Xbox 360 glitch

Discus and support Xbox 360 glitch in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So i put a game into my xbox 360, it did the 360 startup and said "put this game into a 360". bb1f59e7-0cd8-42d4-a438-d9926c310ad8 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Juice7812, Jan 13, 2021.

1. Juice7812
    Juice7812 Guest

Xbox 360 glitch

So i put a game into my xbox 360, it did the 360 startup and said "put this game into a 360".

:)

Juice7812, Jan 13, 2021
  2. Alexander Tsyganyuk Win User

SONIC UNLEASHED | Xbox One | Bad emulation

Repeat: These glitches were not on the Xbox 360.
  3. ExpandedBrush0 Win User

XBOX 360 connection on Xbox Live

I already it. Xbox 360 still not connection on XBOX Live. There glitch or damage at XBOX Live.

Team Xbox search for glitch or damage "Xbox Live Core Services".
  4. luminescent2713 Win User

Losing achievements score

If they're all from Xbox One games, it's a glitch that will fix itself but it can usually take a few days.

If they're from 360 games that can be the sign of a gamerscore reset.
    Hello thank you for the answer. If I have games from xbox one and Xbox 360 it's still a glitch or it it will be the reset ?
  5. o0 WILKY 0o Win User

Kinect animals some audio not working

it may just be a glitch.. try rebooting the xbox 360 and restarting the game to see if it continues
  6. Rascalrealtor Win User

Cant sign into my xbox 360

I am having trouble signing into my xbox 360 also. Went to a chat ambassador and they said that there is a glitch going on with sign in's on the xbox 360 and that they are working on a fix.
Thema:

Xbox 360 glitch

1. Xbox 360 glitch - Similar Threads - 360 glitch

2. Glitch when trying to purchase XBOX 360 games and Xbox Original games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Glitch when trying to purchase XBOX 360 games and Xbox Original games: Cant purchase XBOX 360 games and or Xbox original games. Unable to change payment method. Can purchase XBOX one games fine. Even talked to support got a case number: 1505945033, and 150601613 I...
  3. Xbox 360 Dashboard Glitched

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Dashboard Glitched: Two or three weeks ago, I had practically a fight with my 360 about my NAT being suddenly closed. Sometime during this battle, my dashboard started loading strangely; I didn’t really notice it...
  4. Pink and white screen glitch when I turn on my 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Pink and white screen glitch when I turn on my 360: So awhile ago, I decided to hook up my 360 to play. But when I turned it on, I got the red ring of death. And I finally realized I plugged it in wrong. (I put the large metal piece into the...
  5. unusual glitch on my xbox 360 or just overreacting

in XBoX on Consoles
    unusual glitch on my xbox 360 or just overreacting: I seem to have a bit of paranoia about my xbox 360 S, in other words its the way it turns itself on, you see i mostly turn on my console with the controller and the console would usually have a...
  6. Xbox 360 Jasper Graphics Glitch annoying when playing GTA V on disc 2

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Jasper Graphics Glitch annoying when playing GTA V on disc 2: Hello i have some question i experiencing a problem of my xbox 360 consoles since i brought it when i playing GTA V on disc 2 it's something appearing a graphics glitch annoying my GTA V disc 2 is...
  7. Xbox 360 system glitches

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 system glitches: right so I've joined xbox gold but am being redirected to join gold online and under account management on 360 can't list my subscriptions neither can I figure out how to use gold member benefits....
  8. Geolocation Glitch making it impossible to purchase any 360 Game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Geolocation Glitch making it impossible to purchase any 360 Game: I'm trying to purchase an Xbox 360 game on Xbox One but I'm being asked to add a payment option even though I already have, I load the payment info page up anyway and for some reason I'm directed...
  9. Dark Souls 1 glitching on my 360?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dark Souls 1 glitching on my 360?: Years ago I got Dark Souls 1 from a gold free game. Now I have an Xbox One, and the game is still on my Xbox account. So I downloaded it, installed it, made a character (pyromancer). BUT: the...
  10. Xbox 360 system glitches

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 system glitches: right so I've joined xbox gold but am being redirected to join gold online and under account management on 360 can't list my subscriptions neither can I figure out how to use gold member benefits....