xbox 360 game converted to xbox one

Discus and support xbox 360 game converted to xbox one in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I would Like to know who I can talk to that dose the Xbox 360 conversion to Xbox one. My daughter and I have been trying to find family game night 3... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TracyBlare1, Mar 20, 2020.

1. TracyBlare1
    TracyBlare1 Guest

I would Like to know who I can talk to that dose the Xbox 360 conversion to Xbox one. My daughter and I have been trying to find family game night 3 for the Xbox one and they only made it for the Xbox 360 and it isn't on your list to convert. It is one
    game her and I would play everyday. she would come over and we would play for hours. I was going to surprise her and get it for her for Easter but I cant convert it. So can please so one please help me find someone the can get it add to the list. I know she
    would be so surprise it would be the best. thank you so much. Tracy

:)

TracyBlare1, Mar 20, 2020
  2. MindChamber Win User

Bf4 premium on xbox one

Another question. , when I convert my 360 premium over to my xbox one will I still be able to access it on my 360? I still have friends not ready to convert to the xbox one
  3. Patriot xP Win User

Power supply adaptor??

there's an adapter in amazon that converts old power supply (xbox 360) to use it for xbox one.
  4. Obsessive Power Win User

Xbox 360 games are larger on Xbox One.

Hi,

Xbox 360 backwards compatible games have been reverse engineered and converted to the play on the Xbox One platform. This is why, even if you own an Xbox 360 game on disc that is on the BC list, the Xbox One prompts you to download an update. In the case
    of Xbox 360 disc games, the 'update' is the game. Due to the conversion, the download size of the game will be slightly different compared that on a 360 console. This normal.
  5. TracyBlare1 Win User

well the game that my daughter and I love to play was the game life and we have tried to find just the game buy itself but they haven't made one or any other family game night with it on there but thank you for your time. tracy
  6. NeoDan123 Win User

The Backward Compatibility team is not currently working on getting more games added to the library as they are focusing on Xbox Series X at the moment.

Game developers will have to give permission for games to be converted to the backward compatible library, in this case the developer is unfortunately not in business anymore making it difficult to add this specific game because of the license rights.

May i suggest you have a look at Jackbox Party Pack games as they do sound familiar in gameplay.
Thema:

1. xbox 360 game converted to xbox one - Similar Threads - 360 game converted

2. Can’t purchase Xbox 360 games on Xbox One?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t purchase Xbox 360 games on Xbox One?: Hello everyone. Everytime i go to try and download the free 360 game with gold, i ALWAYS get an error. Even when i try to purchase 360 games from the store, an error always comes up for “not...
  3. XBOX 360 controller (wired) stopped working with 1 game

in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX 360 controller (wired) stopped working with 1 game: Hello! I`ve been using my XBOX 360 controller (wired) for PC since 2013, and I didn`t have any issues until now. I`ve been playing a game called NIOH: Complete Edition for more than 80+ hours and...
  4. Backwards compatible Xbox 360 games not connecting to Xbox Live.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Backwards compatible Xbox 360 games not connecting to Xbox Live.: I noticed when playing Fallout 3 that my account in the Xbox 360 emulator on the Xbox One S was not connecting to Xbox Live. I checked other backwards compatible games that I have and they all...
  5. Xbox 360 spiel -[Translation - Xbox 360 game]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 spiel -[Translation - Xbox 360 game]: Ich kann kein Spiel auf einer Xbox 360 spielen welches mit Kinect zu tun hat weil die Xbox es nicht lesen kann -[Translation - I cannot play a game on an Xbox 360 that is related to Kinect...
  6. Unable to buy Xbox 360 games from Xbox one or marketplace.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to buy Xbox 360 games from Xbox one or marketplace.: Has anyone found a fix for this? I've seen a few similar threads about this, but most of them were locked. It started last month when Battlefront was the free 360 game. When I try to see the...
  7. Purchased 360 game but cannot find it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased 360 game but cannot find it: To help entertain my kids, i purchased Spongebob Squarepants Battle of Robots through Microsoft store. I completed the purchase and when i signed in to my xbox 360 notified me it was downloaded,...
  8. Help! lost game progress after converting Xbox 360 profile to xbox live.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help! lost game progress after converting Xbox 360 profile to xbox live.: Alright, so for years i've had this gamer profile that id never signed into xbox live. I finally decided to make an xbox live account for that profile. I mainly played gears of war 3. I was level...
  9. xbox 360 paid for gold, but it converts to ultimate game pass.

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox 360 paid for gold, but it converts to ultimate game pass.: Did not want so i canceled and now my gold is not working. I cant play on line or save to the cloud. 088e4d2d-cd1f-4c36-a0a5-f3fc6d03d66f
  10. Have (converted) funds in my Microsoft Account, but can't buy DLC for a 360 game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Have (converted) funds in my Microsoft Account, but can't buy DLC for a 360 game: I have $20.50 USD that's going to expire on June 1st, but when I try to use some of it the Xbox Live store says I don't have valid payment options. Huh? The whole point of buying MS Points back...