Xbox 360 games on xbox one

Discus and support Xbox 360 games on xbox one in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; What should I do after saving a cloud game (backwards compatible) to play on xbox one? Sorry my english. c9492646-ee00-4fbc-b3b8-7e67fa080f07 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CASDomingues05, Sep 3, 2019.

1. Xbox 360 games on xbox one

What should I do after saving a cloud game (backwards compatible) to play on xbox one?

Sorry my english.

:)

CASDomingues05, Sep 3, 2019
  2. Ragnarok5000 Win User

My Xbox 360 is dead. Long live the 360!

I'm doubt too that Xbox One BC will support all Xbox 360 games, so just keep your Xbox 360 for Xbox 360 games and use your Xbox One for Xbox One games.
  3. Marethyu37 Win User

Xbox 360 to Xbox One

You will need to buy Xbox One games, as the Xbox One is not backwards compatible. Xbox 360 games will not work on the Xbox One, and Xbox One games will not work on the 360. Sorry!
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

Will Xbox Play Anywhere expand to old games?

An Xbox 360 game will always be an Xbox 360 game whether it is played on the Xbox 360 or an Xbox One through backward compatibility, same with original Xbox games. They were developed to play on one console. It's only through the magic of back compat they
    play on the One. They are still Xbox 360 and original Xbox games to me.
  5. Arminator Win User

Downloadable Content

If the DLC is for the Xbox One version of the game, then no, you can't use that DLC on the Xbox 360 version of the game.

For example, Assassins Creed IV Black Flag is a Backwards Compatible Xbox 360 game that works on the Xbox One. However, if you buy Xbox One DLC, then this will NOT work on the Xbox 360 version of the game.

But if you get the Xbox 360 DLC content for a Backwards Compatible game, the DLC will work on the emulated Xbox 360 on Xbox One.
  6. Arminator Win User

local network just between consoles,

In theory you can connect a Xbox One S, Xbox One X and Xbox 360 consoles locally. However, the game you intend to play has to support local link play.

However, for Xbox One games, I know of no game that supports local link play.

On the Xbox 360, there are several games that allow local network play, and if the Xbox 360 game is backwards compatible, you can also play that Xbox 360 version of the game on your Xbox One.

However, be aware that you can NOT play the Xbox One version of a game with the Xbox 360 Version of the game. So for example, you can NOT play FIFA 14 on the Xbox One together with a person playing FIFA 14 on the Xbox 360.

You can however play Halo 3 as a backwards compatible Xbox 360 title on the Xbox One together with someone on a Xbox 360.
Thema:

Xbox 360 games on xbox one

1. Xbox 360 games on xbox one - Similar Threads - 360 games

2. Playing Original Xbox Games on Xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Playing Original Xbox Games on Xbox 360: So I came across a problem while trying to play Conker: Live and Reloaded on my Xbox 360. It all Started when I got it and put it in only to find that I didn’t have an Xbox 360 hard drive so I got...
  3. Cant buy Xbox 360 game on Xbox one?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant buy Xbox 360 game on Xbox one?: Hello. For a year ago i bought red dead redemption 1 on an xbox account for my xbox one x. it works fine. Today i tried to buy red dead redemption 1 on another xbox one and with another...
  4. Connect Xbox 360 game to Xbox Live, on Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Connect Xbox 360 game to Xbox Live, on Xbox One: Hi, I'm trying to play Fable 2 (for Xbox 360) on my Xbox One console. The problem is "impossible to connect to Xbox Live" and as a result I can't insert my profile and save the games played. What...
  5. anyone Having a problem with Xbox 360 games not showing up on the Xbox one homepage for...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    anyone Having a problem with Xbox 360 games not showing up on the Xbox one homepage for...: - Im trying to install Call of duty ghost (Xbox 360 disc) on Xbox one and it doesn't give me a option to install it again on my homepage but when I put a xbox one disc in my tray it works fine,...
  6. Xbox games on Xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox games on Xbox 360: So there is absolutely NO WAY I can play an original XBOX game on 360? I mean no updates or anything will work? d6160dd7-c3a6-492d-9d24-1e0efbb43020
  7. Où mon jeu 360 offert ???!!!!! [Translate] Where my 360 game offered ???!!!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Où mon jeu 360 offert ???!!!!! [Translate] Where my 360 game offered ???!!!!!: Voila! je m aperçois qu'apres castlevania il n' y as pas de jeu 360 offert ce mois de septembre hors que je n attend que ça en fait ... j aimerais savoir le pourquoi du comment au niveau du...
  8. How can I view a list of the Xbox 360 games I own?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I view a list of the Xbox 360 games I own?: I still have a Xbox 360 console, and still have some games on the backlog. But how can I see a list of them? On the support page, there is a link pointing to https://live.xbox.com/download/history...
  9. Cannot order xbox 360 games from website.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot order xbox 360 games from website.: Hello, I have tried this on three different connections and xbox edge browser, smartphone and mac. The thing is that i can't order the free game with gold... I happen to get the pop-up with...
  10. Impossible to dl 360 games with gold.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Impossible to dl 360 games with gold.: It's the second time I loose a game with gold with Xbox 360 games. When I clic on purchase, there is a infinite page searching to update the purchasing. Is it normal? In the past, I could...