Xbox 360 games not working on Xbox One S

Discus and support Xbox 360 games not working on Xbox One S in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Everything but 360 games are working, and I did a factory reset, changed the DNS and still nothing. Has my console gone bad? :Edit: I was able to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by HankHill316, Oct 19, 2019.

1. HankHill316
    HankHill316 Guest

Everything but 360 games are working, and I did a factory reset, changed the DNS and still nothing. Has my console gone bad?

:Edit:

I was able to fix my issue by joining the insider program and updating the console through it.

:)

HankHill316, Oct 19, 2019
  2. ravary212 Win User

Backward Compatibility

Yes all the 360 games compatible with xbox one works with xbox one s
  3. JackYOgurl606 Win User

Xbox won't read 360 games??

I have an Xbox One S, all my xbox one games work excellently, its just these 360 game's that are not working...
  4. Smwutches Win User

can X box one game play on A X box kinect

A Kinect is an accessory for an Xbox 360 and an Xbox One, not a console itself. If it's an Xbox One game, it can be played on an Xbox One or Xbox One S. If he has an Xbox 360, it will not work.
  5. NeoDan123 Win User

Does Lego Dimension for Xbox One work on Xbox One S too

Good day

All Xbox one games will work on the One S and the One X. As they are the same generation of console.

Xbox 360 games that is backward compatible will also play on the Xbox One, S and the X.
  6. Tormaz Win User

Can Xbox One Kinect sensor be used on Xbox 360?

Hello!

The Xbox One Kinect Sensor only works on the Xbox One (or the One S w/ the adapter). The Xbox 360 Kinect Sensor only works on Xbox 360.
Thema:

1. Xbox 360 games not working on Xbox One S - Similar Threads - 360 games working

2. Xbox 360 games not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 games not working: I had a problem with black ops 2 not working on my xbox one s.Here is something i tried and now black ops 2 works. Here is what i did. I put a normal dvd not a blue ray into the xbox and let it...
  3. Xbox 360 Games not working on Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 Games not working on Xbox One: Is anyone still having issues with 360 games on the Xbox One? When I launch any 360 tiles specifically Gears 2 & Gears 3. It won’t let me sign into my profile it tells me to re download my profile...
  4. Windows 2004 made XBox 360 controller not work witch Microsoft Store games

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows 2004 made XBox 360 controller not work witch Microsoft Store games: Updated both of my PCs to Windows 2004. First, it broke the drivers bricking my XBox 360 controller and wireless receiver. After some work they are both working again, with all my games (Steam,...
  5. XBOX 360 Game from Japan - won't work on my console

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX 360 Game from Japan - won't work on my console: I ordered a game form Japan 2007 Smackdown vs. Raw off of Amazon. However, i am getting an error message that "this game's region code is not compatible with this console". Is there anyway to...
  6. Game Pass Ultimate works with XBox 360 console?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game Pass Ultimate works with XBox 360 console?: Hi Team, I have Xbox360 (200 GB Model) console. Want to check if Game pass Ultimate works fine with X360 console or membership required Xbox one only? Please suggest before I invest money in...
  7. Will an Xbox 360 game code work on the Xbox one?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will an Xbox 360 game code work on the Xbox one?: I've been digging through my old games and I noticed that my copy of Gears of War Judgement had a free game code for Gears 1. And I was wondering, will that code work on an Xbox 1?...
  8. My xbox 360 games wont work on my xbox one...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox 360 games wont work on my xbox one...: Yes all the games ive tried are backwards compatible. Yes ive done that 10 second reboot. Yes ive cleared the local saved game caches. And yes my xbox one games and blu ray are working. So what...
  9. 360 game chat not working for Xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    360 game chat not working for Xbox one: Okay so I know that about a couple months ago I was able to talk in game chat on 360 games while on the xbox one. I try to do it now and it doesn't even register that my mic is plugged in and it's...
  10. Xbox LiveMultiplayer for Retrocompatible Games not working ( Xbox One to Xbox 360)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox LiveMultiplayer for Retrocompatible Games not working ( Xbox One to Xbox 360): Hello, since a few days i have the Issue that i cannot play Multiplayer in ( e.g. Mass Effect 3 on Xbox One), because its teeling me that i`m not Connected to Xbox Live on the XBox 360 Dashboard,...