Xbox 360 games not working on Xbox One S

Discus and support Xbox 360 games not working on Xbox One S in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Everything but 360 games are working, and I did a factory reset, changed the DNS and still nothing. Has my console gone bad? :Edit: I was able to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by HankHill316, Oct 19, 2019.

1. HankHill316
    HankHill316 Guest

Everything but 360 games are working, and I did a factory reset, changed the DNS and still nothing. Has my console gone bad?

:Edit:

I was able to fix my issue by joining the insider program and updating the console through it.

:)

HankHill316, Oct 19, 2019
  2. ravary212 Win User

Backward Compatibility

Yes all the 360 games compatible with xbox one works with xbox one s
  3. JackYOgurl606 Win User

Xbox won't read 360 games??

I have an Xbox One S, all my xbox one games work excellently, its just these 360 game's that are not working...
  4. Smwutches Win User

can X box one game play on A X box kinect

A Kinect is an accessory for an Xbox 360 and an Xbox One, not a console itself. If it's an Xbox One game, it can be played on an Xbox One or Xbox One S. If he has an Xbox 360, it will not work.
  5. NeoDan123 Win User

Does Lego Dimension for Xbox One work on Xbox One S too

Good day

All Xbox one games will work on the One S and the One X. As they are the same generation of console.

Xbox 360 games that is backward compatible will also play on the Xbox One, S and the X.
  6. Tormaz Win User

Can Xbox One Kinect sensor be used on Xbox 360?

Hello!

The Xbox One Kinect Sensor only works on the Xbox One (or the One S w/ the adapter). The Xbox 360 Kinect Sensor only works on Xbox 360.
Thema:

1. Xbox 360 games not working on Xbox One S - Similar Threads - 360 games working

2. Games with gold: Star Wars Jedi starfighter doesn’t work on Xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games with gold: Star Wars Jedi starfighter doesn’t work on Xbox 360: Hi there, tried to play this game on xbox 360, downloaded In this month’s game with gold. It won’t work, tried several times to reinstall it but keeps showing the message: game error, try...
  3. 360 Spiel funktioniert nicht richtig auf One [Mod Translation - 360 game does not work...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    360 Spiel funktioniert nicht richtig auf One [Mod Translation - 360 game does not work...: Hallo, Ich bräuchte ein wenig Hilfe. Ich habe ein Spiel gekauft für 360 und auf der One spielen wollen. Ist abwärtskompatibel. Und ich muss zum speichern ein Profil herunterladen. Hatte vorher...
  4. 360 Games Multiplayer Won’t Work On Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    360 Games Multiplayer Won’t Work On Xbox One: Everytime I load up halo reach or left 4 dead 2 it says I cant connect to xbox live. I went to “test multiplayer connection” & “test network connection” many times and nothing changed , I even...
  5. Game Pass not working properly for xbox 360 account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass not working properly for xbox 360 account: I have an old xbox 360 which has my profile downloaded /logged in and later I bought a 'game pass for console'. Then I used my browser to search games, and issue is while trying to click 'Install...
  6. xbox 360 game no longer working on xbox 360 after being update for backwards compatability

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox 360 game no longer working on xbox 360 after being update for backwards compatability: Hello other xbox users me and a friend have decided to ditch our pc's and next gen consoles to go back to the glory days of the xbox 360 i still have my slim but my friend purchased a used xbox...
  7. Original Xbox game not working on 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Original Xbox game not working on 360: I just bought need for speed underground for original Xbox and doesn't work on Xbox 360 but spiderman 2002 works Why's that? :/ 6cd65edb-81db-4bbc-8929-5037c693fc81
  8. xbox 360 wireless controller working on steam, but not working on windows games (started...

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox 360 wireless controller working on steam, but not working on windows games (started...: Hello, I've got windows 10 with the latest update installed, I also have wireless xbox 360 controller. It works perfectly fine under Steam but I can't get it working with any of my games run...
  9. 360 game(cod bo1 & aw) not working on xbox one s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    360 game(cod bo1 & aw) not working on xbox one s: I have cod bo1 and cod aw (backwards compatible) but when I put them in my Xbox one s they dont load and show an error. Do I need wifi to download it or something?...
  10. Xbox (Beta) PC Game Pass Xbox 360 controller not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox (Beta) PC Game Pass Xbox 360 controller not working: Thats it, my xbox 360 controller isnt working with MvsC:I, it works on Steam, so, it is not my controllers fault. Should I upgrade to and Xbox One Controller, and if so, wich model?......