Xbox 360 Ethernet won’t connect to internet

Discus and support Xbox 360 Ethernet won’t connect to internet in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My Xbox 360 wont connect to internet via Ethernet cable. When I test connection it says Network: connected Internet: failed Everything else says... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SkylarMolkens, Nov 7, 2021.

1. Xbox 360 Ethernet won’t connect to internet

My Xbox 360 wont connect to internet via Ethernet cable. When I test connection it says

Network: connected

Internet: failed

Everything else says blocked

I’m not sure what to do I’ve been trying about a million things for like 3 hours now and I’m gonna give asking for help a try

:)

SkylarMolkens, Nov 7, 2021
  2. ThomasHilger Win User

Gamer Tag transfer.

No, this won´t work.

The Xbox One doesn´t support external HDD´s yet. You have to join Xbox Live with your gamertag, after that you can download your gamertag on the Xbox One. Can´t you connect your Xbox 360 with a wire to your router? If not you can use a Xbox 360 of a friend
    with an internet connection.
  3. skys7 Win User

XBOX NEXT

I think some day it will all be about Streams: we won´t have discs anymore. But don´t know if that will already happen with the next Xbox. I still think the internet connections of most people won´t work out for that yet.
  4. Pagano Win User

Connecting to Xbox Live through laptop

For what I understood, your laptop don´t have an ethernet port, just wirelless, right ?

If that´s the case, you won´t be able to share your laptop´s connection with your console, which would solve your problem.

You will need a wireless router, or another computer which has either two ethernet ports or one ethernet and a wireless connection.

With the router, you can set it up to connect to your internet, using your credentials, so every device that connects to it are able to surf the web, etc.

With the computer you will need to folow this procedure :

support.xbox.com/.../win-computer

Hope this helps.
  5. ExpiiGod Win User

resident evil revelations 2 xbox 360 It's not getting online mode.

You can try to connect using an ethernet cable or a xbox 360 internet adapter.
  6. THEOWENKILLER Win User

Xbox One Game Help

If 360 games are not compatible with xbox one then the option to re-purchase or download for free won`t even exist.

There simply won`t be any 360 games on the xbox one.

-

As far as the 360 goes,anything you have already purchased will always be there to download for free,for as long as microsoft support the 360.
Thema:

Xbox 360 Ethernet won’t connect to internet

1. Xbox 360 Ethernet won’t connect to internet - Similar Threads - 360 Ethernet won’t

2. Xbox 360 into Xbox one for internet? Ethernet cable?

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox 360 into Xbox one for internet? Ethernet cable?: Does anyone know if I can plug an eternet cable from an Xbox 1 into an Xbox 360 and get internet if the 1 is connected wirelessly? submitted by /u/KalebMM7845 [link] [comments]
  3. Xbox 360 non si connette con cavo Ethernet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 non si connette con cavo Ethernet: Buonsalve, io posseggo una Xbox 360 originale, oggi volevo connetterla ad internet, ma non funziona, connetto il cavo Ethernet sia alla Xbox(non fa il solito clic di quando si inserisce) sia al...
  4. Ethernet cable works on XB1 but not on 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ethernet cable works on XB1 but not on 360: So about a month back I had just an XBOX 360 and on the college campus that I live on we can't connect our game consoles to WiFi, only wired. My 360 worked with ethernet all last year and for a...
  5. Xbox 360 will not recognise Ethernet Cable

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 will not recognise Ethernet Cable: I have just bought a new Xbox 360 (S version I believe) to replace my 360 Pro console, which I have passed to my son. Anyway, using exactly the same Netgear DGN2000 Modem router that I log into...
  6. Ethernet ports fried on my old white Xbox 360. Can I use a ethernet to usb adapter or do i ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ethernet ports fried on my old white Xbox 360. Can I use a ethernet to usb adapter or do i ...: About a month ago lighting struck outside my house ( I live in Missouri) Internet wasn't working for a week until at&t could come out and fix it. They fixed and the wireless worked just fine had...
  7. Not able to connect to the network with a Xbox 360 Ethernet Cable!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Not able to connect to the network with a Xbox 360 Ethernet Cable!: Hello, So I am wanting to connect to xbox live with an ethernet cable, however when i test XBL connection it has a big red X in the middle of xbox 360 and Network. I have tried different...
  8. Xbox 360 wont Recognize my Ethernet Cable

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 wont Recognize my Ethernet Cable: I'm new to the forums, so if I make a mistake, just understand I've never spent any time here. Anyways, There's been some strange issues going on. I've been able to connect to Xbox Live perfectly...
  9. XBOX 360 connects fine to network (both wifi and ethernet) but NOT TO INTERNET. error 80151909

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX 360 connects fine to network (both wifi and ethernet) but NOT TO INTERNET. error 80151909: Hello, My xbox360 suddenly cannot connect to the INTERNET, and therefore to XBOXLive. Connection to my home network is OK. When I turn it on, I am not signed in Xbox Live. I f I try, I get error...
  10. I think my Xbox 360's ethernet card/port is slower than the internal wireless...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I think my Xbox 360's ethernet card/port is slower than the internal wireless...: So I've had this issue since the October 2012 dashboard update I was beta testing for and it seems that in games like gears of war, shoot many robots, etc. (games that seem to have delayed action...