Xbox 360 Game PAss

Discus and support Xbox 360 Game PAss in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I just signed up for Game Pass but I am not able to locate it on my Xbox 360. Where can I find it? 24aa5509-8823-4522-8917-657efe1204e5 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Bodhichill, Nov 7, 2019.

1. Bodhichill
    Bodhichill Guest

Xbox 360 Game PAss

I just signed up for Game Pass but I am not able to locate it on my Xbox 360. Where can I find it?

:)

Bodhichill, Nov 7, 2019
  2. KingOfWombat Win User

XBOX 360

Unfortunately the Xbox 360 does not support the Game Pass. However, you can play the Xbox 360 games that are in the Game Pass on your Xbox One or PC if you subscribe to Game Pass ultimate.
  3. ChiefJoboo Win User

Xbox game pass

Xbox Game Pass only works on Xbox one. You can not use any xbox 360 games in game pass on an xbox 360.

"Xbox Game Pass is an Xbox One, Xbox Play Anywhere, and Xbox 360 backward compatibility game subscription for Xbox One; an active subscription is required to play games."

https://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-game-pass

4. ArminatorX Win User

Game pass and xbox 360

You can use Game Pass for 360 games that are backwards compatible on the Xbox One.

Unfortunately, the copy protection method on the Xbox 360 console doesn't have the concept of "renting" a game.

On the 360 console, you own a game forever, or not. There is no "owning a game until your Game Pass subscription ends".

Therefore, even though there are Xbox 360 games included in the Game Pass, you can't use Game Pass on your Xbox 360 console. Only on Xbox One through Backwards Compatibility.
  5. Capitain Gonzo Win User

Game pass and xbox 360

There are Xbox 360 games included in the Game Pass, but you can't use Game Pass on your Xbox 360 console.

Only on Xbox One through Backwards Compatibility you can play the 360 Games
  6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

game passs on xbox360

Unfortunately not in a 360 console. While Xbox Game Pass features
    Xbox 360 titles as part of the overall backwards compatibility feature of the
    Xbox One, Xbox game Pass it's not a service available on the
    Xbox 360 console itself
Thema:

Xbox 360 Game PAss

1. Xbox 360 Game PAss - Similar Threads - 360 Game PAss

2. Game Pass Subscription and XBox 360 Pro

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game Pass Subscription and XBox 360 Pro: I've just bought a Game Pass code for three months and activated it on my account, using the browser on my PC. The subscription added to my account, as seen through the browser. But there's no...
  3. Unable to use XBox 360 wireless controller with XBox Games Pass for Win10. Got any ideas?

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to use XBox 360 wireless controller with XBox Games Pass for Win10. Got any ideas?: Alrighty. I'm trying to play games on the Windows 10 version of the XBox Games Pass with an XBox 360 wireless controller. I'm able to use the controller on other game services (example: Steam,...
  4. mon jeu X box ne passe pas sur ma X box 360 [Translate] my X box game doesn't go on my X...

in XBoX on Consoles
    mon jeu X box ne passe pas sur ma X box 360 [Translate] my X box game doesn't go on my X...: Bonjour, Je viens d'acheter "Shrek super party" (jeu Xbox d'origine) pour y jouer sur ma Xbox 360. Avant de l'acheter, j'ai bien vérifié que ce jeu faisait parti de la liste de jeux Xbox...
  5. Using xbox 360 save data with xbox one game pass game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Using xbox 360 save data with xbox one game pass game: I own Resident Evil 5 (and all of the DLC for it) on the xbox 360 and I uploaded my saved data for my profile from my xbox 360 to the cloud. I checked the save data on the cloud and it says In...
  6. Game Pass not working properly for xbox 360 account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass not working properly for xbox 360 account: I have an old xbox 360 which has my profile downloaded /logged in and later I bought a 'game pass for console'. Then I used my browser to search games, and issue is while trying to click 'Install...
  7. Game Pass Ultimate y Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game Pass Ultimate y Xbox 360: Saludos. Tengo una duda con respecto al servicio, pues éste combina el Game Pass como el Xbox Live Gold, ¿qué significa eso para la Xbox 360? ¿tengo los beneficios de la membresia Gold en dicha...
  8. Xbox (Beta) PC Game Pass Xbox 360 controller not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox (Beta) PC Game Pass Xbox 360 controller not working: Thats it, my xbox 360 controller isnt working with MvsC:I, it works on Steam, so, it is not my controllers fault. Should I upgrade to and Xbox One Controller, and if so, wich model?......
  9. Game pass and xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game pass and xbox 360: can i use it for xbox 360 games? the advert said so, but can't find any games! was i scammed or what? xD d67ea867-1bce-4a2f-a695-5d892c3233d2
  10. Game pass does it work on a 360 box

in XBoX Accessibility
    Game pass does it work on a 360 box: Does game pass work on a 360. Or do you have to pay for the game .thanks and hope to hear from someone. 190d31df-ff3a-4a7a-bbca-f189c9923c86