Xbox 360 Hard Drive Transfer Cable

Discus and support Xbox 360 Hard Drive Transfer Cable in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Is this cable, that looks more like an adapter box with a USB connector, proprietary for only an Xbox USB connection? If yes, thank you for the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TCDIAGTECHS, Nov 25, 2021.

1. TCDIAGTECHS
    TCDIAGTECHS Guest

Is this cable, that looks more like an adapter box with a USB connector, proprietary for only an Xbox USB connection?

If yes, thank you for the information.

If no, should it function when connecting the USB connector to a Win10 machine?

I want to find out if my hard drive is working at all. The hard drive does not respond at all while connected to my Xbox 360.

:)

TCDIAGTECHS, Nov 25, 2021
  2. Miss Portia Win User

250GB HDD to 320GB HDD

3. User 9242019 Win User

I have my old XBOX 360 hard drive, and only an xbox one...

The Xbox 360 transfer cable was only for transferring data from one 360 hard drive to another 360 hard drive. There also were several versions of the cable that weren't compatible with each other and would only transfer between specific drives.
  4. thiennguyen8199 Win User

Corrupted/Damaged Profiles Data

5. hn333 Win User

Can you transfer installed xbox 360 games to another hard drive using a transfer cable?

This is from the Xbox page.

Transfer the fun to your new Xbox 360®. The hard drive transfer cable moves content from any Xbox 360 or hard drive to your new Xbox 360 S or Xbox 360 hard drive. Easily transfer HD movies, music, saved games, player profiles, and even full games installed
    on your hard drive. Plus, use the cable over and over if you choose to get a new console or hard drive again in the future.
  6. iNb4 Ownage Win User

Transfering content to another Hardrive

Hey there Matictac! You can do this with an
    . You will be able to transfer all content over to the other hard drive. Yes, games, and DLC's will still work. Thanks! :)
Thema:

1. Xbox 360 Hard Drive Transfer Cable - Similar Threads - 360 Hard Drive

2. Legit 360 hard drive

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Legit 360 hard drive: Tried playing backwards compatibility games but apparently i bought 2 fakes (hard drives) so can someone please just try to link me a real one 5d0a1c18-08c1-454d-b9d6-a2a0babfbe32
  3. Xbox 360 hard drive

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 hard drive: Hi there, whenever I put in my internal harddrive into my Xbox 360 soon as I power it on it immediately shuts down after the loading screen. Does anyone know how to fix it if so please tell....
  4. i have xbox 360 that doesnt work anymore,{fell off shelf}. can i take the hard drive out...

in XBoX on Windows
    i have xbox 360 that doesnt work anymore,{fell off shelf}. can i take the hard drive out...: my xbox 360 fell off shelf and broke, can i take the hard drive out and put into another 36k0 and play the games, i bought the other console used, it also has a few games on it....
  5. How to get the wrong hard drive out of an Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to get the wrong hard drive out of an Xbox 360: Hi I just bought a used Xbox 360 and it turns out that the previous owners put in a different hard drive than the normal one. It does not have a pull tab, putting a knife under it doesn’t work,...
  6. Hard-drive to Save Xbox games on Xbox 360 games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hard-drive to Save Xbox games on Xbox 360 games: In order to save xbox game data on xbox 360, do you need to have a separate hard drive or can the game save on the 360 internal storage? 3a51faea-23bf-44d1-a69d-e7dc767fa66e
  7. star wars republic commando can you play n xbox 360 without the hard drive

in XBoX on Consoles
    star wars republic commando can you play n xbox 360 without the hard drive: star wars republic commando can you play n xbox 360 without the hard drive 88f9b483-1a83-49ff-9950-a4bd733636f2
  8. Is there a way to download games directly to an external hard drive on an Xbox 360.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a way to download games directly to an external hard drive on an Xbox 360.: Yesterday, I hooked my 360 back up to download some of my games again. I figured it would be nice to have them all in one place, especially since some are not backwards compatible. I knew the...
  9. Xbox 360 Hard Drive Troubles?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Hard Drive Troubles?: [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] So I've had my xbox 360 for about a year now. I bought it from a resale store. It works fine but whenever I try to connect to Live it would always get an error code....
  10. Recover data from internal 360 hard drive

in XBoX on Consoles
    Recover data from internal 360 hard drive: my xbox360 is showing the drive as Unformatted. I had game progress saved. I would like to try to recover it. What are my options . I saw a company that claimed they can help. There is a video...