Xbox 360 games

Discus and support Xbox 360 games in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, my son bought an original xbox game to play on his 360. I purchasee an internal harddrive because thats what the screen said the 360 needed in... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by samanthaedmondson, Feb 12, 2019.

1. Xbox 360 games

Hello, my son bought an original xbox game to play on his 360. I purchasee an internal harddrive because thats what the screen said the 360 needed in order to play the game. I made sure that this was one of the games that could be played on the 360. I put
    the harddrive into the Xbox 360 and now the screen says that the game is not supported on the console. I need an update to support this game and for more info to go to www.xbox.com/games. I've tried looking everywhere for this update. Can someone please help
    me and point me in the right direction? Also, do i need the internet on tje Xbox 360 in order to do anything so he can play this take. Please help me.

Thanks in advance,

A very confused mom samantha

:)

samanthaedmondson, Feb 12, 2019
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

x-box 360 v x-box 2

First off, there is no Xbox 2. there is Xbox, Xbox 360 & Xbox One. Xbox One games will not work on the Xbox 360. Games marked Xbox will work on the Xbox 360 only if they are backward compatible, and your Xbox 360 has an official Xbox 360 hard drive installed
    in the console. Full list of compatible games here https://support.xbox.com/en-GB/games/backward-compatibility/play-original-xbox-games-on-xbox-360
  3. sherlock1181 Win User

Xbox 360 Cloud

games saves of xbox 360 games using an xbox 360. is it possible with all xbox 360 games or only certain ones or all?
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

Backwards compatibility does not work for me- bundle only?

You cannot purchase xbox 360 games on the xbox one yet. To get an xbox 360 game, you have to purchase from the xbox 360 store on xbox.com or on an xbox 360 console. Once you have purchased the game, then the game should show in the ready to install section
    in my games and apps.
  5. Squallyng05 Win User

Cannot purchase "free" 360 games on Xbox one or Xbox.com

It has always been like that not unless there will be an update regarding in redeeming Xbox 360 games with gold on the website. Xbox 360 marketplace has a different structure than on Xbox One Store. Xbox 360 games with gold on the website will need a payment
    method. In Xbox 360 console, you won't need one. Currently, you can't redeem Xbox 360 games with gold using Xbox One console and still under progress about redeeming Xbox 360 games with gold on Xbox One console. Either get the games using an Xbox 360 console,
    or get the games on the website with a payment method.
  6. StuartATrueRed Win User

Will Xbox Play Anywhere expand to old games?

An Xbox 360 game will always be an Xbox 360 game whether it is played on the Xbox 360 or an Xbox One through backward compatibility, same with original Xbox games. They were developed to play on one console. It's only through the magic of back compat they
    play on the One. They are still Xbox 360 and original Xbox games to me.
Thema:

Xbox 360 games

1. Xbox 360 games - Similar Threads - 360 games

2. Can't login with Xbox One into backward compatible 360 games. Why?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't login with Xbox One into backward compatible 360 games. Why?: I have an old 360 profile that I deleted and want to use my current Xbox One profile but every time the 360 game starts, it logs me out of LIVE and wont let me choose my current profile. Nothing I...
  3. 360 Spiel funktioniert nicht richtig auf One [Mod Translation - 360 game does not work...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    360 Spiel funktioniert nicht richtig auf One [Mod Translation - 360 game does not work...: Hallo, Ich bräuchte ein wenig Hilfe. Ich habe ein Spiel gekauft für 360 und auf der One spielen wollen. Ist abwärtskompatibel. Und ich muss zum speichern ein Profil herunterladen. Hatte vorher...
  4. Xbox 360 games to Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 games to Xbox one: Hi, Since a moment i cannot view and download any old game from xbox 360 to my xbox one. I dont know why because before i had 10 games from the xbosx 360 ready to download and now nothing......
  5. Xbox 360 games purchasing issue

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox 360 games purchasing issue: The issue occuring during purchasing or trying to download Xbox 360 games on Xbox One X console. All of the menus (during proceeding Xbox 360 order) are in other language (perhaps Argentinean)...
  6. Xbox 360 Games Crash My Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 Games Crash My Xbox One: Every time I try and play an installed Xbox 360 Game on my Xbox one, the system crashes and it freezes on the Xbox 360 Logo. I have seen many recommendations and fixes to this problem but none of...
  7. xbox 360游戏退款 [Refund] xbox 360 game refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox 360游戏退款 [Refund] xbox 360 game refund: 我不小心购买了一款xbox360游戏,目前还未下载,也未运行,请问如何能够退款?我可以提供相关的支付信息和订单号 ,谢谢 [Translate by Mod] I accidentally purchased an xbox 360 game, has not been downloaded, also did not run, how can I refund? I can...
  8. Using xbox 360 save data with xbox one game pass game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Using xbox 360 save data with xbox one game pass game: I own Resident Evil 5 (and all of the DLC for it) on the xbox 360 and I uploaded my saved data for my profile from my xbox 360 to the cloud. I checked the save data on the cloud and it says In...
  9. "This game might not be playable yet" for all 360 games, Last updated 12/31/1600 4:00PM

in XBoX on Consoles
    "This game might not be playable yet" for all 360 games, Last updated 12/31/1600 4:00PM: Running into a weird issue where all 360 games I download through GamePass or the Store show ""This game might not be playable yet" [img] These are games like Fable or Mass Effect. Games that...
  10. whats your best og xbox xbox 360 and xbox one game is your fav

in XBoX Games and Apps
    whats your best og xbox xbox 360 and xbox one game is your fav: i never played the og xbox s= i like from the xbox 360 is south park stick of truth and xbox one watch dogs hitman and hitman 2 and more f1f8a43c-22c8-40bc-972d-bade7fccf52f