Xbox 360 game

Discus and support Xbox 360 game in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I recently bought a disk for Batman Arkham Origins assuming it’s backwards compatible with my Xbox One S but apparently not. I checked on the list and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ibraheem Abdulhadi, Jul 2, 2022.

1. Xbox 360 game

I recently bought a disk for Batman Arkham Origins assuming it’s backwards compatible with my Xbox One S but apparently not. I checked on the list and it isn’t there but a lot of people are saying that it is which is really confusing me. I decided to look into it and found out multiple people had the same issue and somehow got it resolved here on the Microsoft thing. Whenever I put in the disk, it takes about 10 minutes just for the Xbox to register that the disk is even there. When it eventually does, it’s registered as a Blu-Ray or DVD and I have no idea what that is if I’m being honest and it still won’t let me play the game. Does anyone have any idea on how to fix this issue?

:)

Ibraheem Abdulhadi, Jul 2, 2022
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

x-box 360 v x-box 2

First off, there is no Xbox 2. there is Xbox, Xbox 360 & Xbox One. Xbox One games will not work on the Xbox 360. Games marked Xbox will work on the Xbox 360 only if they are backward compatible, and your Xbox 360 has an official Xbox 360 hard drive installed
    in the console. Full list of compatible games here https://support.xbox.com/en-GB/games/backward-compatibility/play-original-xbox-games-on-xbox-360
  3. sherlock1181 Win User

Xbox 360 Cloud

games saves of xbox 360 games using an xbox 360. is it possible with all xbox 360 games or only certain ones or all?
  4. steeledwand7664 Win User

xbox live game profile

Is this on a Xbox One?

On a Xbox 360?

On the emulator of the 360 on the One?

Is this happening with all games?

Just 360 games?

Just certain games?
  5. XBF Mohammed C Win User

Original Xbox games on a 360

6. Caiser Marinho Win User

Xbox 360 games with Kinect

As it is an Xbox 360, games must be for 360. The Xbox One also has a kinect sensor and several games have been launched for this generation and if you buy a game for Xbox One, it will not work on your Xbox 360.

Directly, any games for kinect, being Xbox 360 too, will be compatible.
Thema:

Xbox 360 game

1. Xbox 360 game - Similar Threads - 360 game

2. What does the Xbox 360 use in it’s games? Discs or DVDs? (Or something else)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What does the Xbox 360 use in it’s games? Discs or DVDs? (Or something else): Please help me settle this debate on whether the Xbox 360 uses Game Discs or DVDs. :) d7a968a6-47c4-4f5d-889d-f01b93f9dcce
  3. XBOX 360 games on X|S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX 360 games on X|S: Hey, i was looking to buy WWE 2K14 in store for a little throwback, and i was wondering if my XBOX Series S would be able to read the 360 disc, i am asking as I don’t want to be scammed for a game...
  4. Corrupted xbox 360 game and can't refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Corrupted xbox 360 game and can't refund: Yesterday I bought a xbox 360 digital game (kane and Lynch deadmen) on my Xbox 360 console by a redeem code of 20 euro in spain . I waited 2 hours to download full digital game (5.49GB) after...
  5. What to do if my Xbox 360 doesn't run original (backwards compatible) XBOX game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What to do if my Xbox 360 doesn't run original (backwards compatible) XBOX game?: Hello. I recently bought Call of Duty: Finest Hour (Original XBOX version) disk from Amazon. Since I do not own an original XBOX console, I really badly wanted to try it out on my XBOX 360 S. I...
  6. Add more backwards compatible games from 360

in XboX Insiders
    Add more backwards compatible games from 360: Please add need for speed carbon to Xbox one and Series X/S please! I really love this game and it’s very beloved by a lot of racing gamers. [Need for Speed carbon]...
  7. Cant download a game on Xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant download a game on Xbox 360: Hi, I bought a digital code of Gears of war 2 and successfuly activated it on my Xbox 360 but cant download it. It gets to 0% and then after a few seconds an error message saying “Cannont download...
  8. Xbox One Backwards Compatibility with Xbox 360 specific game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One Backwards Compatibility with Xbox 360 specific game: Hello I was wondering if the game Namco Museum Virtual Arcade on Xbox 360 (disc/physical version) is compatible with the Xbox One / S / X and The Series S / X ? I know Microsoft sell those games...
  9. Game Pass on 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass on 360: If i subscribe to XBOX Game Pass, which includes XBOX Live Gold, does that mean I have access to a XBOX Live Gold subscription to use on XBOX 360? 5254726a-43c1-489b-ad19-9009da7e9f2d
  10. Xbox 360 Game Saves

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 Game Saves: Hello, Thank you for taking the time to read my concern and hopefully someone has an answer. I decided to game on my Xbox 360 and my problem is that I can't save any of my progress. When I turn...