Xbox 360 game updates on Xbox One

Discus and support Xbox 360 game updates on Xbox One in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Since the end of July to the beginning of August 2019, there have been 100+ updates ranging from 300 to 600MBs for my 360 and Xbox original games on my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by GigantcManchild, Aug 12, 2019.

1. Xbox 360 game updates on Xbox One

Since the end of July to the beginning of August 2019, there have been 100+ updates ranging from 300 to 600MBs for my 360 and Xbox original games on my Xbox One X. I was wondering what they were for? What do they fix or change? Thanks in advance.

:)

GigantcManchild, Aug 12, 2019
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

Minecraft Xbox 360 Update

So Minecraft on your Xbox 360 has not got the latest update. If the game needs an update, the Xbox 360 will check for one before the game starts and will ask you to update it or automatically do it (depending on your setting) if there is one available.
  3. Obsessive Power Win User

Xbox 360 games are larger on Xbox One.

Hi,

Xbox 360 backwards compatible games have been reverse engineered and converted to the play on the Xbox One platform. This is why, even if you own an Xbox 360 game on disc that is on the BC list, the Xbox One prompts you to download an update. In the case
    of Xbox 360 disc games, the 'update' is the game. Due to the conversion, the download size of the game will be slightly different compared that on a 360 console. This normal.
  4. XBF Ezra G Win User

how to update i.e on my xbox

Hi Wasamith,

Thanks for your post! Do you mind clarifying which Xbox device you are using? Are you using Microsoft edge on the Xbox One? Or Internet Explorer on the Xbox 360?

Here's some information on updating on the Xbox consoles:

Updating your Xbox One console

Update game or app on Xbox 360

Let us know how this goes, thanks again.
  5. Squallyng05 Win User

Cannot purchase "free" 360 games on Xbox one or Xbox.com

It has always been like that not unless there will be an update regarding in redeeming Xbox 360 games with gold on the website. Xbox 360 marketplace has a different structure than on Xbox One Store. Xbox 360 games with gold on the website will need a payment
    method. In Xbox 360 console, you won't need one. Currently, you can't redeem Xbox 360 games with gold using Xbox One console and still under progress about redeeming Xbox 360 games with gold on Xbox One console. Either get the games using an Xbox 360 console,
    or get the games on the website with a payment method.
  6. bd58e819-44f5-41d7-a Win User

Can I play any xbox one oxbox 360 game offline

I cant play any xbox one or all xbox 360 backward compatible games like FF13 retail disc no longer plays on the xbox one.Is my xbox one cant play any xbox 360 or xbox one games and why an force game update while it installing.
Thema:

Xbox 360 game updates on Xbox One

1. Xbox 360 game updates on Xbox One - Similar Threads - 360 game updates

2. "This game might not be playable yet" for all 360 games, Last updated 12/31/1600 4:00PM

in XBoX on Consoles
    "This game might not be playable yet" for all 360 games, Last updated 12/31/1600 4:00PM: Running into a weird issue where all 360 games I download through GamePass or the Store show ""This game might not be playable yet" [img] These are games like Fable or Mass Effect. Games that...
  3. Xbox 360 not letting original Xbox game update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 not letting original Xbox game update: So I bought an original Xbox game not too long ago and it says I need to update it in order to support it but its just stuck with a loading screen for an update and nothing is happening. What do I...
  4. Xbox 360 games update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 games update: Hello. I just had a question regarding xbox 360 games. I have a fairly large collection of games for the 360, half of which I haven't even had the time to play yet, and I was wondering; all games...
  5. xbox 360 game no longer working on xbox 360 after being update for backwards compatability

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox 360 game no longer working on xbox 360 after being update for backwards compatability: Hello other xbox users me and a friend have decided to ditch our pc's and next gen consoles to go back to the glory days of the xbox 360 i still have my slim but my friend purchased a used xbox...
  6. Old Xbox Original and Xbox 360 games get new update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Old Xbox Original and Xbox 360 games get new update: I turned my Xbox on and noticed I had 6 updates for old games. 3 were Star Wars games and 3 were Banjo-Kazookie games. I just wanted to know if any one else got this update and if you know what...
  7. PROBLEM with Leaderboards and NO UPDATING TRUE SKILL XP LVL - ONLY XBOX 360 GAMES

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PROBLEM with Leaderboards and NO UPDATING TRUE SKILL XP LVL - ONLY XBOX 360 GAMES: Before was a similar problem with no updating/ True Skill LVL/XP and leaderboards in these games: Not WORKING: Far CRY 2 - XP not save and leaderboards too Kane & lynch 2 - Leaderboards...
  8. Should I install xbox 360 and xbox one games and update each game later

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Should I install xbox 360 and xbox one games and update each game later: Not sure install games use internet data and why the xbox one doesnt have rest mode feature.Sorry for asking this alot.How do I get to play each game without the disc and how do I buy licence.I...
  9. Unable to update World of Tanks (or any game) on XBox 360 as I get kicked out of X Box live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to update World of Tanks (or any game) on XBox 360 as I get kicked out of X Box live: Hi. Today I have been unable to play World of Tanks, but I think this might be an X Box 360 issue rather than WoT. When I launch the game, I get a screen saying an update is available, do I want...
  10. Transferring Xbox 360 DLC downloads and game updates to Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Transferring Xbox 360 DLC downloads and game updates to Xbox One: I'm wondering how I can access all my Xbox 360 game DLC on Xbox One. I've already transferred all of my Xbox 360 game saves / game profile data to the cloud from my Xbox 360 hard drive ready for...