Xbox 360/Gamepass

Discus and support Xbox 360/Gamepass in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; why cant i get my xbox 360 to connect to my gamepass? 4106219c-41d2-490c-95de-deca6b3746eb Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ronnieprejean, Feb 17, 2020.

1. Xbox 360/Gamepass

why cant i get my xbox 360 to connect to my gamepass?

:)

ronnieprejean, Feb 17, 2020
  2. Capitain Gonzo Win User

Game Pass Subscription and XBox 360 Pro

Gamepass Ultimate is only avaiable on XBOX ONE and PC. On XBox 360 there is no use of the Gamepass at the moment
  3. XBF Chris J Win User

Cannot purchase gold on Xbox 360

Hello Bayden,

In my opinion, Ultimate would not be worth it at all for the Xbox 360. The whole purpose of ultimate is to bundle together Xbox live gold, Xbox gamepass and Xbox gamepass for PC.

Gamepass and Gamepass for PC would not work on 360, so you would only be getting Xbox live gold.

Let us know if you have any other questions.
  4. bruceml Win User

NFL Gamepass App

Is it true that GamePass is not supported on Xbox 360? Is it supported on Xbox One? It is NOT part of the NFL app. Sunday Ticket is....however GamePass is not.
  5. HEROBRINE 56345 Win User

XBOX 360

Sadly, gamepass is not avalible for xbox 360
  6. Capitain Gonzo Win User

Xbox 360/Gamepass

Hey ronnieprejean, I am sorry to say, but
    Gamepass or Gamepass Ultimate don´t not work on the XBOX 360 consoles.
Thema:

Xbox 360/Gamepass

1. Xbox 360/Gamepass - Similar Threads - 360 Gamepass

2. Xbox Live (Xbox 360) Access

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live (Xbox 360) Access: About 10 days ago I have lost access on my Xbox Live access through my Xbox 360 (been wanting to rekindle my Mass Effect journey during the quarantine). I have changed my Microsoft password over...
  3. Backwards compatible Xbox 360 games not connecting to Xbox Live.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Backwards compatible Xbox 360 games not connecting to Xbox Live.: I noticed when playing Fallout 3 that my account in the Xbox 360 emulator on the Xbox One S was not connecting to Xbox Live. I checked other backwards compatible games that I have and they all...
  4. Xbox 360 Can't Process Update, Can't Connect to 360 Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Can't Process Update, Can't Connect to 360 Live: Hi, My Xbox 360 needs an update to connect to Xbox Live. But when I update it, it tells me the update failed, it can't process the update, and it gives me a status code: 4476 - 4497 - 1380 -...
  5. Xbox 360 xbox LIVE

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox 360 xbox LIVE: Bonjour madame ou monsieur j'ai un probleme Quand je veux jouer en ligne il me dise que je suis connecté aux xbox LIVE mais quand j'appuis pour jouer en ligne il me mette "votre profil du joueur...
  6. Problemas ao baixar Just cause 2 Xbox 360 -[Translation - Problems downloading Just cause 2...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problemas ao baixar Just cause 2 Xbox 360 -[Translation - Problems downloading Just cause 2...: Sem chance de baixar o jogo no meu XBOX 360. O download para sempre em 79% e começa novamente do zero. Para mim, parece que o arquivo de download está com defeito. Alguma ideia? -[Translation -...
  7. Problemas ao baixar Just Cause 2 Xbox 360 -[Translation - Problems downloading Just Cause 2...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problemas ao baixar Just Cause 2 Xbox 360 -[Translation - Problems downloading Just Cause 2...: Sem chance de baixar o jogo Just Cause 2 em meuX 360. O download para sempre em 79% e começa novamente do zero. Para mim, parece que o arquivo de download está com defeito. Alguma ideia?...
  8. Xbox One X: Error 0x80070002 when launching 360 games from Gamepass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One X: Error 0x80070002 when launching 360 games from Gamepass: I subscribed to Gamepass on my Xbox One X. I downloaded Gears of War - the original Xbox 360 version - from Gamepass. When I launch it I get an error that says "Please Try Again. Sorry, that...
  9. [Suggestion] Gamepass working with Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    [Suggestion] Gamepass working with Xbox 360: Hello everyone. I don't know if this is the most appropriate place to suggest this, sorry for any mistake. Gamepass is an amazing service that has finally come to the PC and is already a...
  10. Xbox 360 and Gamepass.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 and Gamepass.: This is simply something I don't know and was just curious about. So like we all know Xbox Gamepass is only available on Xbox one and now on PC and hopefully soon on Switch too(if the rumors are...