XBOX 360 GAME

Discus and support XBOX 360 GAME in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Please add TONY HAWKS PROVING GROUNDS to the backward compatible list. 06bc29fd-d080-4213-8702-7b38f8f0ecf4 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by illLoki90, Aug 2, 2020 at 3:22 AM.

1. illLoki90
    illLoki90 Guest

XBOX 360 GAME

Please add TONY HAWKS PROVING GROUNDS to the backward compatible list.

:)

1 person likes this.
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

x-box 360 v x-box 2

First off, there is no Xbox 2. there is Xbox, Xbox 360 & Xbox One. Xbox One games will not work on the Xbox 360. Games marked Xbox will work on the Xbox 360 only if they are backward compatible, and your Xbox 360 has an official Xbox 360 hard drive installed
    in the console. Full list of compatible games here https://support.xbox.com/en-GB/games/backward-compatibility/play-original-xbox-games-on-xbox-360
  3. sherlock1181 Win User

Xbox 360 Cloud

games saves of xbox 360 games using an xbox 360. is it possible with all xbox 360 games or only certain ones or all?
  4. steeledwand7664 Win User

xbox live game profile

Is this on a Xbox One?

On a Xbox 360?

On the emulator of the 360 on the One?

Is this happening with all games?

Just 360 games?

Just certain games?
  5. Caiser Marinho Win User

Xbox 360 games with Kinect

As it is an Xbox 360, games must be for 360. The Xbox One also has a kinect sensor and several games have been launched for this generation and if you buy a game for Xbox One, it will not work on your Xbox 360.

Directly, any games for kinect, being Xbox 360 too, will be compatible.
  6. StuartATrueRed Win User

Backwards compatibility does not work for me- bundle only?

You cannot purchase xbox 360 games on the xbox one yet. To get an xbox 360 game, you have to purchase from the xbox 360 store on xbox.com or on an xbox 360 console. Once you have purchased the game, then the game should show in the ready to install section
    in my games and apps.
Thema:

XBOX 360 GAME

1. XBOX 360 GAME - Similar Threads - 360 GAME

2. 360 console, 360 games with gold.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    360 console, 360 games with gold.: so i just downloaded one of the free 360 games with gold. A message popped up and said to insert a 360 hard drive? Um, this is a 360? Im not sure what is going on. I can play games on disk on...
  3. Not able to find dlc's from xbox 360 on a backwards compatable game on my xbox1

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not able to find dlc's from xbox 360 on a backwards compatable game on my xbox1: My son plays fallout on his xbox, previously on his 360 and now wants to play it on his xbox1 which the game is backwards compatible on. the problem is he is unable to get his xbox1 to find the...
  4. Can you install Xbox 360 games that are delisted after your Xbox 360 was reset?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can you install Xbox 360 games that are delisted after your Xbox 360 was reset?: So basically, I used to have Castleminer Z on my Xbox. Thing is, one time someone factory reset my Xbox, as a "little prank". I've really been interested in Castleminer Z lately, but I don't know...
  5. I got 2 free xbox 360 games in both different languages...I don't know why

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got 2 free xbox 360 games in both different languages...I don't know why: Hello. So today, I turned on my Xbox One to install a game I wanted to play. Apperantly, I noticed I had 234 games owned when I should be having 231 games. I went to check and noticed 2 same...
  6. Xbox 360 wireless gaming receiver, problem with drivers

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox 360 wireless gaming receiver, problem with drivers: I recently bought a third party pc wireless gaming receiver which should work with Xbox 360 wireless controllers but the problem is downloading the drivers for this receiver. I followed this...
  7. Xbox 360 game download fails at 80%

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 game download fails at 80%: Purchased skate 3 for 360 and when downloading at 80% it fails and have to start over with the same issue... Any chance to fix this? if not, a refund? I am using an xbox 360 to purchase /...
  8. Glitch when trying to purchase XBOX 360 games and Xbox Original games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Glitch when trying to purchase XBOX 360 games and Xbox Original games: Cant purchase XBOX 360 games and or Xbox original games. Unable to change payment method. Can purchase XBOX one games fine. Even talked to support got a case number: 1505945033, and 150601613 I...
  9. Xbox 360 Games not working on Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 Games not working on Xbox One: Is anyone still having issues with 360 games on the Xbox One? When I launch any 360 tiles specifically Gears 2 & Gears 3. It won’t let me sign into my profile it tells me to re download my profile...
  10. Are these games not supported anymore on 360?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Are these games not supported anymore on 360?: Hi guys, I've tried playing GTA5 and also Left4Dead on my 360 and can't get online. I can get online no problems with Left4Dead 2, but not the other 2 games. Has Microsoft stopped supporting...