Xbox 360 Game Not Downloading

Discus and support Xbox 360 Game Not Downloading in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So just the other day i wanted to download and play my xbox 360 and i chose to download GTA IV , The game got to 85% then a message appeared saying... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by PlaneSpade132, Aug 28, 2019.

1. Xbox 360 Game Not Downloading

So just the other day i wanted to download and play my xbox 360 and i chose to download GTA IV , The game got to 85% then a message appeared saying "Can't Download" I tried time and time again and the message still pops up I have a XBOX 360 SLIM 25 GB
    harddrive.

:)

PlaneSpade132, Aug 28, 2019
  2. Cloud Gear 13 Win User

Xbox Backward Compatibility: can't download Star Wars Battlefront II

That's weird because once it downloaded on the Xbox One it automatically downloads on the 360 as well check on the download pending on the 360 if game is downloading.
  3. Njal the Blue Win User

Somebody explain it to me/Alguem me explica isso

Are you using a child account and trying to download an Xbox 360 game on an Xbox One. If so, you will need to download it on an Xbox 360.
  4. Miss Ghidorah Win User

Help

Hey there,

On your console, sign in to Xbox Live. Go to games, and then select Browse Games or Search Games. Search for the game you want to download and select Confirm Download. If you can't download your game, see

Troubleshoot Xbox 360 connection
    to Xbox Live.

Let us know if you're still unable to download games on your Xbox 360!
  5. EggsBoxJuan Win User

Downloading Xbox 360 Games With Gold

Hi, if you have access to an Xbox 360 it's fairly simple, you start the download on the 360 and then cancel the download and the game will show as ready to install on your Xbox One, not elegant but it works.

The 360 side of the store on the Xbox One has some issues still and I've never been able to download any of the 360 games either other than starting the download on my 360 as described above.
  6. LazyCanine Win User

Game won't show up after downloaded

Hey sorry I was not specific. I downloaded the game for Xbox 360. I downloaded from my Mac on the Xbox Microsoft website and started downloading on my Xbox 360 console.
Thema:

Xbox 360 Game Not Downloading

1. Xbox 360 Game Not Downloading - Similar Threads - 360 Game Downloading

2. I've bought a game on my xbox 360 but when I try download it it says failed can't download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I've bought a game on my xbox 360 but when I try download it it says failed can't download: Hi I've bought a game on my xbox 360 but when I try download it it says failed can't download. If I then go to the game it says download again. Would this be a console issue or a content...
  3. Xbox 360 game download fails at 80%

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 game download fails at 80%: Purchased skate 3 for 360 and when downloading at 80% it fails and have to start over with the same issue... Any chance to fix this? if not, a refund? I am using an xbox 360 to purchase /...
  4. I cant download some digital games to my XBOX 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant download some digital games to my XBOX 360: Long ago i bought three digital games in the xbox store on my XBox 360 system. They where Gears of War 3, Assassins Creed Black Flag and Call of Duty Black ops. When trying to download them now,...
  5. My Xbox 360 can’t download a game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox 360 can’t download a game: I need help please! My xbox 360 gives me an error message whenever i try to download minecraft story mode season 2 episodes. The message goes like this, ”sorry there’s a problem buying or...
  6. Gold Free Games Error on 360 compatible: "Your purchase was successful, but your download...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gold Free Games Error on 360 compatible: "Your purchase was successful, but your download...: About six months ago I started receiving the message "Your purchase was successful, but your download queue is full" when trying to download backwards compatible games. I had a 360 years ago and...
  7. Unable to download games on Xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to download games on Xbox 360: I recently found my xbox 360 and i want to play Saint Row The Third on it. But when i go to download history it says some content is unavailable. I know that the game is there because when i go...
  8. Xbox 360 game download Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 game download Issue: Hello, because of quarentine I pulled out my old xbox 360 to pass some time. My friends recommended a game called Defiance to me because it is free with the xbox live gold account (which I have)....
  9. Microsoft says "que full" when trying to download 360 games to Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft says "que full" when trying to download 360 games to Xbox One: Hi everyone, For at least six months now, when I attempt to download free with xbox gold Xbox 360 games to my Xbox One I get a message on screen from Microsoft telling me my download que is full...
  10. Digital Xbox 360 game not downloading at all.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Digital Xbox 360 game not downloading at all.: First of all, this is not a "hard drive error" or a "usb drive error" i tried both none work at all. So I got a code for forza horizon for the 360 on eBay and it worked but whenever i download...