XBOX 360 HARD DRIVE

Discus and support XBOX 360 HARD DRIVE in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; HI I WAS PLAYING XBOX WITH MY FRIEND AND I TOOK MY HARD DRIVE TO HIS HOUSE SO WE COULD PLAY SOMETHING THAT I HAVE ON. I WAS REMOVING THE HARD DRIVE... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by m0chaman12, May 26, 2014.

1. m0chaman12
    m0chaman12 Guest

XBOX 360 HARD DRIVE

HI I WAS PLAYING XBOX WITH MY FRIEND AND I TOOK MY HARD DRIVE TO HIS HOUSE SO WE COULD PLAY SOMETHING THAT I HAVE ON. I WAS REMOVING THE HARD DRIVE AND THE TAG RIPPED OUT. I CALLED XBOX AND THEY WANT TO CHARGE ME $100 TO REMOVE IT. I WAS WONDERING IF ANYONE
    ELSE HAD THIS PROBLEM AND RESOLVED IT. ANY RESPONSE WOULD BE HELPFUL. THANK YOU FOR TAKING YOUR TIME TO READ THIS. -

:)

m0chaman12, May 26, 2014
  2. Mister Beep
    Mister Beep Guest
    Prince of Persia sands of time

What specific Xbox 360 console do you own? Do you have an official Xbox 360 hard drive attached? In order to play Original Xbox games on Xbox 360, you need a console with an official Xbox 360 hard drive since the software required is stored on the hard drives
    themselves. 3rd party hard drives or non-official Xbox 360 hard drives will not work.

Hope this helps!

Mister Beep, May 26, 2014
  3. VENOM MDK
    VENOM MDK Guest
    VENOM MDK, May 26, 2014
  4. Mister Beep Win User

Prince of Persia sands of time

What specific Xbox 360 console do you own? Do you have an official Xbox 360 hard drive attached? In order to play Original Xbox games on Xbox 360, you need a console with an official Xbox 360 hard drive since the software required is stored on the hard drives
    themselves. 3rd party hard drives or non-official Xbox 360 hard drives will not work.

Hope this helps!
  5. Obsessive Power Win User

Cannot play downloaded game from Xbox store on xbox 360

Hi,

Is your Xbox 360 hard drive an official hard drive? If you bought a '360 Hard drive' from private sellers on eBay or Amazon, then it's likely that the drive is not official hard drive.

Only official Xbox 360 hard drives from Microsoft will play original Xbox games using backwards compatibility. Only they contain the files in order for the emulation software to work. This will not effect Xbox 360 titles.
  6. Zero420override Win User

Xbox 360 unformatted disk

7. Obsessive Power Win User

Xbox making loud tap noise randomly and crashing constantly...

8. HassanB Win User

Sid Meier's Pirates! will not start

Hello,

This problem usually occurs when you have an Xbox 360 hard drive that is not genuine. This can happen if this Xbox 360 hard drive was purchased from a place like eBay or Amazon Marketplace and it was not an original Xbox 360 hard drive.

Only hard drives manufactured by Microsoft in their packaging have the emulation files needed to play original Xbox games. The hard drives that are purchased from eBay / Amazon Marketplace are usually fake/knock off hard drives which can only play Xbox 360
    games.
Thema:

XBOX 360 HARD DRIVE

1. XBOX 360 HARD DRIVE - Similar Threads - 360 HARD DRIVE

2. Xbox 360 Super Slim Hard Drive

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Super Slim Hard Drive: How do I identify if an Xbox 360 Hard Drive (HD) is genuine? 31716e62-6ec1-42d5-bbcb-22538a70ae26
  3. Can I transfer Xbox 360 data to Xbox One without hard drive?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I transfer Xbox 360 data to Xbox One without hard drive?: I used to play Xbox 360 a lot, but then the Xbox One came out and I decided to make a new account and forget about my old account on my Xbox 360 , I recently thought about my old account and all...
  4. How do I attach a Xbox 360 hard drive to play original xbox games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I attach a Xbox 360 hard drive to play original xbox games?: How do I attach a Xbox 360 hard drive 372d8c6d-2119-49e0-a19f-31b4bcd5e660
  5. Problema de disco rígido no Xbox 360 [Non-Xbox 360 hard drive issue]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problema de disco rígido no Xbox 360 [Non-Xbox 360 hard drive issue]: Comprei um jogo, porém toda vez que tento jogar aparece um erro dizendo que eu preciso ter um disco rígido do Xbox 360 para joga-lo. Porém o disco é novo, a instalação foi feita com sucesso, mas...
  6. Old XBox 360 S hard drive a new XBox 360 S

in XBoX on Consoles
    Old XBox 360 S hard drive a new XBox 360 S: My XBox 360 S has the red dot/ring of death, so it looks I will definitely need a new Xbox. I have found some decently priced Xbox 360 consoles online, but they come decently priced because they...
  7. SOLVED: Xbox 360 S won't play Backwards Compatible Games - Even with official MS hard drive

in XBoX Games and Apps
    SOLVED: Xbox 360 S won't play Backwards Compatible Games - Even with official MS hard drive: SOLVED Did a system cache clear on all drives and the game works now! Paul with the fellow gamer chat line helped me out - was dubious since it wasn't Microsoft's official support team, but it...
  8. Xbox 360 Sliim hard drive

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Sliim hard drive: Hi guys! I was wondering, how long can a 360 Slim hard drive last? Can they last indefinitely? If not, what can I do to extend the life of the hard drive? Thanks!...
  9. Xbox 360 Slim 4 GB Unformatted hard drive

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Slim 4 GB Unformatted hard drive: Recently purchased a refurbished Xbox 360 S 4GB and i am unable to use it. The hard drive says it is “Unformatted” and I am unable to do any system updates. Tried using an external thumb drive and...
  10. Disque dur interne xbox 360 [Mod Translation - Internal hard drive xbox 360]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Disque dur interne xbox 360 [Mod Translation - Internal hard drive xbox 360]: Bonjour... J'insère un nouveau disque dur usagé dans l'endroit adéquat de ma console mais le stockage ne le lit pas...le reconnait pas... Que faire??? [Mod Translation - Hello... I insert a...