XBox 360 Family Plan?!?!

Discus and support XBox 360 Family Plan?!?! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Just received word that on the renewal only one account from my plan was renewed. Extremely outraged that I purchased 4 Xbox 360's for my home because... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by IIISuperAlpha, Jun 16, 2014.

1. XBox 360 Family Plan?!?!

Just received word that on the renewal only one account from my plan was renewed. Extremely outraged that I purchased 4 Xbox 360's for my home because of this family plan only to find out they longer have this service. Yet on the Xbox one you can have 10
    accts on one subscription. This is pure BS for all Xbox customers that have more than 1 console in their home! Someone needs to change that quickly!!!!! No way in hell I am paying $240 for 4 accounts that's highway robbery!!!

:)

IIISuperAlpha, Jun 16, 2014
  2. Billward267
    Billward267 Guest
    Family Pack Expired Day Early

The Xbox One family support is different than the family pack we had on our Xbox 360. It is good for only one console. I have four Xbox 360 consoles with the family pack. My entire family can be online at the same time. I don't think this is possible
    with a single Xbox One and their family support.

Billward267, Jun 16, 2014
  3. mowerdude
    mowerdude Guest
    Maybe a dumb question: Xbox 360 or XBox One

Xbox 360 has alot of great games on it, and has games for everyone in the family I would go with it since you have young kids. Plus it will be alot cheaper on you to go with the xbox 360 instead.

mowerdude, Jun 16, 2014
  4. XBox 360 Family Plan?!?!

Hello there MrPerfectT4rget,

Do you have a problem that we can help you with such as Adding/changing security proofs, managing Gold subscriptions, Microsoft Account info and more. We need more information in order to help you. If you are here to leave feed back about The Xbox 360 Family
    plan you can always leave your Feedback in the Xbox Live Wishlist/Feedback Department.

PR1NCE DARKNESS, Jun 16, 2014
  5. Billward267 Win User

Family Pack Expired Day Early

The Xbox One family support is different than the family pack we had on our Xbox 360. It is good for only one console. I have four Xbox 360 consoles with the family pack. My entire family can be online at the same time. I don't think this is possible
    with a single Xbox One and their family support.
  6. HassanB Win User

Family Pack

Hello, yes this is the case, you first need to add all of the accounts on your own XBOX 360 (the XBOX 360 where the Family membership is purchased) by recovering the gamertags to the XBOX 360. Then add them to the family account, after that process is complete
    the other family members are free to recover their accounts back to their own XBOX 360's.
  7. FluidDonkey2 Win User

How do I buy Live subscription for family members

The point is I have 3 xbox 360 consoles I'm not going to buy 3 Xbox one consoles just to get a family plan. It is ridiculous they dropped the family plan for xbox 360.
  8. HassanB Win User

About XBOX Family Pack

Nope, there shouldn't be any problem with members in the same family pack logging into different Xbox 360's of other members in their family pack.
  9. Daft Badger Win User

CAN U HELP ME!!!!

Thema:

XBox 360 Family Plan?!?!

1. XBox 360 Family Plan?!?! - Similar Threads - 360 Family Plan

2. Remove family password on Xbox 360

in XBoX Accessibility
    Remove family password on Xbox 360: Hi i brought a Xbox 360 but its not letting me onto wi fi or x box live Due to it needing the family pass code which i dont have. Ive tried everything to get pass this and to remove the code so...
  3. Xbox 360 family pass code reset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 family pass code reset: Hello everyone, recently I bought an Xbox 360 from one person who is not actual owner of it, the product is out of warranty. So, please help me in resetting my pass code for Xbox 360. Thankyou...
  4. Xbox 360 Family Pass code Reset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Family Pass code Reset: I recently purchased an Xbox 360 from a friend of mine and when I got it home to play there was a family pass-code. Can anyone tell me how to reset it?? Or even get in touch with a live person on...
  5. second hand xbox 360 with family settings

in XBoX on Consoles
    second hand xbox 360 with family settings: Hi would like to know how to turn off family settings on a second hand xbox 360? 10505548-6114-4044-80df-2a197820634d
  6. I forgot my family lock pass code on xbox 360 how i can reset it

in XBoX on Consoles
    I forgot my family lock pass code on xbox 360 how i can reset it: Reset Pass Code family lock on xbox 360 3e6871d6-52de-4343-b1f9-78b324dd61d7
  7. Can't reset Family Code for Xbox 360

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't reset Family Code for Xbox 360: Hello! I've bought a used Xbox 360 and found that it has security code so I can't launch some games like Gta5. Previous owner can't remember the code, so what I need to do? Please, help me! S/N...
  8. Семейный код на [box 360[Family code for [box 360]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Семейный код на [box 360[Family code for [box 360]: Здравствуйте помогите мне пожалуйста купил поддержанный xbox 360 а продавец не помнит пароля от семейного входа я не могу зайти в xbox live из-за него что мне делать версия xbox 2.0.17511.0...
  9. Gold from former Family Plan member expired on 360?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gold from former Family Plan member expired on 360?: My younger brother was a member of our Family Plan as it was retired, and now, his account still has gold on the Xbox One, but he doesn't have it on the 360. Where it was retired, was his...
  10. Family Gold Plan Conversion only for XB1 - 360 Users told to go pound sand.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Family Gold Plan Conversion only for XB1 - 360 Users told to go pound sand.: Contacted support back in October when it was announced that they were converting all Family Gold plans over to individual memberships. When I voiced my concerns about the increased cost of all...