XBox 360 Family Plan?!?!

Discus and support XBox 360 Family Plan?!?! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Just received word that on the renewal only one account from my plan was renewed. Extremely outraged that I purchased 4 Xbox 360's for my home because... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by IIISuperAlpha, Jun 16, 2014.

1. XBox 360 Family Plan?!?!

Just received word that on the renewal only one account from my plan was renewed. Extremely outraged that I purchased 4 Xbox 360's for my home because of this family plan only to find out they longer have this service. Yet on the Xbox one you can have 10
    accts on one subscription. This is pure BS for all Xbox customers that have more than 1 console in their home! Someone needs to change that quickly!!!!! No way in hell I am paying $240 for 4 accounts that's highway robbery!!!

:)

IIISuperAlpha, Jun 16, 2014
  2. Billward267
    Billward267 Guest
    Family Pack Expired Day Early

The Xbox One family support is different than the family pack we had on our Xbox 360. It is good for only one console. I have four Xbox 360 consoles with the family pack. My entire family can be online at the same time. I don't think this is possible
    with a single Xbox One and their family support.

Billward267, Jun 16, 2014
  3. mowerdude
    mowerdude Guest
    Maybe a dumb question: Xbox 360 or XBox One

Xbox 360 has alot of great games on it, and has games for everyone in the family I would go with it since you have young kids. Plus it will be alot cheaper on you to go with the xbox 360 instead.

mowerdude, Jun 16, 2014
  4. XBox 360 Family Plan?!?!

Hello there MrPerfectT4rget,

Do you have a problem that we can help you with such as Adding/changing security proofs, managing Gold subscriptions, Microsoft Account info and more. We need more information in order to help you. If you are here to leave feed back about The Xbox 360 Family
    plan you can always leave your Feedback in the Xbox Live Wishlist/Feedback Department.

PR1NCE DARKNESS, Jun 16, 2014
  5. Billward267 Win User

Family Pack Expired Day Early

The Xbox One family support is different than the family pack we had on our Xbox 360. It is good for only one console. I have four Xbox 360 consoles with the family pack. My entire family can be online at the same time. I don't think this is possible
    with a single Xbox One and their family support.
  6. HassanB Win User

Family Pack

Hello, yes this is the case, you first need to add all of the accounts on your own XBOX 360 (the XBOX 360 where the Family membership is purchased) by recovering the gamertags to the XBOX 360. Then add them to the family account, after that process is complete
    the other family members are free to recover their accounts back to their own XBOX 360's.
  7. FluidDonkey2 Win User

How do I buy Live subscription for family members

The point is I have 3 xbox 360 consoles I'm not going to buy 3 Xbox one consoles just to get a family plan. It is ridiculous they dropped the family plan for xbox 360.
  8. Bandido1508 Win User

Sharing Live account on separate xboxes in same house

there is s special family gold plan to run on multiple xboxes
    There is no longer a family plan, that went out with the Xbox 360. That is why they created the home xbox option
  9. HassanB Win User

About XBOX Family Pack

Nope, there shouldn't be any problem with members in the same family pack logging into different Xbox 360's of other members in their family pack.
Thema:

XBox 360 Family Plan?!?!

1. XBox 360 Family Plan?!?! - Similar Threads - 360 Family Plan

2. Cannot download a family account on Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot download a family account on Xbox 360: Hey everyone! I'm having issues with a family account and, I'm afraid, it is rather complicated to describe: I've set up a Microsoft account for my 12 year old son. That account shows up in my...
  3. family settings 360

in XBoX Accessibility
    family settings 360: we've been given 2nd hand 360, it's asking favorite fictional character, which we have no idea of, and no password for family settings. How can sort this out. c1910016-32a3-4307-9766-44865e73218f
  4. X Box 360 Family settings pass code

in XBoX Accessibility
    X Box 360 Family settings pass code: I purchased a used Xbox 360 and when I try to play some games the family settings pass code appears, 4 digits. I don't know the pass code, the previous owner doesn't know it either. How do I...
  5. [Translation-I don't know the family PIN because I bought the Xbox 360 user and I want to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    [Translation-I don't know the family PIN because I bought the Xbox 360 user and I want to...: الرقم السري لرمز العائله في جهاز اكس بوكس ٣٦ لا اعرفه لان اشتريت الجهاز مستعمل واريد حلا? [Translation-I don't know it because I bought the device used and I want a solution?]...
  6. Senha família resetar como faz Xbox 360[Translation-Family password reset as xbox 360 does]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Senha família resetar como faz Xbox 360[Translation-Family password reset as xbox 360 does]: Meu filho fez a senha família do Xbox 360 e eu não consigo mais acessar meus jogos pede a senha ninguém sabe a senha do console família Alguém pode me ajudar * Moved from MSN [Translation-My son...
  7. Xbox 360 from Goodwill has a family settings passcode that I can’t access

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 from Goodwill has a family settings passcode that I can’t access: I bought an Xbox 360 S from Goodwill and I haven’t got to test it due to a power outage. I turned on the console and wiped the HDD and transferred my data from my original 360. To my surprise,...
  8. Xbox 360 family settings pass code

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 family settings pass code: We have forgotten the pass code , how do we find it or change it ? 1c84aa60-4c3b-4d9f-ad7a-3252ddd96209
  9. Gold from former Family Plan member expired on 360?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gold from former Family Plan member expired on 360?: My younger brother was a member of our Family Plan as it was retired, and now, his account still has gold on the Xbox One, but he doesn't have it on the 360. Where it was retired, was his...
  10. Family Gold Plan Conversion only for XB1 - 360 Users told to go pound sand.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Family Gold Plan Conversion only for XB1 - 360 Users told to go pound sand.: Contacted support back in October when it was announced that they were converting all Family Gold plans over to individual memberships. When I voiced my concerns about the increased cost of all...