Xbox 360 Game Crashing

Discus and support Xbox 360 Game Crashing in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey, I had spoke with one of the xbox ambassadors via the web chat about my game restarting after I completed a heist (GTAV) and they advised me to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BeardlessBoat55, Jul 8, 2019.

1. Xbox 360 Game Crashing

Hey,

I had spoke with one of the xbox ambassadors via the web chat about my game restarting after I completed a heist (GTAV) and they advised me to delete and reinstall the game. Since doing this, the game now crashes on the loading screen and doesn't actual
    enter the game at all.

Does anyone have any fixes for this?

Thanks

:)

BeardlessBoat55, Jul 8, 2019
  2. Venem Win User

Backwards Compatibility Wish List

This is my wish list of Xbox and Xbox 360 games that I want to be playable on Xbox One, as well as Project Scarlett. Feel free to add any more games you want to be backwards compatible below, in order to spark interest of the developers to make them playable:

The Nightmare Before Christmas: Oogie's Revenge (Xbox)

Crash Bandicoot: The Wrath of Cortex (Xbox)

Crash Nitro Kart (Xbox)

Crash Twinsanity (Xbox)

Crash Tag Team Racing (Xbox)

Crash of the Titans (Xbox 360)

Crash: Mind Over Mutant (Xbox 360)
    The Simpsons would be also a good add
  3. PhilMarck Win User

Rare/Uncommon Xbox/Xbox 360 games

Crash of the Titans

Crash Mind Over Mutant

-

These two games on Xbox 360 are worth a good amount of money but they're nowhere near as good as the original Crash Bandicoot games (the last true Crash Bandicoot was Twinsanity).
  4. eber3 Win User

crash bandicoot

Is it an original xbox game that you're playing on the 360? Crash Bandicoot 4 & Crash Bandicoot 5: Wrath of Cortex, are the only two Bandicoot games that are backwards compatible from the xbox to the 360. If it is one of these two games, then you also need
    to download the compatibility program for it to work. That should happen automatically when you start the game if you're connected to the internet. If it's not one of those two games, then it is not compatible to play on the 360.
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

cache system

It could also be that the game is buggy in places. That can cause your Xbox 360 to crash and freeze.
  6. GustavoRS14 Win User

Vote for Backwards Compatibility Games

Crash Of The Titans - Xbox 360
Thema:

Xbox 360 Game Crashing

1. Xbox 360 Game Crashing - Similar Threads - 360 Game Crashing

2. Xbox 360 Games Crash My Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 Games Crash My Xbox One: Every time I try and play an installed Xbox 360 Game on my Xbox one, the system crashes and it freezes on the Xbox 360 Logo. I have seen many recommendations and fixes to this problem but none of...
  3. Lego movie game crashing on 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lego movie game crashing on 360: Lego game on 360 keeps freezing at the same point. (When theyve built the train and about to board) please help. acad6154-6879-41c1-badf-55a9183114be
  4. 360 Games freezing and crashing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    360 Games freezing and crashing: Hello everyone, I´m having problems playing 2 games that I have for xbox 360 (Gears of War 2 and Gears of War Judgment, the first one is digital that came with the Gears of War Ultimate that I...
  5. Xbox 360 games crash or freeze - Backwards Compatibility

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 games crash or freeze - Backwards Compatibility: I've been trying to use the backwards compatibility since the new update on the XBone, however every time I load a game to play it with either kick me back to the main screen, freeze with a...
  6. Spartan **** for Xbox 360 crashes and is unable to load the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Spartan **** for Xbox 360 crashes and is unable to load the game: Today's release, Halo: Spartan **** for the Xbox 360, seems to be pretty flawed. The game crashed like three times while loading a mission. And now it's even unable to start the game. The screen...
  7. Game store crashes when browsing 360 games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game store crashes when browsing 360 games: OS version: 10.0.14393.1040 (rs1_xbox_rel_1608.160816-1851) fre From Home, Store, Browse games, scroll to Backward compatible, Show all, select Fallout: New Vegas, See price, Cancel, hit B to go...
  8. The game KOA: RECKNING crashes my Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    The game KOA: RECKNING crashes my Xbox 360: I bought the game KOA: Reckoning, and after a few hours of play, it just did not start the game, catching on the loading screen of the saved games. I spent over an hour talking to technical...
  9. TRIED TO PLAY 360 GAMES. SYSTEM FROZE THEN CRASHED!

in XBoX on Consoles
    TRIED TO PLAY 360 GAMES. SYSTEM FROZE THEN CRASHED!: Hey XB1 family...so I tried to play some 360 games now that the preview makes it available. But when I tried my whole system froze. Nothing responded. Black screen crash. Had to do a hard reset....
  10. Xbox 360 E crashes on desktop, but not in games.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 E crashes on desktop, but not in games.: Okay, I'm baffled by the problems I'm having, but I don't think this is a hardware problem, so I'm reluctant to try sending my console in for repair. So, I used to own an Xbox 360 S that started...