Xbox 360 games download corrupted

Discus and support Xbox 360 games download corrupted in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Im sure this has been raised many many times before, so apologies if this has been resolved successfully. If so, then please direct me to the correct... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TheVonce, May 10, 2019.

1. TheVonce
    TheVonce Guest

Im sure this has been raised many many times before, so apologies if this has been resolved successfully. If so, then please direct me to the correct solution.

I am quite frustrated, because I have tried all the solutions provided by the Microsoft team without any success.

I have deleted the item, cleared cache (system and marketplace) and re-downloaded at least 6 times.

I have purchased an Xbox 360 game from the Xbox Store (On Demand) and whenever I download the game, it shows up as corrupted.

From what I can tell, I am in the correct region as my store / account. What is even more confusing is that I have purchased other games from this same store, undergone updates on these games, and even downloaded "patches" for my Xbox OG games with this
    same profile... All is in order, and it has never caused any issues.

Please can someone from the Xbox Support team provide a working solution to the problem?

:)

TheVonce, May 10, 2019
  2. AdequateGFORCE Win User

Indiana Jones and the Emperor's Tomb - Xbox 360 Download Issue

I selected the incompleted download of the game from my external drive. The title of the incomplete download is: Corrupted; subtitle is Xbox 360 Game. Somehow the X360 download of Indiana Jones and the Emperor's Tomb has corrupted data, which is why the
    download can't finish!
  3. misfit119 Win User

Star Wars: KOTOR (on demand Xbox classic game) won't download to my 360...

So I tried to be helpful and figure out what I could since I have a surplus of systems available at my disposal.

I tried downloading the game on my Xbox One over wireless. Succeeded first try.

Tried it on my 360 over wireless. Corrupted download.

Tried it on second 360 over wireless. Corrupted download.

Tried it on third 360 over wireless. Corrupted download.

Tried it on second Xbox One over wireless. Success first try.

Tried wired on my 360's. Corrupted.

Tried various ethernet cables on my 360's. Corrupted.

Tried taking out HDD and replacing. Corrupted.

Tried clearing caches and repeating previous steps. Corrupted.

Tried kerjiggering with my internet settings and then retried all of the above. Results:

Worked first try on the One

Never worked on the 360.

My suspicion is that they borked the download package in some fashion that's preventing it from installing on the 360. I'm not quite sure how they pulled it off since I've heard no complaints about the same thing happening with Ninja Gaiden Black and other
    games they beefed up for the Xbox One BC program.
  4. HassanB Win User

the game couldnt start try downloading it game again GTA SA

Hello,

What country / region is your LIVE account registered in?

What country / region are you currently living in?

If you have a region missmatch this can cause you to get a corrupted download, if you are getting this corrupted download continuously, please delete the content that is corrupted, clear your cache, and try to download the content again. If it's being corrupted
    again, please confirm that you have an original Xbox 360 hard drive as this is an original Xbox game and can only be played on an original hard drive. 3rd party hard drives purchased from places like eBay and Amazon marketplace do not have the emulation files
    needed to play the original Xbox games on the Xbox 360.
  5. TheVonce Win User

Quick quesrion and is the cause of 99.9% of bc titles issues

Does your account regoon match your actual region and do you live.in an xbox live region if not that would.be why

For.the best experience with xbox live console.region xbox live account region.

Actual region and language.region MUST.match

Region and language independence is a xbox one feature.only not.abc feature

Account region isnt the same as console.region you must change it on xbox.com under account settings

You must.select your actual region and can only be changed every 3months

BUT if you dont live.in an xbox live.region.there is no solution we can suggest bound by forum rules

If you dont.live.in a xbox live region then changing it to.a.non supportre region wont work

And selecting.random.regions wont work

Your actual.region is the only thing that.will.work
    Thanks ngocphi.

I believe I have checked all the right spots for this test.

I may have missed some checks here. I see this come up quite often in other threads, so if you can maybe give me the detail on what and where I need to verify to check this box?

I can confirm that I bought my console in the same region I registered my profile and Xbox Live account. All my other Microsoft products are also in the same region (like Windows etc).

Lastly, I have purchased other games from the same Xbox Live account in my current region and they all worked fine

Just curious... If the game I am buying will not work in my current account/ console /profile region (ie, become corrupted on download), then surely this is something that Microsoft can detect and must notify the user about before they spend their money?
    Is there a suggestion box somewhere? :)
  6. TheVonce Win User

One more thing. Are you having this issue with your Xbox 360 console, not on Xbox One, am I right?
    100%

I am on an Xbox 360, and not an Xbox One
Thema:

1. Xbox 360 games download corrupted - Similar Threads - 360 games download

2. Can't download Xbox 360 backward compatible games from disk

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't download Xbox 360 backward compatible games from disk: Hello all, I have a new Xbox One S and I can't load any Xbox 360 disk. I have an Assassins Creed Black Flag disk which states in the box that it is Xbox One compatible, but when I insert the disk...
  3. Forza Horizon (first game) on Xbox 360 deleted and can't be re-downloaded

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forza Horizon (first game) on Xbox 360 deleted and can't be re-downloaded: Hello I Had Forza Horizon on my Xbox 360 a while ago. It was on a flash drive because I didn't have enough space on my internal drive. That flash drive got corrupt and I lost Forza Horizon. I...
  4. I am unable to download Xbox 360 games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am unable to download Xbox 360 games: Greetings, I just bought Splinter Cell, Splinter Cell Pandora Tomorrow, Splinter Cell Double Agent, Crimson Skies High Road to Revenge, Fuzion Frenzy, Jade Empire, Ninja Gaiden Black,...
  5. [Xbox 360] - Latest Original Xbox games will not download.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    [Xbox 360] - Latest Original Xbox games will not download.: Just a heads up, the latest batch of original Xbox games are available to purchase but will not download to Xbox 360. The download corrupts near the end. This is usually due to the download being...
  6. Cant download profile to play 360 game on Xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant download profile to play 360 game on Xbox one: Whenever go to play my 360 games on my Xbox one it says sign in but wont let me e9ed9018-9072-420e-9a05-ddba59571650
  7. Cannot download Xbox 360 game onto Xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot download Xbox 360 game onto Xbox 360: In June of 2012, I purchased a game, Tom Clancy's HAWX, for Xbox 360. I still own the same Xbox 360 and would like to play that game. The console is connected to Xbox Live and I can play other...
  8. Not able to download Xbox 360 Backward Compatibility games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not able to download Xbox 360 Backward Compatibility games: Hi! Recently I saw a good game which I could download with Xbox Live Gold. It was a Backward Compatibility game. When I tried to download it, a message alerting me it was a Backward...
  9. How do i download or create profile so ican play 360 games on xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do i download or create profile so ican play 360 games on xbox one: Ibeen trying to save my progress when i play my 360 games but it wont save 78965f6f-864c-433c-909d-aa1bb886e2ee
  10. Can't download profile to play xbox 360 games on the xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't download profile to play xbox 360 games on the xbox one: I recently purchased a Xbox One S in January. I can play most games perfectly fine. Have lots of fun and find some problems. After achievments on Xbox 360 games didn't update and tried diferent...