Xbox 360 Game Blurry

Discus and support Xbox 360 Game Blurry in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, i play 360 games on my xbox one, but it's blurry and not sharp. How do i fix it? Do any of you have the same problem? I also have my resolution... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by PotatoChip_263, Mar 14, 2019.

1. Xbox 360 Game Blurry

Hello, i play 360 games on my xbox one, but it's blurry and not sharp. How do i fix it? Do any of you have the same problem? I also have my resolution at 1080p. It's really annoying.

:)

PotatoChip_263, Mar 14, 2019
  2. XBF Steven R Win User

Xbox 360 Game Blurry

Hey there PotatoChip!

Sorry to hear that you're dealing with this issue trying to clearly play this backwards compatible game. I would say that if the previously posted troubleshooting steps haven't improved the resolution or the picture while playing those games, you should
    try the steps on our
    Xbox One Game Freeze Solution
    wizard (even though this is a backwards compatible game).

After that, if it still persists, try a soft reset. It's a reset of your console back to factory settings but one that does not uninstall any of your games or apps and is a really good troubleshooting step for
    most issues.

Just make sure that before you go ahead with it, that you do know all of the sign-in information for any/all of your accounts(asthey
    will be removed
    ) and have easy access to your internet network.

Also make sure that you select the option denoted
    reset and keep my games
    &
    apps.

Follow the steps here on How
    to reset your console to factory defaults on Xbox One
    and let us know how that helps with the issue

Thanks
  3. IRB Win User

Xbox 360 Game Blurry

What resolution is your TV?

Just in case your console is up scaling a low resolution output from the 360 game to match your screen making it blurry.

What game is it?
  4. XBF Amber M Win User

Xbox 360 Game Blurry

Hi Potato Chip!

Thanks for updating us with your reply! Sorry to hear that you're still getting a blurry picture due to screen resolution. The Xbox 360 should be compatible with standard TVs and HDTV (hi def), particularly the 360E and the 360S, as they have HDMI capability
    and should be fine with 1080p. Here are a couple of support articles with some troubleshooting regarding your screen resolution that you may find helpful:

Improve the video quality of an Xbox 360 console

How to connect your Xbox 360 S or original Xbox 360 to a TV << good info about cables and the 360Video
    and audio playback on Xbox 360 FAQ
    << details on bitrate and audio/video information

I hope that this information helps out a bit more!
  5. XBF Diego M Win User

Xbox 360 Game Blurry

Hi there,

I'm sorry to hear about this issue being experienced. I'd be happy to help.

Go ahead and do a
    hard reset and power cycle
    . Hold down the power button on the console for about 10 seconds until it shuts down and then remove the power cable from the Xbox and the power outlet for about 2-3 minutes. Then re-connect and
    turn on the Xbox.

Try that out and let us know if it helps!
  6. IRB Win User

Xbox 360 Game Blurry

Ok then, guess i'll just ignore that. I can't really set it to 720p because it will be blurrier since my monitor is 1080p.
    Yeah sadly some games on the 360 were not high resolution. Even at times below 720 and upscaled.
Thema:

Xbox 360 Game Blurry

1. Xbox 360 Game Blurry - Similar Threads - 360 Game Blurry

2. i can't play any games on my xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i can't play any games on my xbox 360: ok so anytime i put a game in my 360 it will give me an error saying the disc is unreadable but the thing is on sunday i was playing fallout 3 then on monday it started to give me the error and...
  3. Buying Xbox 360 game on Xbox one?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Buying Xbox 360 game on Xbox one?: I noticed Skate 3 was on deals with gold at the moment, with it being an Xbox 360 game, would it be available to download on my friends Xbox 360 that I'm signed in on as well as my Xbox One if i...
  4. Xbox 360 games on Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 games on Xbox One: I wanted to understand what happens if I buy a physical disc of a Xbox 360 game that is in the list of games that support backward compatibility and try to install it on my Xbox One S. Will I...
  5. I HAVE AN ERROR OR PROBLEM THAT DOES NOT LET ME BUY AND GET 360 GAMES FREE and payment

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I HAVE AN ERROR OR PROBLEM THAT DOES NOT LET ME BUY AND GET 360 GAMES FREE and payment: I have an error that does not allow me to buy games or download free 360 gold games. I have an xbox one and I do not have 360 that I must do and that I have a prepaid card and I miss the error...
  6. I HAVE AN ERROR OR PROBLEM THAT DOES NOT LET ME BUY AND GET 360 GAMES FREE

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I HAVE AN ERROR OR PROBLEM THAT DOES NOT LET ME BUY AND GET 360 GAMES FREE: I have a problem and I can not buy or buy (free) xbox 360 games tells me what to do buy it on the console (xbox one) which is what I have but I do not have 360 someone would know how to solve this...
  7. My profile doesn't show while playing backward compatible games from the xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    My profile doesn't show while playing backward compatible games from the xbox 360: When I play xbox 360 games on my xbox one, I can most of the time access my save file, but I can't unlock achievements. When I look at my profile, it shows that I'm not connected on the 360 and...
  8. XBOX 360 how can i play regular XBOX games

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX 360 how can i play regular XBOX games: XBOX 360 how can I play Xbox Games 089c6049-ce1c-4321-9f1d-882598cf919c
  9. Xbox Live Free Game Star Wars Republic Commando Downloads ok to Xbox 360 Then Does Not...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Live Free Game Star Wars Republic Commando Downloads ok to Xbox 360 Then Does Not...: Hello,Downloaded this; Star Wars Republic Commando from Xbox live gold,to my Xbox 360 Console.Game does not start? downloaded ok.Is there a problem with the game? Anyone?...
  10. Xbox 360 and original games from Gold

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox 360 and original games from Gold: Can anyone tell me how I can get one of the free backward compatability games on the Live Gold promotion. I just want to get republic commando but every time I try to get it, it tells me my...