi My son has an XBOX 360 Wireless Speed Wheel. Great device. The X button switch won't turn on and stay on. It has new batteries. Not been dropped. If I hold the X button down the other...
  5. Xbox 360 console won't turn on

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 console won't turn on: Hello everyone, today my Xbox 360 console won't turn on at all. The power adaptor shows stable green light but the console shows no light whatsoever. I tried reconnecting the power cables and also...
  6. My Xbox 360 has a solid red light and won't turn on

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox 360 has a solid red light and won't turn on: My Xbox 360 has a solid red light and won't turn on. I've tried two different power cords. Is there anything I can do or is it just done? e729edd1-abc6-4479-87d3-2abb91e7b1e1
  7. xbox 360 controllers won't turn on

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox 360 controllers won't turn on: we have 4 controller and 3 of them won't turn on. We have tried changing the batteries and they still won't work. Any fix for this? 7599d08d-f22d-463c-8547-064af0883e85
  8. Xbox 360 slim turns on but green dot doesn't light up and controller won't connect

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 slim turns on but green dot doesn't light up and controller won't connect: my 360 decided to not work today it will power on come to account select page but the green dot doesn't light up and the controller won't connect/register 4ec79c02-afb9-4146-8b31-d1b82fa48f84
  9. Wired Xbox 360 Controller won't even turn on

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wired Xbox 360 Controller won't even turn on: I have used this controller for years, both on Xbox 360 and on PC and it worked just fine, then one day it just decided not to turn on whether it was on Xbox or on PC. I plug it into my PC but its...
  10. Wired Xbox 360 Controller won't even turn on

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wired Xbox 360 Controller won't even turn on: I have used this controller for years, both on Xbox 360 and on PC and it worked just fine, then one day it just decided not to turn on whether it was on Xbox or on PC. I plug it into my PC but its...