Xbox 360 Email

Discus and support Xbox 360 Email in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello. I've had a xbox 360 for years and i've only used it to watch youtube. The other day my brother changed the password on the router which took me... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BalloonRacer551, Aug 19, 2019.

1. Xbox 360 Email

Hello.

I've had a xbox 360 for years and i've only used it to watch youtube. The other day my brother changed the password on the router which took me down such a spiral of events that I am very, very annoyed at this point. So apparently when you open your xbox
    it automatically logs in to a network which is very convenient. However, the only problem was that the password had changed and it kept trying to login using the old password. I managed to fix it by connecting to another router and then back. When I wanted
    to try out the conection I was forced to log out of my account. Here is where the problem starts. When I tried to login it was already auto filled both email and password, and yet it didn't work to login. I tried multiple times with different mails and passwords
    and realized that i've forgotten the email, but I know the password. When I followed the troubleshooting instruktions it wanted me to reset my password on microsoft. These accounts, I thought, had nothing to do with eachother. I could already login to my microsoft
    account without a problem but I couldn't login with my microsoft account on signup on xbox live. Nonetheless I reset my password and had a new password. But even though I could get into my microsoft account I still can't sign in on my xbox live account. So
    what was the point of reseting the password on the microsoft account.

But heres the weirdest part. When I go to the section of my microsoft account where you can track logins and at what time, it says that the login succeded? Even though my xbox says it doesn't work. It says that on the platform xbox, someone (me) sucessfully
    logged in. But on the xbox once again it says that It is the wrong email/password. And to remind you if I press the troubleshooting error it just wants me to reset my microsoft account which I have access to.

So my question is, are the xbox live account login on my xbox 360 the same as my microsoft account? And if that's the case, why doesn't it work with that very login? Why does it claim to be a succesful login when it's clearly not? Im starting to give up
    and would really appreciate any help I can get.

edit: also I have no idea how I got the name "baloonracer551". Is it some sort of auto generated name from xbox and why?

:)

BalloonRacer551, Aug 19, 2019
  2. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Xbox 360 Email

Evidently you have registered a new email account in the xbox live services, hence the default gtag. If you don't remember the email, the password or a way to recuperate them through security steps no one can help you.
  3. EdragonXX Win User

Switching Xbox Gamertags to Different Email's

To switch your gamertags and Xbox Live ID (email) you need Xbox 360. Today there is no way to do it without Xbox 360!
  4. Elohmn Win User

Microsoft and the mystery ghost account

You are using the wrong Email. You need to confirm what Email (exactly) you are using from an Xbox Console (Xbox 360 or Xbox One). From the Console, view the Account and Email. It will not provide you the Password though.
  5. steeledwand7664 Win User

New gamer tag created

You signed in with a different email than what is with the account that is associated with your xbox 360 profile you can find the email associated with that profile by signing in on the account on the 360 going to settings and account and then billing info
    and it will show you the email address that is associated with that gamer tag
  6. BrinierSiren45 Win User

Wrong gamertag shows up on xbox.com then what it does on 360

yes its the exactly same email as my xbox 360 i did have difficulty signing up i signed up on my xbox 360, and i got a email saying about joining up with windows live and pressed cancel as didn't know it was windows live it was done by so sighned up again
    from computer with the email i used on xbox 360 this may be the reason but is there a way to add my gamer tag to the site both xbox and this account use the same email

And if i change my password on my xbox it changes it for this account its very confusing
Thema:

Xbox 360 Email

1. Xbox 360 Email - Similar Threads - 360 Email

2. Is it possible to recover a old 360 account without email or password?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it possible to recover a old 360 account without email or password?: I've been trying for years to recover my old 360 account to get my purchases back (dlc , games ect.). I made the account when i was little and cant even remember if xbox required you to use an...
  3. trying to get my old 360 account back after forgetting my old email but i rember the gamertag

in XBoX on Consoles
    trying to get my old 360 account back after forgetting my old email but i rember the gamertag: so i don't remember what my 360 account email was but i rember the gamer tag is there any way i could find the email so i can get back my old account back ? 3f0032b0-e4a5-4eba-84cf-1fe560821b66
  4. Account email 360 is outta use, how to transfer account to xbox one?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account email 360 is outta use, how to transfer account to xbox one?: Hello everybody, I just bought a xbox one and want to transfer my 360 account to my one. I have to emailadress but the problem is the email does not exist ( be in use anymore). How can i transfer...
  5. Forgot the email and password for an Xbox account (Xbox 360)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forgot the email and password for an Xbox account (Xbox 360): So basically I have forgotten the email for the account...and this account has Xbox live but I want to buy a membership again. I had used this account before in 2017 and I had bought a 2 day trial...
  6. Unable to recover profile on 360 even with my password and email which I can sign in with on ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to recover profile on 360 even with my password and email which I can sign in with on ...: I can sign in to xbox.com and the microsoft account and my xone works fine with the same password and email address but i cannot download my 360 profile as ive recently got another one to play old...
  7. Can't Access My Second Xbox 360 Account On a Same Email

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Access My Second Xbox 360 Account On a Same Email: I suddenly had a crave to play Plants vs Zombies: Garden Warfare, problem is, it is on an another account which I no longer have access to due to it being on the same email. This problem became...
  8. 1 EMAIL FOR 2 ACCOUNT XBOX 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    1 EMAIL FOR 2 ACCOUNT XBOX 360: I used an email in an offline profile on my xbox 360, so I created an Xbox Live account (on the site) with the same email. Now I can not access the profile that is in the xbox, because if I put...
  9. forgotton email and password to my xbox 360 account!

in XBoX on Consoles
    forgotton email and password to my xbox 360 account!: i have forgotten my email and password to my Xbox 360 account and i need help getting it back and ive just put 3 months xbox live gold on it as well plz help! eb7059a5-5c8f-4244-b5b4-4cb03dab3bca
  10. Old xbox 360 account, email shut down long time ago, no acces to purchased item

in XBoX on Consoles
    Old xbox 360 account, email shut down long time ago, no acces to purchased item: Hello any help grateful here. Situation: I have/had a xbox 360 account with associated gamertag. My email ( a hotmail email ) was closed by me a while back - like 9 months ago. And was the email...