Xbox 360 games problems on xbox one

Discus and support Xbox 360 games problems on xbox one in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Does anyone having problems to play games from xbox 360 on xbox one? I'm having problems playing it. I'm on alpha skip ahead submitted by... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Deadmandoom963, Oct 10, 2019.

1. Xbox 360 games problems on xbox one

Does anyone having problems to play games from xbox 360 on xbox one? I'm having problems playing it. I'm on alpha skip ahead

submitted by /u/Deadmandoom963
    [link] [comments]

/u/Deadmandoom963, Oct 10, 2019
  2. Capitain Gonzo Win User

Free game with gold membership

There are usually only problems with the XBOX 360 games. I then download them from my XBOX 360 console. XBOX One games are no problem
  3. Dr Black Bones Win User

Xbox and Xbox one in the same home.

Are you having problems with your xbox one games? Or are you referring to your 360 games not working on the xbox one, if so, THEOWENKILLER is right. Xbox 360 games will not work on the Xbox One.
  4. Daevac7c64936-f42f-4 Win User

Why cant I play backwards compatible games on my new Xbox one X?

Xbox one games use blu ray. Xbox 360 don't. I can play Xbox one games no problem but no Xbox 360 games. I've tried everything.

Try settings

Disc and blu ray

Blu ray

Persistent storage

Clear persistent storage

Games with gold April 2020 don't work. ( Jeux avec gold d'avril 2020 ne fonctionne pas. )

Ok. The problem for me is I can't install Xbox 360 games on Xbox One. My 360 is broke and they force me to put a credit card to install the game on One.
  6. LedRush Win User

Trouble purchasing backwards compatible games

I am having the same problems. I cannot purchase Xbox 360 games on my Xbox One X or my PC whether or not they are free, but there are no problems in purchasing Xbox One games.
Thema:

Xbox 360 games problems on xbox one

1. Xbox 360 games problems on xbox one - Similar Threads - 360 games problems

2. Problem with buying Xbox 360 games on Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with buying Xbox 360 games on Xbox One: So I had recently purchased COD Black Ops 1 for the Xbox One and after enjoying the game I got the First Strike DLC Pack. However, after confirming to purchase I was given a message about how my...
  3. Anyone having problems with Call of Duty: MW2- Xbox 360 (digital game) on Xbox one X?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone having problems with Call of Duty: MW2- Xbox 360 (digital game) on Xbox one X?: I'm trying to play Spec-Ops, multiplayer online, and campaign. But it won't let me start the game properly. There's a weird static sound, game gets stuck when opening multiplayer modes, and...
  4. BUYING XBOX 360 GAMES ON XBOX ONE PROBLEM!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    BUYING XBOX 360 GAMES ON XBOX ONE PROBLEM!: Hi, I'm facing a problem when trying to buy Xbox 360 games from Xbox one even when using a credit card. I also tried purchasing from https://www.xbox.com/en-US/microsoft-store but always the same...
  5. Problème de téléchargement d'un jeu Xbox 360[Translation-Xbox 360 game download problem]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problème de téléchargement d'un jeu Xbox 360[Translation-Xbox 360 game download problem]: Bonjour, j'ai un gros problème qui persiste depuis plusieurs jours avec le téléchargement d'un jeu acheté sur le Xbox live (fable 2). Je m'explique, j'ai acheté le jeu et lancé le téléchargement....
  6. Problem with xbox 360 compatible game where it keeps saying this

in XboX Insiders
    Problem with xbox 360 compatible game where it keeps saying this: [IMG] submitted by /u/Epicdude3346 [link] [comments]
  7. Problem with buying a game for Xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with buying a game for Xbox 360: I purchased a game (Raskulls) and I don't have it. But I don't have the money (I mean I had the money when I purchased the game, after that I didn't had the money and neither the game) What do I...
  8. Problem with xbox 360 games, Mobile payment Option on XBOX One S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with xbox 360 games, Mobile payment Option on XBOX One S: Hi, I am in Germany and I am using mobile payment with O2 when purchasing. Until now I had no issues and still have no issues with XBOX one games. When I try to download an XBOX 360 game , even...
  9. Problems redeeming the game Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's Edge xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problems redeeming the game Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's Edge xbox 360: Every time I click on the link for Ninja Gaiden 3: RE from the main xbox games with gold site it always gives me this error. [img] We’ve moved some things around. The page you are looking for...
  10. Problems redeem the game with gold xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problems redeem the game with gold xbox 360: I have trouble redeeming ninja gaiden 3 kings. The same thing happened with Ghost Recon 2 advanced warfighter. When I go to the store from xbox it tells me Sorry, but on the site the last step is...