Xbox 360 game download

Discus and support Xbox 360 game download in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi. If i have purchased and downloaded minecraft on my xbox at home could i play it on a differant xbox 360 if i log into it with my details? thank... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by PaulaParker2, Feb 25, 2020.

1. PaulaParker2
    PaulaParker2 Guest

Xbox 360 game download

Hi. If i have purchased and downloaded minecraft on my xbox at home could i play it on a differant xbox 360 if i log into it with my details?

thank you in advace.

pp

:)

PaulaParker2, Feb 25, 2020
  2. Cloud Gear 13 Win User

Xbox Backward Compatibility: can't download Star Wars Battlefront II

That's weird because once it downloaded on the Xbox One it automatically downloads on the 360 as well check on the download pending on the 360 if game is downloading.
  3. Njal the Blue Win User

Somebody explain it to me/Alguem me explica isso

Are you using a child account and trying to download an Xbox 360 game on an Xbox One. If so, you will need to download it on an Xbox 360.
  4. Miss Ghidorah Win User

Help

Hey there,

On your console, sign in to Xbox Live. Go to games, and then select Browse Games or Search Games. Search for the game you want to download and select Confirm Download. If you can't download your game, see

Troubleshoot Xbox 360 connection
    to Xbox Live.

Let us know if you're still unable to download games on your Xbox 360!
  5. EggsBoxJuan Win User

Downloading Xbox 360 Games With Gold

Hi, if you have access to an Xbox 360 it's fairly simple, you start the download on the 360 and then cancel the download and the game will show as ready to install on your Xbox One, not elegant but it works.

The 360 side of the store on the Xbox One has some issues still and I've never been able to download any of the 360 games either other than starting the download on my 360 as described above.
  6. LazyCanine Win User

Game won't show up after downloaded

Hey sorry I was not specific. I downloaded the game for Xbox 360. I downloaded from my Mac on the Xbox Microsoft website and started downloading on my Xbox 360 console.
Thema:

Xbox 360 game download

1. Xbox 360 game download - Similar Threads - 360 game download

2. I can't buy or download free Xbox 360 games on Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't buy or download free Xbox 360 games on Xbox One: Whenever I try buying a Xbox 360 game or downloading a free Xbox 360 game with Gold on my Xbox One, it keeps telling me that it can't proceed because I don't have a valid payment option, which is...
  3. Downloading a free Xbox 360 game won't work, can't get support and am really losing it now,...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Downloading a free Xbox 360 game won't work, can't get support and am really losing it now,...: Hi my son has a Xbox One and I have bought him Gold Live membership. I haven't bought it for myself tho as I play games on my gaming PC so no real need for me to have a gold membership. He wants...
  4. I can't sign into Xbox.com or be able to download any xbox 360 games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't sign into Xbox.com or be able to download any xbox 360 games: Just today, I was trying to download Sonic Generations on my Xbox One X. It is an Xbox 360 game, so I couldn't just download it from the Xbox One. But I hopped onto my pc and went to xbox.com. I...
  5. Impossible to download xbox 360 free games with Game with Gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Impossible to download xbox 360 free games with Game with Gold: Hello, I have an Xbox Gold Subscription since nearly 15 years. Since last september, i cannot download free xbox 360 games that are in Gold With Gold Subscription every month. I have tried my...
  6. Xbox 360 game downloads

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 game downloads: Is there a problem with Xbox Live on Xbox 360? Alot of the games i try to download just repeat when it reaches 79%. b90c9c73-3dd8-4d6d-993f-f0513a9592e5
  7. Can't download a Xbox 360 game DLC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't download a Xbox 360 game DLC: Hi there, yesterday I purchased 3 DLC for CoD Black Ops. All of them gets to 99% and then start acting strangely, like getting back to 0%, and then back again to 98-99%, until the download stops,...
  8. Download von Spiel bei Xbox Live on Xbox 360[Translation-Download game on Xbox Live on Xbox...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Download von Spiel bei Xbox Live on Xbox 360[Translation-Download game on Xbox Live on Xbox...: Hey Guys Ich kann bei meiner Xbox 360 über live keine Spiele Downloaden. Der Download bricht jedesmal bei 80% ab. Was muss ich tun ? LG Ruben [Translation-Hey guys I can't download games...
  9. Xbox 360 Game Corrupted Download After Purchase

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 Game Corrupted Download After Purchase: I had bought Star Wars The Force Unleashed from the Xbox online market. When it finished downloading, it said there was an error launching the game. I checked 'my games' and it wasn't there. I...
  10. Most Xbox 360 Games are not downloading properly. Get to 79% and then restarting at 0% over...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Most Xbox 360 Games are not downloading properly. Get to 79% and then restarting at 0% over...: Most Xbox 360 Games are not downloading properly Hi Microsoft, Please see this thread here...