Xbox 360 games can't find any matches online

Discus and support Xbox 360 games can't find any matches online in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; hi, Ok, so i just recently got back online on Xbox LIVE, after some issues. I wanted to play Cod Black Ops online. The problem is, i when the game is... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by littlefishkid, Jun 10, 2021.

1. Xbox 360 games can't find any matches online

hi,

Ok, so i just recently got back online on Xbox LIVE, after some issues. I wanted to play Cod Black Ops online. The problem is, i when the game is loading, it says: "Waiting for 5 more players ...", and nothing happens.

The game is populated, I can see the player count. The game isn't down or having server issues.

I've cleared my cache, reset my internet, cleared persistent storage, deleted and re-download my 360 profile, nothing.

I am playing on an Xbox One using backwards compatibility.

It's also worth nothing Black Ops isn't the only game with this issue. battlefield 3, world at war, and other games can't put me in matches with anybody. I am connected to Xbox live just fine despite all of this.

:)

littlefishkid, Jun 10, 2021
  2. TitanicSlayr Win User

Hey fishkid, I see your problem and I'm here to help you with the best of my ability. The best thing i could suggest in your situation, since you already attempted majority of the things i was thinking of suggesting, the last resort in your case would be to contact Microsoft directly. Here's the link https://support.microsoft.com/contactus

Please do let me know if this helps.

-your friend

Titanic
  3. ElectDeer08 Win User

Cannot find any online matches with any game.

I try to join any game on ghosts and rverytime no game found
  4. x24hrs2livex Win User

Cannot find any online matches with any game.

5. DizzyBrandizzle Win User

Can't find any matches on PC

Hi,

To properly isolate your concern, please clarify the details below:

1. Does the same issue occur on your other games?

2. Which type of internet connection is your device using?

We're looking forward to your response.
    Hi. Thanks for the response.

1. This is the first game I have purchased for XBOX on Windows, so I do not have anything to test it on. I will say that all other major gaming platforms still work.

2. My computer is wired directly to the router.
  6. Loraine Mon Win User

Can't find any matches on PC

Hi,

To properly isolate your concern, please clarify the details below:

1. Does the same issue occur on your other games?

2. Which type of internet connection is your device using?

We're looking forward to your response.

Hi. Thanks for the response.

1. This is the first game I have purchased for XBOX on Windows, so I do not have anything to test it on. I will say that all other major gaming platforms still work.

2. My computer is wired directly to the router.
    To further assist you with your concern, may we ask if your account has an Xbox Live Gold membership?

If you have an Xbox Live Gold membership and you are still experiencing the same issue, we recommend that you follow the steps from the suggested solutions on this
    link.

Let us know how it goes.
Thema:

1. Xbox 360 games can't find any matches online - Similar Threads - 360 games can't

2. Whenever I try to play any Xbox 360 game it says a problem occurred and I can't download my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Whenever I try to play any Xbox 360 game it says a problem occurred and I can't download my...: Happens on every Xbox 360 game and I'm not able to download my Xbox one profile on my Xbox 360 games. 1923f976-901e-468c-a3f5-bd352f819043
  3. Xbox 360 can't install games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 can't install games: I want to download tomb raider, but, at 79% it stops and returns to 0%, help ಥ╭╮ಥ 99c69f08-212a-4488-9ed4-21c300a8c366
  4. Can't play the 360 games I bought, store says I don't own them

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play the 360 games I bought, store says I don't own them: I bought three games, one for Xbox One and two for Xbox 360: Dead Rising 2, Dead Rising 2: Case Zero, and Dead Rising 2: Case West. While the first one works just fine, I am unable to even start...
  5. Can't run BC 360 game on Xbox Series X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't run BC 360 game on Xbox Series X: Hi, I bought Hydrophobia yesterday on the XSX store and it doesn't show up in my collection. The store won't allow me to download it and it shows as if I hadn't bought the game. I tested it on...
  6. Can't play 360 games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play 360 games: I'm trying to play 360 games from my Xbox one and every time I try to download a profile before it even loads it says Xbox live not available and that I can't connect, my internet is fine I am...
  7. Can't not play 360 games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't not play 360 games: Xbox 360 can not play on Xbox one series s 3c224de4-322a-4767-9361-09a479471b22
  8. Can't download games on Xbox 360 79% error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't download games on Xbox 360 79% error: I can't download any games I've purchased on my Xbox 360 (Perfect Dark, Worms Armageddon, Sonic Adventure 2) The games start downloading, then it reaches 79% and hangs, before reverting to 0% and...
  9. Can't connect online 360 games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't connect online 360 games: On my series s I cannot play games such as battlefields or fight night championship online? I played battlefield fine last night but now I can't go online even though I have gamepass ultimate?...
  10. Can't download Game purchased in xbox store to my Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't download Game purchased in xbox store to my Xbox 360: Hi, I just bought Life is strange for Xbox 360 at xbox store web page, but now I can't download into my xbox. how can I do to allow it on my xbox? NOTE: I registered my Xbox at devices after my...