Xbox 360 game defaults is cooming to xbox one?

Discus and support Xbox 360 game defaults is cooming to xbox one? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i played xbox 360 and i wanted to know if it had come in the future for xbox one for to buy an xbox one and being able to play games though my settings... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Xbox360st, Aug 1, 2019.

1. Xbox360st
    Xbox360st Guest

i played xbox 360 and i wanted to know if it had come in the future for xbox one for to buy an xbox one and being able to play games though my settings it will be possible in the future

:)

Xbox360st, Aug 1, 2019
  2. XBF Erick C Win User

Hey there Xbox360st,

There is already quite a few Xbox 360 backwards compatible games available on the Xbox One. You should be able to play these games on any Xbox One device (original, S or X).

You can find a full list of backwards compatible games by following the link below:

I hope this helps.
  3. pawncrackers Win User

Hi there,

Here is a list of the games you can play via Xbox One Backward Compatibility.

Please note, that Microsoft have
    ceased adding more titles to #BackCompat
    , focusing instead on making the majority of Xbox One's library, backward compatible with Project Scarlett.

I would hold on to your Xbox 360, so you can play its complete library of games. :)

Hope this helps!

L
  4. Blackau Win User

MMORPG's What would you recommend

I have to say Neverwinter i spent ALOT of time there and its great. Black desert is really good and the things to do are kinda infinite. I tried the other daythe Bless Unleashed thats cooming soon to xbox and it felt really good.
  5. XBF Diego M Win User

No descarga juego[Do not download game]

6. CIDkidzPILLZ Win User

Can't download an xbox update

Thema:

1. Xbox 360 game defaults is cooming to xbox one? - Similar Threads - 360 game defaults

2. Using xbox 360 save data with xbox one game pass game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Using xbox 360 save data with xbox one game pass game: I own Resident Evil 5 (and all of the DLC for it) on the xbox 360 and I uploaded my saved data for my profile from my xbox 360 to the cloud. I checked the save data on the cloud and it says In...
  3. "This game might not be playable yet" for all 360 games, Last updated 12/31/1600 4:00PM

in XBoX on Consoles
    "This game might not be playable yet" for all 360 games, Last updated 12/31/1600 4:00PM: Running into a weird issue where all 360 games I download through GamePass or the Store show ""This game might not be playable yet" [img] These are games like Fable or Mass Effect. Games that...
  4. whats your best og xbox xbox 360 and xbox one game is your fav

in XBoX Games and Apps
    whats your best og xbox xbox 360 and xbox one game is your fav: i never played the og xbox s= i like from the xbox 360 is south park stick of truth and xbox one watch dogs hitman and hitman 2 and more f1f8a43c-22c8-40bc-972d-bade7fccf52f
  5. Cannot claim free 360 game with gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot claim free 360 game with gold: I am unable to claim Castlevania: LOS with my xbox live gold i have tried both on my console and on the web on my pc. The game shows up at normal price. Plzz help....
  6. Bought an XBOX 360 game online, but it is not being downloaded

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought an XBOX 360 game online, but it is not being downloaded: So, the title pretty much says it all. I bought a game as online download, but it is not being downloaded. I restarted the console. It is connected to the internet. Nothing. And BTW, where is the...
  7. Saving 360 games on Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Saving 360 games on Xbox one: I've downloaded an old 360 game to my Xbox. It's downloaded onto an external hard drive. When I load the game, it starts OK, but then says that there isn't enough space for a save game. There's...
  8. 360 kinect games where to buy them now?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    360 kinect games where to buy them now?: Hi and thanks to everyone who got back to my last topic. Since I can't get games on the digital store where can I get them now? I asked MS where to post to bring back the kinect but, it sent me to...
  9. Windows 10 does not recognize my Xbox 360 gaming wireless receiver

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows 10 does not recognize my Xbox 360 gaming wireless receiver: Hello, I have recently bought an Xbox 360 gaming wireless receiver in order to connect my wireless Xbox 360 gaming controller. I have tried to connect my wireless receiver but my PC does not...
  10. The menu Game Defaults Available in xbox 360 will be launched for xbox one?

in XBoX on Consoles
    The menu Game Defaults Available in xbox 360 will be launched for xbox one?: Several Xbox players are having trouble problems.In xbox 360 Players we are not finding the game defaults menu in xbox one.This makes us unwilling to play our xbox one games.So I ask Microsoft to...