Xbox 360 games freezing on Xbox One SOLVED

Discus and support Xbox 360 games freezing on Xbox One SOLVED in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've been trying to figure it out for a while, lots of research and after trying everything all you have to do is go under your 360 guide (using the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Scuuur, Mar 7, 2021.

1. Scuuur
    Scuuur Guest

I've been trying to figure it out for a while, lots of research and after trying everything all you have to do is go under your 360 guide (using the menu and start buttons) scroll to the bottom to, MANAGE STORAGE

Delete your save under it. (It'll be fine)

Restart your xbox one and it should work. I've tried literally everything else you can do and this worked. I hope this helps

:)

Scuuur, Mar 7, 2021
  2. mheiden Win User

My Xbox 360 (250GB Slim) is freezing about 5 seconds in to every game. Please help!

3. Inferior-91D30E2D-4F Win User

Xbox Freezing.

4. BlackBurgandy Win User

Xbox 360 acting slow, sometimes freezes, problem with Black Ops 2

I looked at the
    Screen Freeze Solution

It said I need a replacement hard drive... So, I guess that solves the problem?
  5. Mister Ohnaka Win User

Console freezes intermittently

Hiya Heroic,

I would suggest running through our
    Xbox 360 Screen Freeze
    tool. There are some helpful suggestions in there that may help solve the problem.

Let us know how that goes, or if you have anymore questions.
  6. xXMa5terProXx Win User

Screen freezes after update, June 2013, HEEEELP!

Hello Gamer!

Sorry for this inconvenience. Please refer to this self-diagnose guide on how to resolve this issue.

If this guide does not solve your issue please reply to this thread and we will further assist you!

support.xbox.com/.../xbox-360-screen-freeze
Thema:

1. Xbox 360 games freezing on Xbox One SOLVED - Similar Threads - 360 games freezing

2. Xbox One: When I try to play a Xbox 360 game it freezes on the Startup Screen or the Xbox...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One: When I try to play a Xbox 360 game it freezes on the Startup Screen or the Xbox...: When I try to load into a Xbox 360 game on my Xbox One it freezes on the Logo e9d4c237-7a47-4dbc-bad4-d0f2fde10053
  3. Xbox 360 games are freezing up on the start up screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 games are freezing up on the start up screen: I have game pass and tend to play a few older games. Well when I try and s start up an old 360 game digitally downloaded. The game of start in the Xbox startup screen will come up and it will...
  4. Loading game BattleBlock Theater on Xbox 360 freezes at 79%

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Loading game BattleBlock Theater on Xbox 360 freezes at 79%: Hello! I purchased BattleBlock Theater on Xbox 360. But the game won't download, the load freezes at 79% and then resets to 0%. Can you please tell me what can be done to correct this situation?...
  5. Solution to Xbox 360 installed games on hard drive freezing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Solution to Xbox 360 installed games on hard drive freezing: Hello: I know xbox 360 is old, but I have got a problem since I bought the console. And now I have the curiosity if this problem can be solved. The problem is that the games that can be...
  6. Fruit Ninja Kinect freezing after every game on XBOX 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fruit Ninja Kinect freezing after every game on XBOX 360: I recently downloaded Fruit Ninja Kinect on XBOX 360, and as soon as the timer counts down to zero on a game, then entire system freezes up and I have to power cycle the system using the power...
  7. Xbox One Backwards Compatibility game freezes on Xbox 360 logo screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One Backwards Compatibility game freezes on Xbox 360 logo screen: Hi, I have purchased the digital version of Deus Ex: Human Revolution on Microsoft Store 4 days ago to play on my Xbox One, and was able to play it with no problems at the beginning. The...
  8. Xbox one freezing on startup of xbox 360 games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one freezing on startup of xbox 360 games: Any 360 game I load up shows an image of the game, then goes to the xbox 360 loading icon and then freezes to the point where I cannot do anything on my xbox one and must restart the console to...
  9. All xbox 360 games freezing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    All xbox 360 games freezing: Not sure it better to play them offline 9f17dd30-a2f6-4b4b-9f1d-2f1169568018
  10. Xbox One: Xbox 360 Games Freezing On The Logo Screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One: Xbox 360 Games Freezing On The Logo Screen: Around a month ago, I loaded up Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag (the Xbox 360 version) on my Xbox One. For some reason this caused my Xbox One to lock up at the Xbox 360 logo screen forcing me to...