Xbox 360 games problems on xbox one

Discus and support Xbox 360 games problems on xbox one in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Does anyone having problems to play games from xbox 360 on xbox one? I'm having problems playing it. I'm on alpha skip ahead submitted by... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Deadmandoom963, Oct 10, 2019 at 11:23 PM.

1. Xbox 360 games problems on xbox one

Does anyone having problems to play games from xbox 360 on xbox one? I'm having problems playing it. I'm on alpha skip ahead

submitted by /u/Deadmandoom963
    [link] [comments]

/u/Deadmandoom963, Oct 10, 2019 at 11:23 PM
  2. Dr Black Bones Win User

Xbox and Xbox one in the same home.

Are you having problems with your xbox one games? Or are you referring to your 360 games not working on the xbox one, if so, THEOWENKILLER is right. Xbox 360 games will not work on the Xbox One.
  3. Jetgodd Win User

XBOX 360 UNO RANKED MATCH ISSUES

Hello!

Is this the Xbox Live Arcade game on the Xbox 360?
    Hi UBISOFT are the developers for UNO game on XBOX ONE. The problem lies with UNO arcade game on the xbox 360 which has nothing to do with UBISOFT. It is a microsoft game studio problem. There is no longer a helpline or customer services available.
  4. SILKYJJ Win User

Where is Xbox Live arcade on Xbox one

^It has always been clear that the Xbox 360 games would not be playable on the Xbox One(to include arcade games) I am sorry that you missed this fact. But, I still play my 360 regularly as well as my Xbox One, I do not see a major problem here. Did you buy
    an Xbox One only to play your 360 games on? Or did you buy it to play Xbox One games?
  5. ahaun Win User

Backwards Compatible

None of the above work if you've never owned an Xbox 360 and are trying to claim the Xbox 360 GwG games for use on the Xbox One. That's the problem. MS is advertising that you now get twice as many games on the Xbox One (due to the BC feature), yet there
    is no way to actually claim those games unless you own or previously owned an Xbox 360.
  6. FreakRoach Win User

Backward Compatibility

Yes you can play Xbox 360 backwards compatible games on Xbox One S. What is the problem you're facing? Please note that to purchase Xbox 360 games on your Xbox One, you must have a valid payment method setup such as credit card or paypal.
Thema:

Xbox 360 games problems on xbox one

1. Xbox 360 games problems on xbox one - Similar Threads - 360 games problems

2. Problems with games and hard disk on Xbox 360 S

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problems with games and hard disk on Xbox 360 S: Hello, this may be a bit long but the issue here is quite complex and I want to make everything as clear as possible by giving all the details needed. Please, if you are a Xbox 360 expert, give...
  3. anyone Having a problem with Xbox 360 games not showing up on the Xbox one homepage for...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    anyone Having a problem with Xbox 360 games not showing up on the Xbox one homepage for...: - Im trying to install Call of duty ghost (Xbox 360 disc) on Xbox one and it doesn't give me a option to install it again on my homepage but when I put a xbox one disc in my tray it works fine,...
  4. Problems logging onto Xbox Live playing 360 games on Xbox 1

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problems logging onto Xbox Live playing 360 games on Xbox 1: I have an xbox one and when I play xbox 360 games I cant log on to my xbox live. It tells me the password isnt correct but I know it is. So I’m not able to play the 360 games to the fullest...
  5. Cannot purchase 360 Games, Problem on account, no help at all from support

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot purchase 360 Games, Problem on account, no help at all from support: Hi, I'm wondering if anyone else has this problem, and if anyone has an actual solution to it. When I attempt to purchase or simply get a 360 game from Game Pass Ultimate, I receive a message:...
  6. Problem connecting used XBox 360 game to Xbox live

in XBoX Accessibility
    Problem connecting used XBox 360 game to Xbox live: I purchased a used XBox 360 game and am having trouble setting it up to play. At first I got a connection msg. saying" your profile does not have correct permissions to access xbox live", then...
  7. Problem z pobieraniem gry na xbox 360[Problem with downloading the game on xbox 360]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem z pobieraniem gry na xbox 360[Problem with downloading the game on xbox 360]: Witam Zakupiłam Assasin's Creed III lecz nie mogę pobrać jej na xbox 360 , pobieranie zatrzymuje się z komunikatem "Nie można pobrać Assasin's Creed III". Próbowałam zalecane sposoby takie jak...
  8. Problème d'achat de jeux 360 sur ma Xbox one . -[Translation - Problem buying games 360 on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problème d'achat de jeux 360 sur ma Xbox one . -[Translation - Problem buying games 360 on...: Bonjour j'aimerais acheter le jeux Skate 3 sur sur ma xbox one , mais des que je clique sur voir le prix un message disant : Moyen de paiement non valide , s'affiche et apres sa me dit : ajouter...
  9. Problema em baixar jogos do Live Gold pro Xbox 360 [Translate] Problem in downloading games...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problema em baixar jogos do Live Gold pro Xbox 360 [Translate] Problem in downloading games...: Boa noite Estou com problema em baixar e executar os jogos que baixo no Live Gold. Assim que eu termino de baixar o jogo tento executa-lo o jogo sem dar erro. O que eu faço? [Translate by Mod]...
  10. I HAVE AN ERROR OR PROBLEM THAT DOES NOT LET ME BUY AND GET 360 GAMES FREE and payment

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I HAVE AN ERROR OR PROBLEM THAT DOES NOT LET ME BUY AND GET 360 GAMES FREE and payment: I have an error that does not allow me to buy games or download free 360 gold games. I have an xbox one and I do not have 360 that I must do and that I have a prepaid card and I miss the error...