Xbox 360 Games not working on Xbox One

Discus and support Xbox 360 Games not working on Xbox One in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Is anyone still having issues with 360 games on the Xbox One? When I launch any 360 tiles specifically Gears 2 & Gears 3. It won’t let me sign into my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by driplezzmozz, Jul 30, 2020.

1. driplezzmozz
    driplezzmozz Guest

Is anyone still having issues with 360 games on the Xbox One? When I launch any 360 tiles specifically Gears 2 & Gears 3. It won’t let me sign into my profile it tells me to re download my profile but when I try it accepts my email but tells me my password
    is incorrect but it’s not incorrect because I use it all the time to login to the Microsoft site and Xbox app. Support had me delete my profile and restart my console then re add my profile but that didn’t solve the issue. Anyone out there have this same issue?

:)

driplezzmozz, Jul 30, 2020
  2. Marethyu37 Win User

Xbox 360 to Xbox One

You will need to buy Xbox One games, as the Xbox One is not backwards compatible. Xbox 360 games will not work on the Xbox One, and Xbox One games will not work on the 360. Sorry!
  3. ArminatorX Win User

Downloadable Content

If the DLC is for the Xbox One version of the game, then no, you can't use that DLC on the Xbox 360 version of the game.

For example, Assassins Creed IV Black Flag is a Backwards Compatible Xbox 360 game that works on the Xbox One. However, if you buy Xbox One DLC, then this will NOT work on the Xbox 360 version of the game.

But if you get the Xbox 360 DLC content for a Backwards Compatible game, the DLC will work on the emulated Xbox 360 on Xbox One.
  4. Dr Black Bones Win User

Xbox and Xbox one in the same home.

Are you having problems with your xbox one games? Or are you referring to your 360 games not working on the xbox one, if so, THEOWENKILLER is right. Xbox 360 games will not work on the Xbox One.
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

Downloadable Content

just as everyone has stated. Xbox One dlc will not work with Xbox 360 games & same goes for xbox 360 dlc will not work with Xbox One games either.
  6. StuartATrueRed Win User

x-box 360 v x-box 2

First off, there is no Xbox 2. there is Xbox, Xbox 360 & Xbox One. Xbox One games will not work on the Xbox 360. Games marked Xbox will work on the Xbox 360 only if they are backward compatible, and your Xbox 360 has an official Xbox 360 hard drive installed
    in the console. Full list of compatible games here https://support.xbox.com/en-GB/games/backward-compatibility/play-original-xbox-games-on-xbox-360
Thema:

1. Xbox 360 Games not working on Xbox One - Similar Threads - 360 Games working

2. Xbox 360 games not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 games not working: I had a problem with black ops 2 not working on my xbox one s.Here is something i tried and now black ops 2 works. Here is what i did. I put a normal dvd not a blue ray into the xbox and let it...
  3. Windows 2004 made XBox 360 controller not work witch Microsoft Store games

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows 2004 made XBox 360 controller not work witch Microsoft Store games: Updated both of my PCs to Windows 2004. First, it broke the drivers bricking my XBox 360 controller and wireless receiver. After some work they are both working again, with all my games (Steam,...
  4. XBOX 360 Game from Japan - won't work on my console

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX 360 Game from Japan - won't work on my console: I ordered a game form Japan 2007 Smackdown vs. Raw off of Amazon. However, i am getting an error message that "this game's region code is not compatible with this console". Is there anyway to...
  5. Game Pass Ultimate works with XBox 360 console?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game Pass Ultimate works with XBox 360 console?: Hi Team, I have Xbox360 (200 GB Model) console. Want to check if Game pass Ultimate works fine with X360 console or membership required Xbox one only? Please suggest before I invest money in...
  6. Will an Xbox 360 game code work on the Xbox one?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will an Xbox 360 game code work on the Xbox one?: I've been digging through my old games and I noticed that my copy of Gears of War Judgement had a free game code for Gears 1. And I was wondering, will that code work on an Xbox 1?...
  7. My xbox 360 games wont work on my xbox one...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox 360 games wont work on my xbox one...: Yes all the games ive tried are backwards compatible. Yes ive done that 10 second reboot. Yes ive cleared the local saved game caches. And yes my xbox one games and blu ray are working. So what...
  8. 360 game chat not working for Xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    360 game chat not working for Xbox one: Okay so I know that about a couple months ago I was able to talk in game chat on 360 games while on the xbox one. I try to do it now and it doesn't even register that my mic is plugged in and it's...
  9. Xbox LiveMultiplayer for Retrocompatible Games not working ( Xbox One to Xbox 360)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox LiveMultiplayer for Retrocompatible Games not working ( Xbox One to Xbox 360): Hello, since a few days i have the Issue that i cannot play Multiplayer in ( e.g. Mass Effect 3 on Xbox One), because its teeling me that i`m not Connected to Xbox Live on the XBox 360 Dashboard,...
  10. Xbox 360 games not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 games not working: I was playing fallout 3 and it crashed and i reloaded it. It said i was disconnected from xbox live, and next it said it said i had no storage device connected. This happens for all my xbox 360...