xbox 360 emulator for Xbox One X

Discus and support xbox 360 emulator for Xbox One X in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I read an article dated in 2015 saying that this was a "Thing". Is there a xbox 360 emulator that I can use to play Xbox games?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JimCenter, Mar 28, 2020.

1. JimCenter
    JimCenter Guest

I read an article dated in 2015 saying that this was a "Thing".

Is there a xbox 360 emulator that I can use to play Xbox games?

:)

JimCenter, Mar 28, 2020
  2. Tobi Won Kanogy Win User

Xbox 360 Emulator for Xbox One Scorpio??

The Xbox One has a 360 emulator already they use with backward compatibility. Scorpio and Xbox X with also have it.
  3. Obsessive Power Win User

Is Microsoft going to make their old Xbox Original ames a port to newer platforms?

which is why the new Xbox series X is supposed to be able to play almost every game from every generation of Xbox console (including the original).
    That's marketing spiel that's been misinterpreted. From how I understand it, the Xbox Series X will run most if not all Xbox One games. Which means at best, 100% BC with the Xbox One. It will also play all the games that currently on the Xbox One BC list
    on the Xbox One.

Nowhere have said it will play almost, or all Xbox games from all the Xbox generations.

The problem with making all old games work is a hardware one. The Xbox 360 used a PowerPC 32-bit processor. The Xbox One and Series X use AMD X64 based processors. The Xbox One and the Series X are like PCs and they share the same processor architecture.

BC is achieved on the Xbox One because the BC team (with zero help from the developer) take the old 360 game and reverse engineer it to run on the Xbox One, taking the original 32-bit PPC executable archive and turning it into a 64-bit X64 executable. There's
    no software emulation for the game. The only thing emulated in software is the 360 OS.

To run most games, or indeed, every game would require a software emulator for 360 games. A pure software emulator is a lot of hard work, far to complex to explain here.
  4. RolandoVelasco Win User

DESCONEXIÓN DE XBOX LIVE EN XBOX ONE [Translation-Xbox LIVE Disconnect on Xbox ONE]

when i hit the home button it doesnt open the xbox 360 emulator, instead appears the xbox one emulator
  5. A Virtual Duck Win User

xbox 360 marketplace integrated into one marketplace

Because the 360 hardware is not inside the Xbox One?

There is a chance that an emulator could be released, but emulators are unreliable.
  6. XBF Eladio M Win User

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums.

As you have already been provided with the best response in regards to this matter, we will now be locking this thread.

If you have any other questions or concerns that differ from this matter, please, feel free to create a new thread and we will cater to you there.

Thank you for being a part of the Xbox Family and we wish you a wonderful day.
Thema:

1. xbox 360 emulator for Xbox One X - Similar Threads - 360 emulator

2. Xbox One S's 360 Emulator WON'T Connect to Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S's 360 Emulator WON'T Connect to Live: Bought a new Xbox One S about a month ago when old Xbox One Original Model finally broke. Everything worked fine for a few days but problems began with the Internet. Now everything works except...
  3. Signing in to the Xbox 360 Emulator on my Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Signing in to the Xbox 360 Emulator on my Xbox One: I am unable to sign in to my Xbox 360 emulator. I am prompted to download an account when I try to sign in. This leads to a message saying I am not connected to Xbox live despite being connected....
  4. Changed Gamertag but Can't Download New Profiles into the 360 'emulator'

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Changed Gamertag but Can't Download New Profiles into the 360 'emulator': Hi All, So, after getting an Xbox One S recently, I changed my gamertag because to be honest, it was silly. After I did this, I went to launch Dragon Age:Origins, and silly me, of course.......
  5. Guest profile option not showing on Xbox 360 (via emulation on Xbox One X)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Guest profile option not showing on Xbox 360 (via emulation on Xbox One X): I'm using an Xbox One X to play Xbox 360 games via emulation and i'm trying to sign in a guest so I can play Xbox 360 left 4 dead with split screen. But, when I select sign in on the second...
  6. Buying Xbox 360 DLC on a standalone Xbox 360 and playing it through Xbox 360 emulation on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Buying Xbox 360 DLC on a standalone Xbox 360 and playing it through Xbox 360 emulation on...: I recently found out that buying certain Xbox 360 DLC is not possible though the Xbox One. With this in mind, if I were to buy the Xbox 360 DLC content on a standalone Xbox 360, would I be able...
  7. Can't Download Xbox Profile on 360 Emulator

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't Download Xbox Profile on 360 Emulator: Can't Download Xbox Profile on 360 Emulator I play my 360 games on xbox one. Recently I was unable to connect to the 360 emulator so I was told to delete my profiles then redownload them again....
  8. Xbox Ones 360 Emulator P1 P2 problem!?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Ones 360 Emulator P1 P2 problem!?: Hi me and my friend have been playing some of the backwards compatible games on the xbox ones 360 emulator and keep running into an issue where even tho im should be player 1 there always player 1...
  9. Xbox 360 emulator says I need to be connected to live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 emulator says I need to be connected to live: I am trying to play Halo Reach on my Xbox One. I need to download my profile to play online. When I try find and download my 360 profile, it says I must be connected to Xbox Live even though I am....
  10. XBOX 360 Back Compat games run like they are on a low spec emulator...

in XboX Insiders
    XBOX 360 Back Compat games run like they are on a low spec emulator...: Honestly, they have framerate issues all over the place, freezing, audio sync issues, stuttering... its like I'm playing on an emulator on hardware that can't handle it, and I haven't seen this...