Xbox 360 games

Discus and support Xbox 360 games in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, my son bought an original xbox game to play on his 360. I purchasee an internal harddrive because thats what the screen said the 360 needed in... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by samanthaedmondson, Feb 12, 2019.

1. Xbox 360 games

Hello, my son bought an original xbox game to play on his 360. I purchasee an internal harddrive because thats what the screen said the 360 needed in order to play the game. I made sure that this was one of the games that could be played on the 360. I put
    the harddrive into the Xbox 360 and now the screen says that the game is not supported on the console. I need an update to support this game and for more info to go to www.xbox.com/games. I've tried looking everywhere for this update. Can someone please help
    me and point me in the right direction? Also, do i need the internet on tje Xbox 360 in order to do anything so he can play this take. Please help me.

Thanks in advance,

A very confused mom samantha

:)

samanthaedmondson, Feb 12, 2019
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

x-box 360 v x-box 2

First off, there is no Xbox 2. there is Xbox, Xbox 360 & Xbox One. Xbox One games will not work on the Xbox 360. Games marked Xbox will work on the Xbox 360 only if they are backward compatible, and your Xbox 360 has an official Xbox 360 hard drive installed
    in the console. Full list of compatible games here https://support.xbox.com/en-GB/games/backward-compatibility/play-original-xbox-games-on-xbox-360
  3. sherlock1181 Win User

Xbox 360 Cloud

games saves of xbox 360 games using an xbox 360. is it possible with all xbox 360 games or only certain ones or all?
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

Backwards compatibility does not work for me- bundle only?

You cannot purchase xbox 360 games on the xbox one yet. To get an xbox 360 game, you have to purchase from the xbox 360 store on xbox.com or on an xbox 360 console. Once you have purchased the game, then the game should show in the ready to install section
    in my games and apps.
  5. Squallyng05 Win User

Cannot purchase "free" 360 games on Xbox one or Xbox.com

It has always been like that not unless there will be an update regarding in redeeming Xbox 360 games with gold on the website. Xbox 360 marketplace has a different structure than on Xbox One Store. Xbox 360 games with gold on the website will need a payment
    method. In Xbox 360 console, you won't need one. Currently, you can't redeem Xbox 360 games with gold using Xbox One console and still under progress about redeeming Xbox 360 games with gold on Xbox One console. Either get the games using an Xbox 360 console,
    or get the games on the website with a payment method.
  6. Ragnarok5000 Win User

My Xbox 360 is dead. Long live the 360!

I'm doubt too that Xbox One BC will support all Xbox 360 games, so just keep your Xbox 360 for Xbox 360 games and use your Xbox One for Xbox One games.
Thema:

Xbox 360 games

1. Xbox 360 games - Similar Threads - 360 games

2. Damaged game on Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Damaged game on Xbox 360: Hello, I have a problem, I bought "Call of Duty: Black Ops 2" in the xbox store and I went to download the game I turned off the console and went to sleep when I woke up, went to see my library of...
  3. *Mod removed* really bad as I can't still, in 2019, purchase a 360 game from my Xbox one...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    *Mod removed* really bad as I can't still, in 2019, purchase a 360 game from my Xbox one...: *UPDATE* Basically, i forgot that some months ago, i migrated my account location from ITALIA to ARGENTINA. That's why i had $0.00 on my 360. I now changed it back to Italy and i was able to...
  4. Anyone remember or played the Xbox 360 indie game series Decay?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Anyone remember or played the Xbox 360 indie game series Decay?: Like the title says, has anyone ever remember the Decay series? Or played it? I did. And it was a darn good game, one of the best indie games I ever played. Info for those who haven't played, or...
  5. How do I get games I downloaded online from xbox 360 to xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I get games I downloaded online from xbox 360 to xbox one: I got minecraft xbox 360 and I have no idea how to get it on xbox one, or if its even possible 156eb9cb-48b1-41a5-8145-e18e002915bd
  6. I can't find add-ons for an xbox 360 game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't find add-ons for an xbox 360 game: I bought call of duty black ops (the first one) recently andI have 2 of the dlcs, escalation and resurrection but for some reason whenever I go to the manage game menu i can't find the dlc in the...
  7. New Games with Gold not playing after downloading on Xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    New Games with Gold not playing after downloading on Xbox 360: I have recently and repeatedly tried to download April 2019's first free Games with Gold game Star Wars Battlefront II but after downloading and pressing "play now", I keep getting: "Game Error...
  8. Lost data on a Xbox 360 game due to cloud sync.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lost data on a Xbox 360 game due to cloud sync.: So, i was just about to start playing "Castlevania Harmony of Despair" on my Xbox One S and it asked about a error whit cloud sync and gave me 2 options: Load the current data on my Xbox Load...
  9. Can't download free Xbox 360 Gold games

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can't download free Xbox 360 Gold games: Like the title says, I've been unable to successfully download any of the free Xbox 360 games for the last month and a half. For some reason, this problem has only involved the Star Wars games....
  10. Games Xbox 360 to Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games Xbox 360 to Xbox one: good afternoon xbox team, I want to know if the title of game naruto rise of a ninja for xbox 360 can be used in an xbox one, I wish this game 321fe166-2fd0-4c6e-ac6b-8ddfd25b876e