Xbox 360 Game PAss

Discus and support Xbox 360 Game PAss in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I just signed up for Game Pass but I am not able to locate it on my Xbox 360. Where can I find it? 24aa5509-8823-4522-8917-657efe1204e5 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Bodhichill, Nov 7, 2019.

1. Bodhichill
    Bodhichill Guest

Xbox 360 Game PAss

I just signed up for Game Pass but I am not able to locate it on my Xbox 360. Where can I find it?

:)

Bodhichill, Nov 7, 2019
  2. ArminatorX Win User

Can I keep Xbox 360 games downloaded on Xbox One Console with Game Pass 30 day trial after it expires

Game Pass Games are subscription based games, and only Backwards Compatible 360 games for the Xbox One work with Game Pass.

If you have Game Pass Ultimate, which includes Gold, you can keep the Games With Gold for Xbox 360. But with only Game Pass, you can't play any backwards compatible games on the 360, and on the Xbox One, the games stop working after your Game Pass trial
    ran out.

So in short: No, you can't keep Game Pass Games, be it Xbox One or Xbox 360 games. And Game Pass doesn't work on original Xbox 360 consoles at all.
  3. KingOfWombat Win User

XBOX 360

Unfortunately the Xbox 360 does not support the Game Pass. However, you can play the Xbox 360 games that are in the Game Pass on your Xbox One or PC if you subscribe to Game Pass ultimate.
  4. ChiefJoboo Win User

Xbox game pass

Xbox Game Pass only works on Xbox one. You can not use any xbox 360 games in game pass on an xbox 360.

"Xbox Game Pass is an Xbox One, Xbox Play Anywhere, and Xbox 360 backward compatibility game subscription for Xbox One; an active subscription is required to play games."

https://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-game-pass

5. ArminatorX Win User

Game pass and xbox 360

You can use Game Pass for 360 games that are backwards compatible on the Xbox One.

Unfortunately, the copy protection method on the Xbox 360 console doesn't have the concept of "renting" a game.

On the 360 console, you own a game forever, or not. There is no "owning a game until your Game Pass subscription ends".

Therefore, even though there are Xbox 360 games included in the Game Pass, you can't use Game Pass on your Xbox 360 console. Only on Xbox One through Backwards Compatibility.
  6. Capitain Gonzo Win User

Game pass and xbox 360

There are Xbox 360 games included in the Game Pass, but you can't use Game Pass on your Xbox 360 console.

Only on Xbox One through Backwards Compatibility you can play the 360 Games
Thema:

Xbox 360 Game PAss

1. Xbox 360 Game PAss - Similar Threads - 360 Game PAss

2. Game Pass 360 Games won't sign in after Gamertag change

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game Pass 360 Games won't sign in after Gamertag change: I changed my GT yesterday through my XBone, no issues. However, when I went to play a game I had previously downloaded via Game Pass, my old GT was the only profile listed and I was unable to sign...
  3. Xbox 360 controller not registering on Forza Horizon 4 (Xbox game pass)

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox 360 controller not registering on Forza Horizon 4 (Xbox game pass): Hi There, As stated in the title: the game "Forza 4" is unable to recognize my 360 controller I tried a few things to fix it: -I have installed the wireless receiver after some issue using this...
  4. Xbox One Game pass Ultimate VS Xbox 360 Live desatualizada

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox One Game pass Ultimate VS Xbox 360 Live desatualizada: Boa noite, Eu tenho conta da Xbox Live no meu 360 e conectei esta no Xbox One do meu irmao e o sistema fez a sugestao de que eu fizesse o upgrade da assinatura comum da Live 360 para o Game pass...
  5. Do Achievements gotten via XBox 360 games on Gamepass not count towards Game Pass...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do Achievements gotten via XBox 360 games on Gamepass not count towards Game Pass...: I ask because among the multitude of game pass quests that are buggy (The monthly one that stated we needed 23 daily quests but the counter wanted 45 wasn't fixed until the day after I addressed...
  6. GAME PASS no XBOX 360[GAME PASS on XBOX 360]

in XBoX on Consoles
    GAME PASS no XBOX 360[GAME PASS on XBOX 360]: Boa Tarde, meu filho ganhou um xbox 360. Nos últimos dias adquiri uma conta XBOX GAME PASS. Toda vez que vou baixar o jogo no site para ele istalar o jogo no meu XBOX 360, ele informa o seguinte...
  7. En los juegos de xbox game pass no se reconoce mi control de xbox 360 -[Translation - In...

in XBoX on Windows
    En los juegos de xbox game pass no se reconoce mi control de xbox 360 -[Translation - In...: Buenas, ayer adquirí una licencia de 3 meses de xbox game pass y me di cuenta que en ningún juego funciona mi mando wireless de xbox 360. El tema es que con otros juegos y con otras plataformas...
  8. Game Pass Ultimate works with XBox 360 console?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game Pass Ultimate works with XBox 360 console?: Hi Team, I have Xbox360 (200 GB Model) console. Want to check if Game pass Ultimate works fine with X360 console or membership required Xbox one only? Please suggest before I invest money in...
  9. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate inaccessible through my Windows 10 PC, and my Xbox 360, and it only...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate inaccessible through my Windows 10 PC, and my Xbox 360, and it only...: I just bought the Xbox One X, and an Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, as well as other subscriptions. I have had no problems with the Xbox One X, and have used the Game Pass Ultimate on it with no...
  10. Profile will disconnect from xbox live when trying to play an xbox 360 game from the game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Profile will disconnect from xbox live when trying to play an xbox 360 game from the game pass: I have the ultimate xbox game pass and I downloaded MGS 2 & 3 which are from the xbox 360. When I get into the game Im at the menu and precceed to play but when I press on profile to so I can, it...