Xbox 360 games purchasing issue

Discus and support Xbox 360 games purchasing issue in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; The issue occuring during purchasing or trying to download Xbox 360 games on Xbox One X console. All of the menus (during proceeding Xbox 360 order)... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by didek109, Aug 22, 2019.

1. didek109
    didek109 Guest

The issue occuring during purchasing or trying to download Xbox 360 games on Xbox One X console.

All of the menus (during proceeding Xbox 360 order) are in other language (perhaps Argentinean) than console's, I am not able to download or pay for any Xbox 360 game.

My current region is Poland.

Appreciate help.

:)

didek109, Aug 22, 2019
  2. NiteHawkS1 Win User

Issues with purchasing xbox 360 games

I am having the same issue. I have tried time and time again and all it keeps saying is: Sorry

Your account is unable to make this type of purchase on Xbox.com. Please complete this transaction from your Xbox.
  3. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Not all content is available among different xbox regions. Make sure the game you are trying to purchase is available for your region.
  4. Mister Maka Win User

Hey all!

There are a few reasons why you may not be able to purchase an Xbox 360 game from your Xbox One. For full details check out how to Troubleshoot
    Xbox 360 Marketplace Purchasing
    . The leading cause is generally attempting to make the purchase from a child account. Thanks for your patience and understanding!
  5. GrinningBread92 Win User

Does it say you need a credit card added to your account? I tried it today on my one and since I don't have a credit card on my account, which I refuse to have, it won't allow me to purchase free games.
  6. XBF Chris J Win User

Hey Didek,

Glad to hear you were able to get the game downloaded!. If you ever have another questions, or would like to start a discussion, don't hesitate to come back and make a new thread. We look forward to hearing more from you soon!

Thank you.
Thema:

1. Xbox 360 games purchasing issue - Similar Threads - 360 games purchasing

2. Purchased Xbox 360 games can't be re-downloaded after delisting

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased Xbox 360 games can't be re-downloaded after delisting: Dear Help Desk, I purchased Driver: San Francisco for the Xbox 360, but now I can't re-download the game after replacing my hard drive. Ubisoft Customer Service advises me the problem is with the...
  3. Can Xbox 360 Games purchased from the Store using One X be played on my 360 using the same...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can Xbox 360 Games purchased from the Store using One X be played on my 360 using the same...: I bought RDR 1 on my Xbox One X through Microsoft store and since its emulated on it i had problems with the game. It being an Xbox 360 game I decided to play it on my Xbox 360. The game shows up...
  4. Xbox 360 games purchased through Xbox One store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 games purchased through Xbox One store: Greetings. I did not know that to hide games from the "ready to install" list in my Xbox One interface would make virtually impossible to knwo which 360 games I have available from Gold...
  5. I cannot purchase XBox 360 games anymore, whether via my XBox One console nor the Xbox...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot purchase XBox 360 games anymore, whether via my XBox One console nor the Xbox...: Hello, I'm encountering an issue for couple of weeks now, I cannot purchase the free Xbox 360 games included with my Gold subscription. This has been working perfectly for years, until this...
  6. Xbox 360 digital game purchase

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 digital game purchase: Hello, recently I have been unable to purchase 360 games via the website. I have tried it on my phone and laptop with different browsers (even after clearing cache), but every time I confirm the...
  7. Purchased Sphinx an original Xbox game on the 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased Sphinx an original Xbox game on the 360: got a 250 GB hard drive 360 slim the Sphinx game downloaded and played the first time now its having problems cost 14 dollars having issues with it now wont download at all tried everything...
  8. Xbox One won't let me purchase Xbox 360 games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One won't let me purchase Xbox 360 games: Whenever I attempt to buy a 360 game it just says that my account is unable to make this type of purchase on Xbox.com. Please complete this transaction from your Xbox....
  9. Unable to purchase Xbox 360 games since October 2018

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to purchase Xbox 360 games since October 2018: I'm trying to purchase Finally Fantasy 13, but the error message I get is " Uh oh, that shouldn't have happened - looks like you have found a glitch." I've been having this problem since October...
  10. cant purchase xbox 360 game on xbox one store

in XBoX on Consoles
    cant purchase xbox 360 game on xbox one store: hello guys iam wondering is there still anyone can purchase xbox 360 games from microsoft store on pc or xbox one x because i tried them both and i got (you have no vaild payment options on file)....