Xbox 360 failing to log in despite correct log in details

Discus and support Xbox 360 failing to log in despite correct log in details in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I recently gave my old xbox 360 to my girlfriend. I cleared all previous profiles and saved games so that it would be a fresh experience for her. She... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DGTB, Aug 2, 2020.

1. DGTB
    DGTB Guest

I recently gave my old xbox 360 to my girlfriend. I cleared all previous profiles and saved games so that it would be a fresh experience for her.

She is able to make a microsoft account successfully and can save games, but the next time she turns the xbox on it always fails to log in to her account.

Tried making multiple accounts now with fresh emails and the same thing keeps happening. Please help as she cant really play games without saving.

Thank you

:)

DGTB, Aug 2, 2020
    1 person likes this.
  2. steeledwand7664 Win User

Couple things.

1. Make sure the passwords are not longer than 16 characters the 360s do not like passwords longer than 16 characters.

2. If you have Two Step Verification turned on either turn it off or use the Microsoft App.
  3. SanctusMortis Win User

son can't play, asking me to sign in

When I've tried to do it, it says he failed to log in as he has no full name or date of birth. To add these, I need to log in - starting the whole "your parent needs to log in" "details are missing" loop all over again.
  4. MissyQ Win User

Fail in Log in

If that doesn't work, delete your profile ONLY following these instructions:
    support.xbox.com/.../profile-move-delete
    - Then clear the cache once more following Saphris's link, and download your profile again. Let us know if you run into any error messages.
  5. Mister Cizl Win User

Log on fail

Hey xXSoloMissionXx! Are you able to sign in if the console is in offline mode? Additionally, is it just your account that is having issues or are you unable to sign in to any accounts on the console? Post back and let us know!

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.
  6. xXSoloMissionXx Win User

Log on fail

there was a problem try again in a few minutes
Thema:

1. Xbox 360 failing to log in despite correct log in details - Similar Threads - 360 failing log

2. I've bought a game on my xbox 360 but when I try download it it says failed can't download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I've bought a game on my xbox 360 but when I try download it it says failed can't download: Hi I've bought a game on my xbox 360 but when I try download it it says failed can't download. If I then go to the game it says download again. Would this be a console issue or a content...
  3. Xbox 360 'Can't Download' - fails after 2%

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 'Can't Download' - fails after 2%: Hi, I am trying to download Halo 3 on XBOX 360 from the online store. I have purchased the game but the download reaches 2% and then fails. I have tried 1. deleting the game and cache and...
  4. Xbox 360 update failed

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 update failed: I was on my old xbox then it said i needed in update so i clicked yes the it started then gave me the update failed screen. Status code: 4467-4497-1780-0901-C000-0033. What do i do...
  5. Xbox 360 game download fails at 80%

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 game download fails at 80%: Purchased skate 3 for 360 and when downloading at 80% it fails and have to start over with the same issue... Any chance to fix this? if not, a refund? I am using an xbox 360 to purchase /...
  6. Xbox 360 elite failing to boot

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 elite failing to boot: when I turn on the Xbox 360 the on-off light is on but the circle is completely black. There is nothing showing on the TV and I have tried using HDMI HDTV composite and the standard TV AV. The...
  7. Original Xbox game fails to download to Xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Original Xbox game fails to download to Xbox 360: Hi there, When attempting to download Pirates! from Xbox Live to my Xbox 360 earlier today, the download would terminate at 80% completion and I would receive the message ‘can’t download...
  8. : Xbox 360 Slim IP Address Fail

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : Xbox 360 Slim IP Address Fail: : Xbox 360 Slim IP Address Fail Just tired it and the same issue. IP address error 8921c1e2-33ce-45e1-aac7-06e5a67da8b8
  9. Xbox 360 update failed with status code 4467 0000 0080 0300 8007 000f

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 update failed with status code 4467 0000 0080 0300 8007 000f: Tried updating xbox 360, its connected to internet but keeps coming up with error message 4467 0000 0080 0300 8007 000f. I tried clearing the cache but it's made no difference. I also re-stored...
  10. Xbox 360 Xbox Live Update Failed Status Code :4467-4497-1381-0300-c800-0036

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Xbox Live Update Failed Status Code :4467-4497-1381-0300-c800-0036: hello guys i have a xbox 360 i have buyed it in 2012 with $450 and two days ago i have connect this xbox to internet using tethernet cable i wanna play gta olline and then i tested to xbox live...