Xbox 360 game won’t play on Xbox one (permanent loading screen)

Discus and support Xbox 360 game won’t play on Xbox one (permanent loading screen) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey guys, I recently bought Fable 3 and downloaded it on my Xbox one, but it won’t load. It either cuts off on its own and goes back to the home... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BennDavis, Feb 6, 2022.

1. BennDavis
    BennDavis Guest

Hey guys,

I recently bought Fable 3 and downloaded it on my Xbox one, but it won’t load. It either cuts off on its own and goes back to the home screen, or just stays ‘loading.’

I’ve tried everything; deleted Xbox one and Xbox 360 caches; unplugging everything for several hours; changed MAC address; uninstalling downloaded dlc’s as someone said one of them is responsible for this (didn’t work); I’ve even gone back to factory settings and wiping all other games memory caches which was annoying. Nothing has worked.

If anyone from Microsoft or the community could help me out that would be great!

:)

BennDavis, Feb 6, 2022
  2. THEOWENKILLER Win User

Xbox One Game Help

If 360 games are not compatible with xbox one then the option to re-purchase or download for free won`t even exist.

There simply won`t be any 360 games on the xbox one.

-

As far as the 360 goes,anything you have already purchased will always be there to download for free,for as long as microsoft support the 360.
  3. 22 savegeCfg Win User

Game

My xbox one won,t let me play games
  4. THEOWENKILLER Win User

Xbox 360 marketplace content...

You do realise that your 360 won`t suddenly stop working when the xbox one is released?
  5. THEOWENKILLER Win User

Gamertag will not receive messages or invites

Apparently its something to do with messages being sent between the two different systems.

If its sent from the 360 to the one, it won`t show up and vice versa.

Not 100% sure on the details as i don`t have an xbox one, but it won`t be your tag that`s the issue.
  6. Jesse E' Win User

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

This is an ongoing issue with the game. It's been happening since 2019 when you try to play the game on Xbox One and later. What I heard helps was deleting one of the DLCs. I don't know which one though, but I heard that's the only workaround.
Thema:

1. Xbox 360 game won’t play on Xbox one (permanent loading screen) - Similar Threads - 360 game won’t

2. Xbox 360 Game disk won’t show install prompt on Xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Game disk won’t show install prompt on Xbox one: Today i got a Forza Horizon 1 disk from gamestop; preowned, no scratches or anything, i go to put it in and it doesn’t give me an installation prompt. It also sounds a bit differently compared to...
  3. XBOX 360 Arcade Games Won’t Multiplay

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX 360 Arcade Games Won’t Multiplay: I have a XBOX S and have been playing XBOX 360 Arcade (Multiplayer) games for a while now. However, as of a couple of days now I cannot play any old multiplayer games (i.e. Texas Hold’em, Gin...
  4. Game won’t download Xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game won’t download Xbox 360: Hi i bought Skate 3 on the online market and i got it the xbox enhanced version because there is backwards compatability and only have a xbox 360 so when i install it it says cannot download Skate...
  5. Why won’t my Xbox 360 games work on my Xbox one?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won’t my Xbox 360 games work on my Xbox one?: Xbox error code 0x87e10012, i have xbox 360 games that i used to play on my xbox one all the time but out of nowhere the xbox one stop taking my xbox 360 games and gave me an error saying like...
  6. Xbox One won’t Acknowledge backwards compatible Xbox 360 games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One won’t Acknowledge backwards compatible Xbox 360 games: I have the first gen Xbox One console and I’ve downloaded and played both Red Dead Redemption and Skate 3 in the past (both games state on the box art that they are Xbox 360 and Xbox One...
  7. Xbox 360 won’t load games “feature temporarily unavailable”

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 won’t load games “feature temporarily unavailable”: Hi- havent turned the xbox on in a year or so. Turned on, did all the updates, signed in with app-specific password to my account. But i cant load anynof my games on the hdd. Status code error...
  8. Xbox 360 won’t play games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 won’t play games: Recently my little sister purchased a xbox 360 with the hopes of playing a videogame shes been waiting to play for the longest. To test it out we got Resident Evil (also a game she wanted to play)...
  9. Xbox 360 games won’t download from gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 games won’t download from gold: Ive tried downlaoding xbox 360 games from gold on xbox. ive recentlyAdded my credit card and whenever i go to download it says i cant continue this purchase from xbox.com and need to do it on my...
  10. Xbox one won’t let me play any Xbox 360 games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one won’t let me play any Xbox 360 games: I bought a xbox 360 disc (black ops 1) and my xbox keeps saying (this game isnt playable here for a list of xbox 360 games playable on xbox one go to xbox.com/backcompat.)(0x8082000c)anyone out...