Xbox 360 games

Discus and support Xbox 360 games in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, my son bought an original xbox game to play on his 360. I purchasee an internal harddrive because thats what the screen said the 360 needed in... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by samanthaedmondson, Feb 12, 2019 at 7:43 AM.

1. Xbox 360 games

Hello, my son bought an original xbox game to play on his 360. I purchasee an internal harddrive because thats what the screen said the 360 needed in order to play the game. I made sure that this was one of the games that could be played on the 360. I put
    the harddrive into the Xbox 360 and now the screen says that the game is not supported on the console. I need an update to support this game and for more info to go to www.xbox.com/games. I've tried looking everywhere for this update. Can someone please help
    me and point me in the right direction? Also, do i need the internet on tje Xbox 360 in order to do anything so he can play this take. Please help me.

Thanks in advance,

A very confused mom samantha

:)

samanthaedmondson, Feb 12, 2019 at 7:43 AM
  2. sherlock1181 Win User

Xbox 360 Cloud

games saves of xbox 360 games using an xbox 360. is it possible with all xbox 360 games or only certain ones or all?
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

Backwards compatibility does not work for me- bundle only?

You cannot purchase xbox 360 games on the xbox one yet. To get an xbox 360 game, you have to purchase from the xbox 360 store on xbox.com or on an xbox 360 console. Once you have purchased the game, then the game should show in the ready to install section
    in my games and apps.
  4. Squallyng05 Win User

Cannot purchase "free" 360 games on Xbox one or Xbox.com

It has always been like that not unless there will be an update regarding in redeeming Xbox 360 games with gold on the website. Xbox 360 marketplace has a different structure than on Xbox One Store. Xbox 360 games with gold on the website will need a payment
    method. In Xbox 360 console, you won't need one. Currently, you can't redeem Xbox 360 games with gold using Xbox One console and still under progress about redeeming Xbox 360 games with gold on Xbox One console. Either get the games using an Xbox 360 console,
    or get the games on the website with a payment method.
  5. Ragnarok5000 Win User

My Xbox 360 is dead. Long live the 360!

I'm doubt too that Xbox One BC will support all Xbox 360 games, so just keep your Xbox 360 for Xbox 360 games and use your Xbox One for Xbox One games.
  6. Auswulf Win User

Xbox One Backwards Compatibility.

Games will run the same graphics that they do on the Xbox 360.

You will be able to play Xbox 360 games on your Xbox One console with Xbox 360 users.
Thema:

Xbox 360 games

1. Xbox 360 games - Similar Threads - 360 games

2. How to buy digital versions of games for xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to buy digital versions of games for xbox 360: How to buy digital versions of games for xbox 360, I’m from Belarus and when buying, writes "The offer is not active for your country", changing the region also did not help, because it writes the...
  3. cant find list of xbox 360 games iown

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cant find list of xbox 360 games iown: by going to account.xbox.com and then going my games and it used to bring you to a page that list all of the games you own sorted by xbox one, xbox 360 and pc but now am not able to browse my xbox...
  4. i lost all game history from dub addition mcla 3 xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i lost all game history from dub addition mcla 3 xbox 360: i lost content from mcla 3 dub addition on xbox 360 i loaded from disc now i dont have disc or game 38fa6490-c1ee-40e7-9fbf-531c64261865
  5. Can I move Xbox 360 games to Xbox one without the 360 console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I move Xbox 360 games to Xbox one without the 360 console: i was trying ti see if i could transfer my old 360 games that i used to love onto my xbox one. i had a saved memory of mordern warfare 3 on that console, but it wouldnt let me transfer that game...
  6. Xbox 360 - downloaded games on tuesday website

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox 360 - downloaded games on tuesday website: Where can I check (on the website) which games I've bought (including those that I downloaded in games in gold service for free). Unfortunately, in payment history I only see paid ones without...
  7. My 2 day old xbox 0ne x will not load or play any of my 360 games I thought it was supposed...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My 2 day old xbox 0ne x will not load or play any of my 360 games I thought it was supposed...: My 2 day old xbox 0ne x will not load or play any of my 360 games I thought it was supposed to be backwards compatible if so what am I doing wrong . It will not download them or even recognize...
  8. Xbox one purchase of the Xbox 360 game for gold.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one purchase of the Xbox 360 game for gold.: Hello I have had this problem since I got a Xbox one. I have never been able to buy the Xbox 360 game for gold off of the Xbox one as when I go to do it and click continue it would tell me that I...
  9. map packs for xbox 360 game on xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    map packs for xbox 360 game on xbox one: how can I download the map packs for my xbox 360 game onto an xbox one? I am playing a backwards compatible game on xbox one, with the disc, but I am missing all of my maps? thanks in advance for...
  10. Buying Xbox 360 games on Xobox one S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Buying Xbox 360 games on Xobox one S: I want to buy backward compatabile xbox 360 games. Assassins Creed lll to be specific. On my xbox one but it comes up with an error saying i need to have a payment method. I have plenty of payment...