XBOX 360 HARD DRIVE

Discus and support XBOX 360 HARD DRIVE in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; HI I WAS PLAYING XBOX WITH MY FRIEND AND I TOOK MY HARD DRIVE TO HIS HOUSE SO WE COULD PLAY SOMETHING THAT I HAVE ON. I WAS REMOVING THE HARD DRIVE... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by m0chaman12, May 26, 2014.

1. m0chaman12
    m0chaman12 Guest

XBOX 360 HARD DRIVE

HI I WAS PLAYING XBOX WITH MY FRIEND AND I TOOK MY HARD DRIVE TO HIS HOUSE SO WE COULD PLAY SOMETHING THAT I HAVE ON. I WAS REMOVING THE HARD DRIVE AND THE TAG RIPPED OUT. I CALLED XBOX AND THEY WANT TO CHARGE ME $100 TO REMOVE IT. I WAS WONDERING IF ANYONE
    ELSE HAD THIS PROBLEM AND RESOLVED IT. ANY RESPONSE WOULD BE HELPFUL. THANK YOU FOR TAKING YOUR TIME TO READ THIS. -

:)

m0chaman12, May 26, 2014
  2. Mister Beep
    Mister Beep Guest
    Prince of Persia sands of time

What specific Xbox 360 console do you own? Do you have an official Xbox 360 hard drive attached? In order to play Original Xbox games on Xbox 360, you need a console with an official Xbox 360 hard drive since the software required is stored on the hard drives
    themselves. 3rd party hard drives or non-official Xbox 360 hard drives will not work.

Hope this helps!

Mister Beep, May 26, 2014
  3. VENOM MDK
    VENOM MDK Guest
    VENOM MDK, May 26, 2014
  4. Mister Beep Win User

Prince of Persia sands of time

What specific Xbox 360 console do you own? Do you have an official Xbox 360 hard drive attached? In order to play Original Xbox games on Xbox 360, you need a console with an official Xbox 360 hard drive since the software required is stored on the hard drives
    themselves. 3rd party hard drives or non-official Xbox 360 hard drives will not work.

Hope this helps!
  5. Obsessive Power Win User

Cannot play downloaded game from Xbox store on xbox 360

Hi,

Is your Xbox 360 hard drive an official hard drive? If you bought a '360 Hard drive' from private sellers on eBay or Amazon, then it's likely that the drive is not official hard drive.

Only official Xbox 360 hard drives from Microsoft will play original Xbox games using backwards compatibility. Only they contain the files in order for the emulation software to work. This will not effect Xbox 360 titles.
  6. Zero420override Win User

Xbox 360 unformatted disk

7. HassanB Win User

Sid Meier's Pirates! will not start

Hello,

This problem usually occurs when you have an Xbox 360 hard drive that is not genuine. This can happen if this Xbox 360 hard drive was purchased from a place like eBay or Amazon Marketplace and it was not an original Xbox 360 hard drive.

Only hard drives manufactured by Microsoft in their packaging have the emulation files needed to play original Xbox games. The hard drives that are purchased from eBay / Amazon Marketplace are usually fake/knock off hard drives which can only play Xbox 360
    games.
  8. Obsessive Power Win User

Xbox making loud tap noise randomly and crashing constantly...

Thema:

XBOX 360 HARD DRIVE

1. XBOX 360 HARD DRIVE - Similar Threads - 360 HARD DRIVE

2. Xbox 360 hard drive

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 hard drive: Yes can someone please help me? Its been almost 6 month's since this happened. My friend had a laptop computer. He needed to borrow my hatd drive from my Xbox 360s. He gave it back not knowing he...
  3. need to attach an xbox 360 hard drive to play original xbox games

in XBoX on Consoles
    need to attach an xbox 360 hard drive to play original xbox games: need to attach an xbox 360 hard drive to play original xbox games????!!! e42cd924-b184-47fe-825d-cddd75f27301
  4. Xbox 360 won't set up like new device after formatting hard drive?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 won't set up like new device after formatting hard drive?: Normally when your format your hard drive and memory unit it allows you to set-up your xbox 360 like a new xbox 360.... but mine just said it was done and returned to the storage menu in the...
  5. Can I convert my USB to an Xbox 360 hard drive? Tryna play Destiny without buying a a hard...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I convert my USB to an Xbox 360 hard drive? Tryna play Destiny without buying a a hard...: I want to play Destiny on my Xbox 360 but it tells me that it requires an Xbox 360 hard drive to play. I have tried formatting my usb, but the configure now or customize never show up. I have used...
  6. Xbox 360: How many GB of hard drive do you recommend me?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360: How many GB of hard drive do you recommend me?: Hello guys! As I said in a previous post, I would like to buy a second hand Xbox 360. My last console was a super nintendo and I would like to get a Xbox 360 to play to a lot of games, to explore...
  7. Xbox 360 not reading internal hard drive and randomly deleted my profile

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 not reading internal hard drive and randomly deleted my profile: I was playing skyrim earlier today when it paused and froze. I took it as a normal glitch and went to turn my xbox off and on again. When I turned it back on, I noticed that it spent a longer time...
  8. Does an external hard drive work with xbox 360 e?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does an external hard drive work with xbox 360 e?: I just managed to get my hands on a new xbox 360 elite but all the hard drives available seem to have been modded or tampered with despite them being a microsoft brand.The usb ports seem to be...
  9. downloading nfl rosters to xbox 360 hard drive using transfer cable

in XBoX on Windows
    downloading nfl rosters to xbox 360 hard drive using transfer cable: hello please help. we are trying to download nfl 2k5 to the hard drive using the the transfer cable from the hp windows 10 laptop. is this possible and if so how because we are totally clueless...
  10. Xbox 360 hard drive

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox 360 hard drive: The other day I decided to plug my xbox 360 hard drive in my computer. I did but I accidentally initialized it as a GPT partition, keep in mind the xbox files are still on it. So I then downloaded...