Xbox 360 games with Kinect

Discus and support Xbox 360 games with Kinect in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, we have inherited an old-ish standard Xbox 360. we have been looking to buy some second hand games for our kids to play. We have seen some listed... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by #Tine77#, Feb 14, 2020.

1. #Tine77#
    #Tine77# Guest

Hi, we have inherited an old-ish standard Xbox 360. we have been looking to buy some second hand games for our kids to play. We have seen some listed as ‘Kinect’. Question is - will these ‘kinect’ games play on a standard 360 please? many thanks ��

:)

#Tine77#, Feb 14, 2020
  2. Radiant Sword X Win User

Kinect Games Backward Compatible

Xbox 360 Kinect games can only be played with Kinect on Xbox 360 and it would be recognized if you attempt to plug the Kinect Xbox 360 to the Xbox One.
  3. Daft Badger Win User

Urgently await the backward compatibility of the Harry Potter game for kinect. We believe in the competence of this company, Microsoft. Antecipadente thank the understanding of all and wait a positive response.

Sorry to say but no Xbox 360 Kinect games will be made backwards compatible as they will not work with the Xbox One Kinect.

The 360 Kinect is different from the Xbox One Kinect.
  4. Internet Expert Win User

Works the Xbox one kinect together with the xbox 360?

To play the Kinect games released on the Xbox 360, you will have to play them with an Xbox 360 console with the Xbox 360 Kinect Sensor.

The Kinect Sensors are not interchangeable between consoles (you cannot use One Sensor on Xbox 360, nor a 360 Sensor on Xbox One), as both Kinect Sensors have different, proprietary Kinect plugs, and the games are specifically programmed to use the exact Kinect
    sensor on the console they were released on.
  5. Daft Badger Win User

Kinectimals for XBOX One

Xbox 360 Kinect games will not work with a xbox one Kinect.

The Kinects are different.
  6. Galaxy Golden Win User

Kinect sees hand

As far as I know, an xbox 360 kinect game will only work with an xbox 360 kinect.
Thema:

1. Xbox 360 games with Kinect - Similar Threads - 360 games Kinect

2. Fruit Ninja Kinect freezing after every game on XBOX 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fruit Ninja Kinect freezing after every game on XBOX 360: I recently downloaded Fruit Ninja Kinect on XBOX 360, and as soon as the timer counts down to zero on a game, then entire system freezes up and I have to power cycle the system using the power...
  3. NEW XBOX 2020 MUST SUPPORT XBOX 360 KINECT GAMES

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NEW XBOX 2020 MUST SUPPORT XBOX 360 KINECT GAMES: The new XBOX 2020 must support Kinect and XBOX 360 kinect games also, Just like Old is Gold, these XBOX 360 Kinect games are wonderful and the next generation must know How wonderful a Kinect game...
  4. Kinect PlayFit on 2 seperate xbox 360 game console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Kinect PlayFit on 2 seperate xbox 360 game console: I play Dance Central 2 with a client for therapy. When I get home or on the weekends I Keep my calorie count going. But PlayFit will not update on the console at home with any of the calories I...
  5. 360 kinect games where to buy them now?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    360 kinect games where to buy them now?: Hi and thanks to everyone who got back to my last topic. Since I can't get games on the digital store where can I get them now? I asked MS where to post to bring back the kinect but, it sent me to...
  6. I want to buy digital kinect games on the 360. How can I get MS to put demos up for full...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I want to buy digital kinect games on the 360. How can I get MS to put demos up for full...: Hi to everyone who reads this. I live in Canada and am curious as to how I may get MS to put up full games from their demos for the kinect on the 360? I can only play demos of Marvel avengers...
  7. Xbox 360 4GB+Kinect+3 Juegos. Características. [Xbox 360 4GB + Kinect + 3 games. Features.]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 4GB+Kinect+3 Juegos. Características. [Xbox 360 4GB + Kinect + 3 games. Features.]: Soy nuevo en esto de tener mi propia consola Xbox 360, para ser sincero estoy satisfecho con la experiencia de juego, por ahora... Me ha entrado la curiosidad(ya saben, soy de esos que no se...
  8. Xbox 360 kinect games on xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 kinect games on xbox one: Respected leaders of Microsoft, please return the kinect project to life, implement the compatibility of games only with kinect with Xbox 360 on Xbox one S 073cc185-a348-4ee0-bb28-3872979265be
  9. Can you play any other xbox games on a xbox 360 kinect

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can you play any other xbox games on a xbox 360 kinect: I have a xbox 360 kinect and I was wondering if any normal xbox 360 games will play on it a7cae181-a36b-4c5f-b180-952fc3c561f9
  10. Stolen Xbox 360 kinect game console can it be located or provide info on who has it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Stolen Xbox 360 kinect game console can it be located or provide info on who has it?: My Xbox 360 kinetic was stolen. I'm pretty sure I know who has it. But they keep telling me it's not mine.. is there any way to prove that it is mine? I believe I did register it after I got it...