Xbox 360 game defaults is cooming to xbox one?

Discus and support Xbox 360 game defaults is cooming to xbox one? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i played xbox 360 and i wanted to know if it had come in the future for xbox one for to buy an xbox one and being able to play games though my settings... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Xbox360st, Aug 1, 2019.

1. Xbox360st
    Xbox360st Guest

i played xbox 360 and i wanted to know if it had come in the future for xbox one for to buy an xbox one and being able to play games though my settings it will be possible in the future

:)

Xbox360st, Aug 1, 2019
  2. XBF Erick C Win User

Hey there Xbox360st,

There is already quite a few Xbox 360 backwards compatible games available on the Xbox One. You should be able to play these games on any Xbox One device (original, S or X).

You can find a full list of backwards compatible games by following the link below:

I hope this helps.
  3. pawncrackers Win User

Hi there,

Here is a list of the games you can play via Xbox One Backward Compatibility.

Please note, that Microsoft have
    ceased adding more titles to #BackCompat
    , focusing instead on making the majority of Xbox One's library, backward compatible with Project Scarlett.

I would hold on to your Xbox 360, so you can play its complete library of games. :)

Hope this helps!

L
  4. Blackau Win User

MMORPG's What would you recommend

I have to say Neverwinter i spent ALOT of time there and its great. Black desert is really good and the things to do are kinda infinite. I tried the other daythe Bless Unleashed thats cooming soon to xbox and it felt really good.
  5. XBF Diego M Win User

No descarga juego[Do not download game]

6. CIDkidzPILLZ Win User

Can't download an xbox update

Thema:

1. Xbox 360 game defaults is cooming to xbox one? - Similar Threads - 360 game defaults

2. Can't play Original Xbox games on Xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play Original Xbox games on Xbox 360: Hello, I recently tried to play my original games on my xbox 360 but when I tried to launch any game that was compatible, it said : Impossible to play this game. Try to redownload the game. For...
  3. Xbox 360 backwards compatible game wont play or prompt for download after putting in the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 backwards compatible game wont play or prompt for download after putting in the...: My star wars game The Force Unleashed for xbox360 is listed under backwards compatible games for the xbox 1 but when I put the disc in nothing happens or shows the game under games or que as if it...
  4. Can't start Xbox Original game on Xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't start Xbox Original game on Xbox 360: So the game i downloaded is a digital copy of "Destroy All Humans " an original Xbox and Play Station 2 game .. but rhe only way to play it is if im signed into my xbox live account and connected...
  5. Xbox 360 game list on website

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 game list on website: The list for xbox 360 digitally purchased games is no longer on the website. Where might I find the list aside from "previous purchases" on the 360? 6ee468c1-fd5f-4517-a667-dd2bc43ed8ba
  6. XBOX 360 digital game asking for disc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX 360 digital game asking for disc: Downloaded a game but when I start playing it, a Game Error appears and states "This disc is unreadable". Clean it and restart. - I bought then downloaded the game. I don't need a disc right?...
  7. ¿Cuándo saldrá el juego "Sonic Unleashed" (Xbox 360) en Games With Gold?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ¿Cuándo saldrá el juego "Sonic Unleashed" (Xbox 360) en Games With Gold?: En lo personal me gustaría jugar este juego y quisiera conocer cuál es el orden en que se basan para poner los juegos con Gold. Gracias por su atención. 8ab66220-14fc-41b7-99e7-4df86f124fff
  8. Can't play/download Tekken 6 on 360 (free games with gold) - I now live in Italy but my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play/download Tekken 6 on 360 (free games with gold) - I now live in Italy but my...: Hi I have the xbox games pass ultimate - free PC and xbox games. PC games work great using xbox beta app on my win 10 pc with VPN to uk. I am trying to use express vpn on my xbox 360 to allow me...
  9. where are games with gold located on Xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    where are games with gold located on Xbox 360: Where is the link on xbox 360 to install 'games with gold' subscription 9e2aa1cd-d551-4503-a98b-bec288c8a8c7
  10. The menu Game Defaults Available in xbox 360 will be launched for xbox one?

in XBoX on Consoles
    The menu Game Defaults Available in xbox 360 will be launched for xbox one?: Several Xbox players are having trouble problems.In xbox 360 Players we are not finding the game defaults menu in xbox one.This makes us unwilling to play our xbox one games.So I ask Microsoft to...