Xbox 360 free games with gold area showing in a different language

Discus and support Xbox 360 free games with gold area showing in a different language in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I've gone on my 360 today to go see the free game for this month and when I got to where it usually is, the window/area where the free games with gold... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by ROBDIE-C40C2EC9-95E6-4A3B-9F5C-61D9AD7A57BF, Sep 1, 2014.

1. Xbox 360 free games with gold area showing in a different language

I've gone on my 360 today to go see the free game for this month and when I got to where it usually is, the window/area where the free games with gold is was in a different language (Chinese I think..)

Is this only me seeing this or is anyone else got the same problem?

:)

ROBDIE-C40C2EC9-95E6-4A3B-9F5C-61D9AD7A57BF, Sep 1, 2014
  2. JCRobertson
    JCRobertson Guest
    Games with Gold members area on Xbox One not updated with October offerings

As the title suggests, I clicked on the Games with Gold members area and it's still showing the content that was offered in September. I tried accessing the members area from two different Xbox One consoles with the same result. Is anyone else getting this
    problem?

JCRobertson, Sep 1, 2014
  3. tron evolution is free on xbox one dashbord today

yeah but today when I switch on the xbox its showing free to download but it charged me n yea I know its free from the 16th but it was showing free today, when I go to deals with gold u get 2 games showing free for the xbox one then u get the 360 game that's
    free next to it and it was showing tron for free

WOZZA DOUGHNUT, Sep 1, 2014
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

Which country do you live in and which country is your gamertag set for? Usually the language of a game/movie will default to the main language of the region.

onyxishere, Sep 1, 2014
  5. Thanks for replying onyx62is,

I live in Australia. My local currency setting Australia, language is English. It was fine last month so I don't know whats changed..

If anything helps I've also gotten 2 of my Australian friends to also see if its happening to them and it is.

ROBDIE-C40C2EC9-95E6-4A3B-9F5C-61D9AD7A57BF, Sep 2, 2014
  6. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest
    That is indeed odd then. I would recommend waiting a day or two to see if it fixes itself.

onyxishere, Nov 3, 2018
  7. onyxishere Win User

That is indeed odd then. I would recommend waiting a day or two to see if it fixes itself.
  8. onyxishere Win User

Which country do you live in and which country is your gamertag set for? Usually the language of a game/movie will default to the main language of the region.
  9. ROBDIE-C40C2EC9-95E6 Win User

Thanks for replying onyx62is,

I live in Australia. My local currency setting Australia, language is English. It was fine last month so I don't know whats changed..

If anything helps I've also gotten 2 of my Australian friends to also see if its happening to them and it is.
  10. CapnPhoton Win User

Gold Offer - Free Game

I would like to add that if the game is currently free for Gold (and you have gold) it will show 'Free' on the page where it would normally list a price. If there is a price shown, then it is not free. Either the promo has passed or you are not on a gold
    account (assuming it is available in your area).
  11. smileskybird Win User

Will you drop your gold membership for a refund?

I have gold also because it's required for multiplayer and it's also required for creating and joining Xbox Live Parties on 360. Talking to one-person-at-a-time via Private Chat isn't fun lol and you make more friends and meet peps from different countries
    and languages much more fun. With Xbox Live Free (what it's officially called now though others still refer to it as Silver), it feels like you only have half an Xbox Live membership and anyone can have Free. With Gold, you feel like a VIP and it shows a CROWN
    and GOLD MEMBER when you check your profile on here ^-^
Thema:

1. Xbox 360 free games with gold area showing in a different language - Similar Threads - 360 free games

2. Xbox 360 TC Ghost Recon AW 2 free game won’t let me confirm the download on Gold.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 TC Ghost Recon AW 2 free game won’t let me confirm the download on Gold.: I click “See Price” and when I get to Confirm Purchase, it says “This purchase channel requires a billing account. Please add a valid payment instrument...” I click Change Payment Options because...
  3. Can't download free Xbox 360 Gold games

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can't download free Xbox 360 Gold games: Like the title says, I've been unable to successfully download any of the free Xbox 360 games for the last month and a half. For some reason, this problem has only involved the Star Wars games....
  4. Accessing free XBox One Games for use on XBox 360 through XBox Gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Accessing free XBox One Games for use on XBox 360 through XBox Gold: Split from this thread. Since I signed up to the service I have been able to add an Xbox One game to my account even though I cannot play it on my Xbox 360 which is clearly stated that I can do...
  5. Claiming free with Gold XBox One Games on a XBox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Claiming free with Gold XBox One Games on a XBox 360: Hi, I haven't upgraded yet to a XBox One but until a couple of months ago I was still able to add the XBox One games that were free with gold to my account via my XBox 360. My understanding was...
  6. I HAVE AN ERROR OR PROBLEM THAT DOES NOT LET ME BUY AND GET 360 GAMES FREE and payment

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I HAVE AN ERROR OR PROBLEM THAT DOES NOT LET ME BUY AND GET 360 GAMES FREE and payment: I have an error that does not allow me to buy games or download free 360 gold games. I have an xbox one and I do not have 360 that I must do and that I have a prepaid card and I miss the error...
  7. I HAVE AN ERROR OR PROBLEM THAT DOES NOT LET ME BUY AND GET 360 GAMES FREE

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I HAVE AN ERROR OR PROBLEM THAT DOES NOT LET ME BUY AND GET 360 GAMES FREE: I have a problem and I can not buy or buy (free) xbox 360 games tells me what to do buy it on the console (xbox one) which is what I have but I do not have 360 someone would know how to solve this...
  8. Xbox Live Free Game Star Wars Republic Commando Downloads ok to Xbox 360 Then Does Not...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Live Free Game Star Wars Republic Commando Downloads ok to Xbox 360 Then Does Not...: Hello,Downloaded this; Star Wars Republic Commando from Xbox live gold,to my Xbox 360 Console.Game does not start? downloaded ok.Is there a problem with the game? Anyone?...
  9. Free 360 backwards compatible games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Free 360 backwards compatible games: Hey everyone im here complaining about the whole needing a credit/debit card to get a FREE 360 backwards compatible game. This system is so damn out dated its incredible. If its on the xbox one...
  10. Problems with free Xbox 360 games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problems with free Xbox 360 games: my question is short and simple. Why do I have to give my credit card number to get access to a free game? I read the terms of service and I couldn’t find anything that said I need my card to get...