xbox 360 games on xbox series s

Discus and support xbox 360 games on xbox series s in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; hello everyone i hope youre all doing great and staying healthy. i hope this post finds you well. so i have a question more than an issue but i would... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by brandon fortner, Sep 22, 2022.

1. xbox 360 games on xbox series s

hello everyone i hope youre all doing great and staying healthy. i hope this post finds you well. so i have a question more than an issue but i would like it answered so whenever you start up a 360 game on xbox series s how come it doesnt always alert that youve been signed in because sometimes itll be like "insert gamertag has signed in!" and then on different times itll say nothing but youll already be signed in is there a reason it does it

:)

brandon fortner, Sep 22, 2022
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

Will I be able to play Splinter cell chaos theory if I buy it from the marketplace for Xbox 360?

Yes, if you purchase the game from the Xbox 360 marketplace, you can play it on the Xbox 360, Xbox One or Xbox Series X|S.

As for what Hardcore Games said, you can still buy Xbox games for the Xbox 360, and play them on the Xbox 360, and if they are backward compatible, play them on the Xbox One & Xbox Series X|S.
  3. Artg714 Win User

Will I be able to play Splinter cell chaos theory if I buy it from the marketplace for Xbox 360?

Yes, if you purchase the game from the Xbox 360 marketplace, you can play it on the Xbox 360, Xbox One or Xbox Series X|S.

As for what Hardcore Games said, you can still buy Xbox games for the Xbox 360, and play them on the Xbox 360, and if they are backward compatible, play them on the Xbox One & Xbox Series X|S.
    Thank you.
  4. Smwutches Win User

xbox 360

That game is not available for the 360. As noted, on console it's available for the Xbox One and Xbox Series S/X.
  5. Smwutches Win User

Gta san andreas download

That's because it's a 360 game that's backwards compatible with the Xbox One and Series S/X.
  6. Tezzarrific Win User

XBOX ONE CONSOLE

the whole family from 2001

Xbox

Xbox 360

Xbox One

Xbox One S

Xbox One X

Then soon Xbox Series X and possibly Xbox Series S
Thema:

xbox 360 games on xbox series s

1. xbox 360 games on xbox series s - Similar Threads - 360 games series

2. Saving Xbox 360 games on Xbox series s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Saving Xbox 360 games on Xbox series s: I can't save the Xbox 360 games I have on my Xbox series s and I didn't have a Xbox 360 1684cb45-b46f-47ec-8b94-864ee1fb81aa
  3. Xbox 360 s series 2015 - Problem with error message "unplayable content" and Video's/Games...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 s series 2015 - Problem with error message "unplayable content" and Video's/Games...: Problem with a wmv format videos being unplayable. The video will start to play and shortly after an error message appears that says unplayable content. I have shut down, disconnected all...
  4. Unable to download profiles and save progress for 360 games on my series X

in XboX Insiders
    Unable to download profiles and save progress for 360 games on my series X: I just got my series x this week and whenever I try and play 360 games on game pass I either get a error saying test my network connection it’s always connected and fully working or I type my...
  5. 360 gamertag not loading on 360 games played on Series S

in XBoX Accessibility
    360 gamertag not loading on 360 games played on Series S: I have several 360 games I purchased that require me to sign in with my XBox Live gamertag; this is via the old 360 interface, in-game. However, the account that is there (which I have since...
  6. Xbox 360 game on Series X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 game on Series X: I bought Forza Motorsport 4 to play on my Series X but whenever I insert either of the two disks it presents me with an error message that claims they are having trouble verifying my game disc...
  7. Digital download game from 360 not available on Series X

in XBoX on Windows
    Digital download game from 360 not available on Series X: We purchased one of the Lego Marvel games back in 2017 on the 360 as a digital download. My son decided he wanted to play it again on the new Series X and it's not showing up. All the old games we...
  8. How do I find a list of games I own for xbox 360, one, and series X?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I find a list of games I own for xbox 360, one, and series X?: So now that we have the new Xbox app how do I see a list of games I own?? With everything going virtual there should be an easy way to do this. It the main thing I hate about not owning the...
  9. Can’t connect to Xbox live through backwards compatible Xbox 360 games on an Xbox Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t connect to Xbox live through backwards compatible Xbox 360 games on an Xbox Series X: I saw a previous post about this but the thread was closed before I could find a sufficient answer so here is my problem. I tried resetting the MAC address and not signing in until inside the game...
  10. Not All Games From Xbox 360 Showing Up on Xbox Series S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not All Games From Xbox 360 Showing Up on Xbox Series S: Most of my games have copied over to my new console, but I own Elder Scrolls: Skyrim which has not copied over. Is there a remedy to this problem? Thanks 55d93990-7699-4f4b-8611-29d83c21d50c