Xbox 360 game on xbox s

Discus and support Xbox 360 game on xbox s in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi my wife has just got an xbox s and wants to download left 4 dead 2 which she owns on disc and played on xbox one with her brother who plays on xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Dastardlyuk, Jun 11, 2021.

1. Dastardlyuk
    Dastardlyuk Guest

Xbox 360 game on xbox s

Hi my wife has just got an xbox s and wants to download left 4 dead 2 which she owns on disc and played on xbox one with her brother who plays on xbox s but when she go's to the store it won't let her download the game from the store but it will let download the addods, she has got ultimate pass any help would be great.

:)

Dastardlyuk, Jun 11, 2021
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

Will I be able to play Splinter cell chaos theory if I buy it from the marketplace for Xbox 360?

Yes, if you purchase the game from the Xbox 360 marketplace, you can play it on the Xbox 360, Xbox One or Xbox Series X|S.

As for what Hardcore Games said, you can still buy Xbox games for the Xbox 360, and play them on the Xbox 360, and if they are backward compatible, play them on the Xbox One & Xbox Series X|S.
  3. Artg714 Win User

Will I be able to play Splinter cell chaos theory if I buy it from the marketplace for Xbox 360?

Yes, if you purchase the game from the Xbox 360 marketplace, you can play it on the Xbox 360, Xbox One or Xbox Series X|S.

As for what Hardcore Games said, you can still buy Xbox games for the Xbox 360, and play them on the Xbox 360, and if they are backward compatible, play them on the Xbox One & Xbox Series X|S.
    Thank you.
  4. xlucos50 Win User

Transferring X360 to X1 S

But is it possible to transfer Xbox 360 disc games to Xbox One S?
  5. Elohmn Win User

difference between xbox 360 models performance gaming

No, there is no difference in the way any Game performs from Xbox 360 to Xbox 360 S. It's all built to the same Specs.
  6. ravary212 Win User

Backward Compatibility

Yes all the 360 games compatible with xbox one works with xbox one s
Thema:

Xbox 360 game on xbox s

1. Xbox 360 game on xbox s - Similar Threads - 360 game

2. Hard-drive to Save Xbox games on Xbox 360 games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hard-drive to Save Xbox games on Xbox 360 games: In order to save xbox game data on xbox 360, do you need to have a separate hard drive or can the game save on the 360 internal storage? 3a51faea-23bf-44d1-a69d-e7dc767fa66e
  3. Stuck at "Logging In" when trying to play a Xbox 360 game (Far Cry 3) on my Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Stuck at "Logging In" when trying to play a Xbox 360 game (Far Cry 3) on my Xbox One: Recently bought Far Cry 3 (Xbox 360 version) from the store. As it displayed in the description, Xbox One comes under compatible systems. After installing the game, I launched the game and upon...
  4. Three game for xbox game pass, three game of xbox 360 for the nostalgic like me

in XboX Insiders
    Three game for xbox game pass, three game of xbox 360 for the nostalgic like me: Hello, I just propose 3 nice little games, fist of the north star ken's rage 1 and 2, and finally Blur. Hack and slash and a racing game that is played like a Mario kart but with real cars....
  5. Help with ultimate gamepass and 360 games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help with ultimate gamepass and 360 games: Hello, I have an ultimate gamepass but no xbox 360. I played to gears of war 2 in april and may and each time the progress was saved succesfully. Since june i connect always to another xbox 360...
  6. Is Microsoft ever going to add more backwards compatible Xbox 360 games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is Microsoft ever going to add more backwards compatible Xbox 360 games?: Hi everyone, I'm curious if anyone has heard anything about Microsoft adding more backwards compatible Xbox 360 games. Are they ever going to add more? There are still a lot of older games I would...
  7. When playing xbox 360 games through my xbox one it doesn't recognise that I have xbox live gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    When playing xbox 360 games through my xbox one it doesn't recognise that I have xbox live gold: Hello I've been trying to export my character from borderlands 1 (xbox 360) to borderlands goty edition (xbox one) when i open up borderlands 1 and press export character it tells me "This feature...
  8. I bought a game on Xbox store but I can't install it on my Xbox 360 E.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a game on Xbox store but I can't install it on my Xbox 360 E.: I purchased Watch Dogs from my notebook on Xbox website, but when I search for it on my console the option to buy appears, without an option to install it. I tried to turn off and turn on the...
  9. Xbox original games bought on xbox one cant download to xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox original games bought on xbox one cant download to xbox 360: Bought Psychonauts off the xbox one store and i intended to download it to my xbox 360 but its asking me to buy it again on my xbox 360. I had the assumption that if you bought an OG xbox game...
  10. "You have no valid payment options on file." when trying to buy Xbox and Xbox 360 games on...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    "You have no valid payment options on file." when trying to buy Xbox and Xbox 360 games on...: I have several payment options on file and have bought games from my Series X yesterday. I am trying to buy Prince of Persia: Sands of Time on the Xbox marketplace (since I can't buy it from the...