Xbox 360 games in project xcloud beta?

Discus and support Xbox 360 games in project xcloud beta? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; the beta has been phenomenal so far but i do sometimes wonder what else you can play on it. anyone else thinks that playing xbox 360 games or even... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Vipercube, Feb 13, 2020.

1. /u/Vipercube
    /u/Vipercube Guest

the beta has been phenomenal so far but i do sometimes wonder what else you can play on it. anyone else thinks that playing xbox 360 games or even classic OG xbox games in xCloud beta? let me know what you guys think?

submitted by /u/Vipercube
    [link] [comments]

/u/Vipercube, Feb 13, 2020
  2. Heavy FR Win User

Project Xcloud

Hi,

For now, Project xCloud is still in preview and limited to selected countries. We can't say when they'll open it to Australia, but you can check from time to time on Xbox Wire or Project
    xCloud page
  3. kRevali Win User

Add cross platform games

4. eduscxbox Win User

Xbox fully on the phone

Yes, Microsoft is already working on it. That's the idea behind
    project xCloud
    , to bring xbox games to as much devices as possible, and this include mobiles of course.
  5. pawncrackers Win User

What is xCloud? I don't know what it does.

Hi there,

It may be worth doing a internet search, which will more than likely answer your question.

Here's a link to the
    Xbox page on Project xCloud

Best,

L
  6. Christyna64 Win User

The Mobile Device We Never Knew We Wanted

This is what Project xCloud is going to do for us. Play Xbox games on any device.
Thema:

1. Xbox 360 games in project xcloud beta? - Similar Threads - 360 games project

2. Xbox 360 games not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 games not working: I had a problem with black ops 2 not working on my xbox one s.Here is something i tried and now black ops 2 works. Here is what i did. I put a normal dvd not a blue ray into the xbox and let it...
  3. 360 console, 360 games with gold.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    360 console, 360 games with gold.: so i just downloaded one of the free 360 games with gold. A message popped up and said to insert a 360 hard drive? Um, this is a 360? Im not sure what is going on. I can play games on disk on...
  4. Not able to find dlc's from xbox 360 on a backwards compatable game on my xbox1

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not able to find dlc's from xbox 360 on a backwards compatable game on my xbox1: My son plays fallout on his xbox, previously on his 360 and now wants to play it on his xbox1 which the game is backwards compatible on. the problem is he is unable to get his xbox1 to find the...
  5. Can you install Xbox 360 games that are delisted after your Xbox 360 was reset?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can you install Xbox 360 games that are delisted after your Xbox 360 was reset?: So basically, I used to have Castleminer Z on my Xbox. Thing is, one time someone factory reset my Xbox, as a "little prank". I've really been interested in Castleminer Z lately, but I don't know...
  6. XBOX 360 GAME

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX 360 GAME: Please add TONY HAWKS PROVING GROUNDS to the backward compatible list. 06bc29fd-d080-4213-8702-7b38f8f0ecf4
  7. I got 2 free xbox 360 games in both different languages...I don't know why

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got 2 free xbox 360 games in both different languages...I don't know why: Hello. So today, I turned on my Xbox One to install a game I wanted to play. Apperantly, I noticed I had 234 games owned when I should be having 231 games. I went to check and noticed 2 same...
  8. Xbox 360 wireless gaming receiver, problem with drivers

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox 360 wireless gaming receiver, problem with drivers: I recently bought a third party pc wireless gaming receiver which should work with Xbox 360 wireless controllers but the problem is downloading the drivers for this receiver. I followed this...
  9. Xbox 360 game download fails at 80%

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 game download fails at 80%: Purchased skate 3 for 360 and when downloading at 80% it fails and have to start over with the same issue... Any chance to fix this? if not, a refund? I am using an xbox 360 to purchase /...
  10. Project Spark for Xbox 360 {We need to Create Our Dream Games}

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Project Spark for Xbox 360 {We need to Create Our Dream Games}: When Project Spark Will be Realesed for Xbox 360? fcdfaf4a-79e5-4620-be93-49b9c4b9b1d4