Xbox 360 games on xbox one

Discus and support Xbox 360 games on xbox one in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; What should I do after saving a cloud game (backwards compatible) to play on xbox one? Sorry my english. c9492646-ee00-4fbc-b3b8-7e67fa080f07 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CASDomingues05, Sep 3, 2019.

1. Xbox 360 games on xbox one

What should I do after saving a cloud game (backwards compatible) to play on xbox one?

Sorry my english.

:)

CASDomingues05, Sep 3, 2019
  2. Ragnarok5000 Win User

My Xbox 360 is dead. Long live the 360!

I'm doubt too that Xbox One BC will support all Xbox 360 games, so just keep your Xbox 360 for Xbox 360 games and use your Xbox One for Xbox One games.
  3. Marethyu37 Win User

Xbox 360 to Xbox One

You will need to buy Xbox One games, as the Xbox One is not backwards compatible. Xbox 360 games will not work on the Xbox One, and Xbox One games will not work on the 360. Sorry!
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

Will Xbox Play Anywhere expand to old games?

An Xbox 360 game will always be an Xbox 360 game whether it is played on the Xbox 360 or an Xbox One through backward compatibility, same with original Xbox games. They were developed to play on one console. It's only through the magic of back compat they
    play on the One. They are still Xbox 360 and original Xbox games to me.
  5. ArminatorX Win User

Downloadable Content

If the DLC is for the Xbox One version of the game, then no, you can't use that DLC on the Xbox 360 version of the game.

For example, Assassins Creed IV Black Flag is a Backwards Compatible Xbox 360 game that works on the Xbox One. However, if you buy Xbox One DLC, then this will NOT work on the Xbox 360 version of the game.

But if you get the Xbox 360 DLC content for a Backwards Compatible game, the DLC will work on the emulated Xbox 360 on Xbox One.
  6. steeledwand7664 Win User

Xbox 360 to xbox one compatibility

Basically what it is, is that the Xbox One will run a Xbox 360 emulator to be able to play the Xbox 360 game.

It is still the 360 version of the game just running on the Xbox One.
Thema:

Xbox 360 games on xbox one

1. Xbox 360 games on xbox one - Similar Threads - 360 games

2. Why cant i use my Microsoft account balance to purchase xbox 360 games?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Why cant i use my Microsoft account balance to purchase xbox 360 games?: Im trying to purchase GTA iv to play on my xbox one, why cant i use my digital balance to purchase it? I even tried the microsoft store website but you still cant use the account balance to...
  3. Xbox 360 game download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 game download: Hi. If i have purchased and downloaded minecraft on my xbox at home could i play it on a differant xbox 360 if i log into it with my details? thank you in advace. pp...
  4. Will all Xbox 360 and Xbox Original games eventually be backwards compatible with Xbox One X?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will all Xbox 360 and Xbox Original games eventually be backwards compatible with Xbox One X?: I know new games are constantly being added to the backwards compatible list which can take time, but i'm wondering if Microsoft's long term plan is to eventually make all Xbox 360 and Xbox...
  5. Juegos no se descargan en XBox 360[Games are not downloaded in XBox 360]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Juegos no se descargan en XBox 360[Games are not downloaded in XBox 360]: Hola buen dia, he comprado Online un par de Juegos para Xbox 360 y ninguno de los 2 se descargan, estos fueron Call of Duty Black Ops III y el de Modern Warfare 3 ambos se estan descargando y al...
  6. Jogos da franquia star Wars não inicia no Xbox 360[Translation-Star Wars franchise games...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Jogos da franquia star Wars não inicia no Xbox 360[Translation-Star Wars franchise games...: Boa tarde estou tendo problemas com todos os jogos da franquia Star Wars nenhum inicia, pede pra refazer o download mas nada resolve, alguma ajuda Obrigado [Translation-Good afternoon I'm having...
  7. Can't login into my account when I play Xbox 360 games in Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't login into my account when I play Xbox 360 games in Xbox one: I changed my gamer tag in Xbox one recently so in order to play backwards compatible games I have to download my profile again. The problem is that my password its too long and I can't log in to...
  8. Cannot play xbox 360 games online

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot play xbox 360 games online: Hello, ever since I got NBN and my new modem I cannot play xbox 360 games online on my xbox. Thanks Jake 2bb67641-0ab4-48cf-9f32-e9b7c8e9f39d
  9. Can no longer play online with old compatibility Xbox 360 games on Xbox One S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can no longer play online with old compatibility Xbox 360 games on Xbox One S: Hi All, I need some help/advice for my son please? My son has many backward compatibility Xbox 360 games he plays online with using his Xbox One S console, all are disc used and downloaded onto...
  10. Buying Xbox 360 games on website (pc, mac)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Buying Xbox 360 games on website (pc, mac): This has been asked before; i have searched for it here. but there is no answer or solution from microsoft. i've havent been a gold member for long, but i noticed that i couldnt buy xbox 360 bc...